RV College of Engineering Direct Admission for B.Tech
If you are looking for RV College of Engineering Direct Admission for B.tech by Management Quota seat, RV College of Engineering admission process is started for B.Tech and other courses, if you scored low marks in COMEDK or JEE Mains do not get frustrated, ACE GURU will provide you admission in your desired college with lowest donation fees.
All the students seeking admission for B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch./M.Tech./M.Arch./MCA programs at RV under Management Quota for the academic year 2022 can contact us below given contact details and get their seats booked.
RV College Of Engineering Bangalore- Management Quota Admission
Rashtriya Vidyalaya College of Engineering, Bangalore was established in 1963 with three engineering branches namely Civil, Mechanical and Electrical, today RVCE offers 12 Under Graduate Engineering programmes, 16 Master Degree programmes and Doctoral Studies. Admission at RV Engineering College in Bangalore, feel free to contact us. Located 13 km from the heart of Bangalore City – the Silicon Valley of India, on Mysore Road. Sprawling campus spread over an area of 52 acres set in sylvan surroundings. Provides an ideal ambience to stimulate the teaching-learning process, helping in bringing out skilled and disciplined Engineers. Rated one amongst the top ten self-financing Engineering Institutions in the country.
The institution is run by Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust (RSST) a not for profit trust. The trust runs over 25 institutions and RVCE is the flagship institute under the trust. RVCE is today recognised as one of India’s leading technical institution.
RVCE is spread over 51.4 acres (20.8 ha) on the banks of the Vrishabhavati River in Bangalore, located on the Mysore Road, in between Bangalore University gate and Kengeri. The nearest commuter railway station is Jnanabharati Station, and the nearest major railway station is the Bangalore City Railway Station. The campus has a building for each undergraduate department, with the exception of the Biotechnology, Information Science, Instrumentation Technology and Master of Computer Applications departments, which are housed in a single building.
The research facility located in the college has executed research projects for many institutions like DRDO, HAL, CABs, ISRO, Naval research and AICTE. Leading expertise and the utilization of cutting edge technology allow RVCE to remain at the precipice of the ever-evolving cliff face of science and technology.
The alumni of the college are luminaries in their fields. The achievements and success of the alumni encourage every new batch of students to try harder and achieve what the others think is not possible.
- Leadership in Quality Technical Education, Interdisciplinary Research & Innovation, with a Focus on Sustainable and Inclusive Technology
- To convey outcome based Quality training, accentuating on experiential learning with the best in the class foundation.
- To make a helpful domain for interdisciplinary research and development.
- To create experts through all-encompassing instruction concentrating on singular development, train, honesty, morals, and social affectability.
- To support industry-establishment joint effort prompting competency improvement and business enterprise.
- To concentrate on advancements that are practical and comprehensive, profiting all areas of the general public.
Engineering Branches Available:
- Computer Science & Engineering (C.S.E.)
- Information Science & Engineering (I.S.E.)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (E.C.E)
- Mechanical Engineering (M.E.)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (E.E.E.)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Aerospace Engineering)
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Medical Electronics
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Bio-technology Engineering
- The School Of Architecture
Take the admission in RV college of Engineering, must have passed 10+2/Intermediate/Second PUC examination from a well-recognized Central/State government Education board/University. It must be required to have English as a compulsory subject along with PCB in 11th and 12th. The candidates belonging to the General category should have 50% marks in PCB and for SC/ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka, the marks criteria will be 40%.
Understudies are admitted to college classes on a premise of their legitimacy in the COMED-K undergrad test or in the Karnataka CET test. Understudies are additionally conceded through an administration portion, which does not put justify necessities. There is a sidelong section conspire to set up, by which understudies holding certificate degrees can enter specifically to the second year of concentrate in designing. Understudies, after graduating, get a Bachelor of Architecture degree or a Bachelor of Engineering.
Understudies are admitted to postgraduate courses on the premise of their GATE test scores and in addition to their Post Graduate Karnataka CET scores.
Admission procedure in RV College of engineering 2022-2022
1) Through Karnataka-CET exam [only for Karnataka students]
2) Through COMEDK Exam [Karnataka students+ Outside Karnataka students]
3) Through Management Quota/NRI quota/Payment Seat/Direct Seat/foreign quota
Candidates interested in seeking admission to various B.E. Programs under NRI/PIO/Management quota IN RVCE,RV COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,BANGALORE for the ensuing academic year 2022-2022 can contact us on our below contact details.
Seats in RV College of Engineering are base on the management and decided by the university, In RV College of Engineering has 60% are reserved for the students on merit basis like students who wants to take admission or qualify the all India Entrance exam like COMED-K , JEE and 20% seats are reserved for the those students who qualified CET entrance test and 10% seats are for those students who wants to take admission in Management quota or who wants RV College of Engineering Direct Admission for B.tech by Management Quota
- V. College of Engineering programs are well designed and planned.
- Placement cell at the R.V. College of Engineering Bangalore imparts infra-structural facilities in order to organize Pre-placement talk, Group Discussions & Personal Interview.
- Various programs for the students will be organized at the campus of R.V. College of Engineering Bangalore such as Personality Development programs.
- Internship opportunities will be offered to the students at the R.V. College of Engineering in order to get the practical knowledge and situations. RV College of Engineering Direct Admission for B.tech
- Placement Oriented Training will be imparted to the students at the R.V. College of Engineering campus and in advance, make them prepared for all types of interviews.
- Placement Process at the R.V. College of Engineering Bangalore will be carried on from the student’s Training till their placements.