RV College of Engineering Confirmed Seats @ Direct Admission
If you are Interested in RV College of Engineering Confirmed Seats @ Direct Admission Then you can fulfill your dreams and make your career at top Level. RV is one of the top leading Institute in India. RV College of Engineering has come out to be one of the leading technical campuses. We believe that every student should embrace their passion. We inspire our students to explore new ideas and immerse themselves in a journey of continuous learning and discovery.
About RV College of Engineering
- Founded In 1963, R.V College of engineering
- University Type Private
- Campus Area 51.4 Acres Library 1, 40,020 books 29,000 e-books 233 technical journals 23 technical
- Faculty 41
- Hostel 4 (Boys Hostel) 3 (Ladies hostel)
- How to Reach Distance from Delhi to R.V.C.E Bangalore – Aerial Dist. 1740 km Rail Dist. 2379 km Road Dist. 2121 km Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru – 48 km
- In case of UG programmed, the admission is based on marks scored in Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) conducted by KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) and COMEDK UGET. For PG programs, the selection is based on marks scored in GATE or PGCET.
- The application process for applying for KCET begins in the month of January every year while the application process of COMEDK starts in the month of February. The application fee of KCET exam is INR 650. The candidates applying for PG programs need to register for GATE 2022. The registration for GATE starts in the month of September.
- Food Court *** RV College of Engineering Confirmed Seats @ Direct Admission ***
The Institute Food Court is designed to cater to 1000 students & staff, it is spread over 500 square meters. The college canteen is a place where students congregate to not only eat but exchange views. Our Food Court has a modern kitchen where food is steam cooked. The washed dishes are sterilized for hygienic serving. On campus we also have an extension food court counter.
- Transport *** RV College of Engineering Confirmed Seats @ Direct Admission ***
The campus being 12Kms from the heart of the city and more than 20Km from suburban areas of the city, the Institute provides transportation facility for both students and staff. There are sufficient buses which take care of commutation of about one thousand students. There are two exclusive buses for the staff. The city metropolitan transport service also runs city buses from important areas of city to the college. Some of the BMTC route numbers are 220, 221, 222, 224, 227 etc.
- Bank *** RV College of Engineering Confirmed Seats @ Direct Admission ***
An on campus banking facility is provided by Kodak Mahindra Bank. The branch is listed as Kotak Mahindra, R.V.C.E branch. It is fully computerized and air conditioned. It caters to the need of 4000 students and staff. The ATM facility is a boon to the hostilities and faculty. The bank takes care of all the Institute transaction. It also provides EC facility for parents and students to pay fees, hostel charges, mess bill, University fees etc.
- Post Office *** RV College of Engineering Confirmed Seats @ Direct Admission ***
The campus has a branch post office, with the postal identification as R.V. Vidyaniketan P.O. The post office with an area of around 20 sq., has the capacity to cater to the large number of inward and outward mails on a daily basis. Post Office also offers the small savings schemes.
- Health Center *** RV College of Engineering Confirmed Seats @ Direct Admission ***
The campus has an exclusive health Center which is open to all the students and staff from 9 am to 7 pm. An Ambulance is stationed at the Health center to meet any emergencies.
In addition there is an exclusive clinical facility for hostilities from 5 pm to 7 pm. The health records of all hostilities are maintained on a regular basis to keep track of their health.
- Sports and Gymnasium *** RV College of Engineering Confirmed Seats @ Direct Admission ***
With the belief “A Healthy mind in a healthy body”, R.V.C.E forays into sports arena and provides following facilities Cricket field , Football field, Hockey field, Volley ball court, Basketball courts (both indoor and outdoor)Badminton courts (both indoor and outdoor), Shuttle badminton, Table tennis , Indoor Fames facility and Gymnasium.
Rashtreeya Vidyalaya Institute of Engineering gives 100% placement assurance to their academic bright students. The placement cell has a good network with all the leading industries. With the help of this connection, the Institute assists students in finding right job for them. Some of the top leading firms that visit the campus for placement process J P Morgan, Yahoo, IBM, Texas Instruments, Microsoft, Oracle, Google, Dell and many more.
Career as Engineer
- Civil Engineers are concerned with planning, investigation, survey, design, supervision, and all work connected with construction. They specialize in structural engineer, water management engineer, highway engineer, environmental engineer, geotechnical engineer, or environmental engineer
- Mechanical Engineers design, operate and maintain machines, components, machine tools, manufacturing systems and processes, components of thermal power stations, solar energy, air conditioning and refrigeration and industrial engineer. They are involved in both the fundamental and applied aspects of these areas
- Electrical Engineers are concerned with the generation, distribution, use of electrical power, control and instrumentation. They work with equipment that produces and distributes electricity such as generators, transmission lines, transformers, lighting and wiring in buildings. They design electric motors, machinery and ignition systems which are required by automobiles, aircrafts and all kinds of motorized vehicles and equipment’s *
- Aerospace Engineers work in aeronautical and spacecraft engineering. They design, analyze, construct, develop, test and manufacture commercial and military aircrafts, missiles, and spacecraft’s
- Agricultural Engineers design and develop farm implements and machineries, and equipment’s used during production, processing, transportation and storage of agricultural commodities. Field engineers deal with irrigation, drainage and land resource planning and execution. Service engineers are engaged in sale servicing, repairing and installation of farm machinery