Are you willing to study at RV College of Engineering? If yes, then allow us to get you direct admission in RV College of Engineering through management quota. We can provide you with the best package for RV College of Engineering B.Tech Management Quota Admission in a low budget package, just Contact
About RV College of Engineering
Table of Contents
Established in 1963 with three engineering branches namely Civil, Mechanical and Electrical, today R.V.C.E offers 12 Under Graduate Engineering programmed, 21 Master Degree programmed and Doctoral Studies. Located 13 km from the heart of Bangalore City – the Silicon Valley of India, on Mysore Road. Sprawling campus spread over an area of 52 acres set in sylvan surroundings. Provides an ideal ambience to stimulate the teaching-learning process, helping in bringing out skilled and disciplined Engineers. Rated one amongst the top ten self-financing Engineering Institutions in the country. Current annual student intake for Undergraduate programmed & Post Graduate Programed in Engineering is in excess of 1200. Highly qualified and dedicated faculty. Utilizes its expertise in various disciplines to conduct Research and Development for Industry and Defense establishments in the country.
Vision | Mission
- Leadership in Quality Technical Education, Interdisciplinary Research & Innovation, with a Focus on Sustainable and Inclusive Technology
- To deliver outcome based Quality education, emphasizing on experiential learning with the state of the art infrastructure.
- To create a conducive environment for interdisciplinary research and innovation.
- To develop professionals through holistic education focusing on individual growth, discipline, integrity, ethics and social sensitivity.
- To nurture industry-institution collaboration leading to competency enhancement and entrepreneurship.
- To focus on technologies that are sustainable and inclusive, benefiting all sections of the society.
Achieving Excellence in Technical Education, Research and Consulting through an Outcome Based Curriculum focusing on Continuous Improvement and Innovation by Bench-marking against the global Best Practices.
RV College Of Engineering Admission Procedure
Every Year R.V College of Engineering invites engineering aspirants for admission in R.V.C.E through entrance exams.
Karnataka CET or K-CET Entrance Exams
- 50% of the total seats in RV Institute is fixed for the Karnataka state students. KEA or Karnataka Exams Authority conducts entrance test for local students who wish to join R.V.C.E.
- If you are appearing for K-CET make sure you score a rank less than five thousand to secure a seat in R.V Institute based on merit.
- If you secure a seat in R.V.C.E through K-CET, you will be charged with a fess of only ninety thousand per year.
KCET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 level) or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Along with Physics and Mathematics candidates must pass the qualifying exam with any of the Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer Science as optional subjects.
- General category candidates have to obtain a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam and the candidates belonging to the SC, ST, Category-I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B) category have to score a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
- Domicile Criteria must be fulfilled by every candidate as declared by the KEA.
COMED-K Entrance Exams
- 30% of the total seats in R.V College of Engineering is fixed for students from other states as well as for Karnataka students. COMED-K is the organization which conducts an online entrance test for the 30% of the seats in R.V Institute of Engineering.
- If you are appearing for COMED-K entrance exams make sure you score a rank less than five thousand to secure a seat in R.V College of Engineering based on merit.
- The fees will be two lakhs per annum if you are able to secure a seat in R.V Institute through COMED-K entrance exams.
- Hostel Charges including accommodation and food will be eighty thousand per year if you want to stay in R.V Engineering Hostel.
- If you are unable to write or score good rank in Karnataka CET or COMED-K, you can go for direct admission as well.
COMEDK UGET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Students are required to have passed 10+2 or 2nd PUC from any recognized university or Board in the country.
- They are required to have obtained a minimum aggregate of 45% (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in their class 12th or 2nd PUC exam.
- Candidates must have passed these subjects individually.
- Food Court:The Institute Food Court is designed to cater to 1000 students & staff, it is spread over 500 square meters. The Institute canteen is a place where students congregate to not only eat but exchange views. Our Food Court has a modern kitchen where food is steam cooked. The washed dishes are sterilized for hygienic serving. On campus we also have an extension food court counter.
- Transport :The campus being 12Kms from the heart of the city and more then 20Km from suburban areas of the city, the Institute provides transportation facility for both students and staff. There are sufficient buses which take care of commutation of about one thousand students. There are two exclusive buses for the staff.
- Health Center: The campus has an exclusive health Center which is open to all the students and staff from 9 am to 7 pm. An Ambulance is stationed at the Health center to meet any emergencies. You are here The Health center has Two Qualified Medical Officers and a nursing staff.
- One male Medical officer –Experience 13 yrs (RV College of Engineering B.Tech Management Quota Admission)
- One lady Medical Officer—Experience 4 yrs (RV College of Engineering B.Tech Management Quota Admission)
- One Staff Nurse (5 yrs of Experience) (RV College of Engineering B.Tech Management Quota Admission)
- One Helper (Trained in Hospital for 5 yrs) (RV College of Engineering B.Tech Management Quota Admission)
- Sports and Gymnasium:With the belief “A Healthy mind in a healthy body”, R.V.C.E forays into sports arena and provides following facilities Cricket field , Football field, Hockey field, Volley ball court, Basketball courts (both indoor and outdoor)Badminton courts (both indoor and outdoor), Shuttle badminton, Table tennis , Indoor Fames facility and Gymnasium
- Internet Facilities R.V.C.E has 300 Mbps Lease Line on Fiber, 10 Mbps BSNL bandwidth connectivity. The browsing center has 100 nodes and is open 9:00 am to 12:00 midnight for access to students. R.V.C.E is a Wi Fi enabled campus.
- Hostel: A home away from home’, is the concept of hostels in R.V.C.E. We provide the best possible comfort needed for students. The number of students accommodated in a room depends on the semester. As the concentration and privacy required is more as a student progresses to final year accordingly the accommodation is provided.
We can provide you with the best package for RV College of Engineering B.Tech Management Quota Admission in a low budget package, just Contact Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.