Direct Admission In RV College Of Engineering Through Management Quota
Call on @ 9742479101 [Ankit Mishra] || 9742886036 [Anis] || 9035556036 [Mayur Gautam]
Click On Button Given Below For Management Quota Fee Structure
MANAGEMENT QUOTA SEAT BOOKING PROCEDURES
We are always ready to help the students out with getting them Direct Admission to RV College of Engineering through management quota.
Admission to RV College of Engineering through Management Quota will be done soon after the COMEDK exams. But Seat Bookings are going on for all branches in RV College of Engineering Management Quota Admission.
Students can visit our office, or call us and book their seats as a backup option before writing their entrance exams. The booking amount is always 100% refundable as per our refund policy. RVCE Management Quota Fees
If you wish to take Direct Admission In RV College of Engineering
Table of Contents
Those who are going for Bachelor in Engineering should have the following qualifications:
- They should have passed their 12th class with scores that are higher than 45% in physics, chemistry and mathematics (which are compulsory subjects).
- It is also expected that such entrants should have not less than 50% of mark in their entrance examination. RVCE Management Quota Fees
- The entrants should have made the required mark in any of the entrance examinations such as in KCET/ JEE-MAIN/ COMED-K.
RV College of Engineering Direct Admission
About RV College Of Engineering
One of the top careers that have consistently witnessed ever-increasing demand is engineering. This college is popularly referred to as RVCE. This College of Engineering is among the firsts of its kind to be reckoned with.
The College was founded in 1963 and sited in Bangalore in India. It has 13 Engineering branches with specific number of seats for in-takes per academic session. RVCE Management Quota Fees
The institute covers over 51 acres of land and is affiliated to Visvesvarya Technological University. Several Colleges are affiliated to VTU. RVCE Management Quota Fees
It is on record that RV College of Engineering ranks the top most prestigious Engineering College to affiliate with VTU. These are some notable facts that you need to know about RV College of Engineering:
- They were licensed by AICTE, which is located in New Delhi.
- RVCE had their academic courses being accredited by the NBA, which is also in New Delhi. RVCE Management Quota Fees
- Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust (RSST) is the organisation that runs the affairs of the RVCE.
- RVCE is situated in Bangalore. RVCE Management Quota Fees
Departments For Under Graduate
Departments For Under Graduate
Courses available for Admission in RV College of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Electronics (EEE)
- Electronic and Communication
- Industrial MGMT (IEM)
- Information Science
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Admission Procedure in RV College of Engineering
VTU approves the number of seat allotments to each branch of RVCE. This goes in line with what the Government has laid down guidelines as we have below: RVCE Management Quota Fees
- Approved in-take for CET is 55%
- Approved in-take for COMEDK is 25%
- Approved in-take for Management quota is 20%
Already, consultants have started making advance bookings for the 2021 academic session. Therefore, you have to do the needful and contact us so that your seat reservation would be properly secured.
Note that working together with your desired consultant gives you all the reassurance that you may need.
RV College of Engineering remains a popular and preferred choice for both local and international students. A current study reveals that there is an impressive growth in India as regards the yearly turn out of students.
Therefore, you are left with the option of making very good marks in your entrance examinations or the option of securing your direct admission into RVCE through the management Quota. Whichever that best suits you, our organization would provide a seamless process for you in an affordable way.
Some more Facilities of RV College of Engineering
As a result, In 2017 BMS College of Engineering ranked 18TH by India Today. Hence, In 2016 its rank was 45 by Outlook India, and also in 2018 its rank was 67 by NIRF(National Institutional Ranking Framework).
The institution has a very good library and it comes up with a good collection of books, magazines, research reports, international and Indian journals to name a few.
The library is fully computerized having a web-enabled library that provides reservation, automated identification, and the circulation of books.
The college has great facilities in terms of sports for both indoor as well as outdoor games. RVCE Management Quota Fees The training is provided by professionals that help them to relax mentally and physically.