SMVIT Bangalore Management Quota BE Admission
On the basis of your interest to join SMVIT Bangalore Management Quota BE Admission for academic year. We are here to guide and help you to get an entry to this Institute. Reach us for further motivations behind interest or select now with us.
(Enroll for SMVIT Bangalore Management Quota BE Admission 2022 Batch) Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (Sir MVIT) is an Institute of repute in the state of Karnataka founded by Sri Krishnadevaraya Educational Trust (Sri KET) in 1986.
The Institute is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and is accredited by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi. Sir MVIT is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution. Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Department of Biotechnology are declared R&D centers by the university. Enroll for SMVIT Bangalore Management Quota BE Admission 2022 Batch.
Sir MVIT is situated on a vast campus of 133 acres on the Bellary road near Air Force station, Yelahanka, close to Bengaluru International Airport (21 km from B’lore city station). Enroll for SMVIT Bangalore Management Quota BE Admission 2022 Batch. The institute has 2800 students & over 260 well-experienced faculty members, fully equipped labs (including project labs), seminar halls (For each department adequately equipped with multimedia facilities).
With well qualified and motivated faculty, state-of-art laboratory facilities, well-equipped library and high speed Internet browsing center with connectivity and almost 100% placement, it is no wonder that the institute has been ranked No. 1 among the engineering colleges in the State by the reputed magazine `Dataquest’. All our departments spread over on 53.8 hectares of greenery and serenity, are well connected by optical fiber backbone network. Enroll for SMVIT Bangalore Management Quota BE Admission 2022 Batch.
The Institute has, on its campus, Men’s & Women’s hostels, 100 bed general hospital, Ladies amenities center, staff quarters, Guest house, Cafeteria, outdoor sports facility spread over 12.1 hectares and an indoor games complex. Enroll for SMVIT Bangalore Management Quota BE Admission 2022 Batch. The Institute power requirements are met by a dedicated HT power connection from BESCOM and Captive Power generating units. The institute is connected to all the parts of the city by its own fleet of buses. All the students admitted to the institute are covered by insurance for life and medical care.
The college has a full-fledged training & placement cell headed by an officer with vast experience in HR / HRD matters. Top companies like Wipro, Aditi Technologies, Infosys, Cognizant, Hp, De-Shaw, TCS, Crompton Greaves, Tata Elxsi, Accenture, Robert Bosch, ITC Infotech, Hcl Technologies, L&T Infotech , Caritor India, Birlasoft, Sasken, LG Soft, Sonata Soft, Accord Software. Hughes, Cater Pillar, Satyam, Mindtree, Igate, Iflex etc. have been conducting campus recruitment in the institute students on continuous basis. Every year around 35 to 40 top companies (including non-IT companies) visit the institute and 90 to 100% students are placed.
This institute is identified by All India Council for Technical Education as a c- Nance training center. Apart from the curricular activities, there are adequate facilities for sports / games, cultural activities. The vision of Sir MVIT is to become an autonomous Institute and later to be a Deemed University of repute through concerted efforts of mgmt., faculty and students. Enroll for SMVIT Bangalore Management Quota BE Admission 2022 Batch.
(Enroll for SMVIT Bangalore Management Quota BE Admission 2022 Batch)
- Departmental Forums – Each department has a forum to update the knowledge of students and staff in their fields of studies.
- Three hours every week are exclusively earmarked for this purpose.
- Seminar hall with modern facilities in each department.
- Objective type testing for knowledge upgradation.
- Project Laboratory and Wireless LAN for students to carry out projects as part of their curriculum.
- Hobby centre for creative work in science and engineering.
- Central Instrument Service facility.
- Susamskriti, a cultural forum.
- Kalanjali, an Inter-collegiate cultural extravaganza.
- Technotsav, an inter-collegiate technical festival and a symposium on recent advances in technology to coincide with National Technology Day on 11th of May each year. Enroll for SMVIT Bangalore Management Quota BE Admission 2022 Batch.
- Outdoor Sports Complex, spread over 30 acres, comprising of stadia for Cricket, Soccer, Hockey, Tennis and Volley Ball courts and an Athletic track. Enroll for SMVIT Bangalore Management Quota BE Admission 2022 Batch.
- Indoor Games Complex, having facilities for Shuttle Badminton, Table Tennis and other indoor games, a well-equipped Gymnasium.
- Narayana Raju Memorial Inter-Collegiate Cricket Tournament.
- Uninterrupted power supply. Get SMVIT Bangalore Management Quota BE Admission 2022 Batch.
- Local Guardian Scheme to give personal attention to each student by the staff.
- Rain Water harvesting to meet water needs in the campus.
- Subscription of E-Journals published by INDEST-AICTE consortium.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Mgmt.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Minimum age for admittance to First Year Degree is ordinarily 17 years.
- The candidate should have passed Second Year PUC or XII Standard or 10+2 or equivalent examination (Qualifying Examination) with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Electronics as optional subjects and with English as one of the languages of study, and should have obtained at least 45% marks in the optional subjects.
Department of Placement
The training and placement cell of the college is very effectively engaged in developing the students in all needed skills and placing in top companies. Students are also apprised on continuous basis through seminar and workshops etc. about higher learning opportunities in India and abroad. Right from fourth semester onwards regular training is conducted on total personality development and personal grooming of the students. Minimum 35 to 40 top companies visit to the college every year between 90% to 100% students are placed. The placement covers all branches equally including non IT branches Mechanical, Civil, IEM, Biotechnology etc. and good number of non IT companies also visit to college on continuous basis along with IT companies.