RV College Admission Through Management Quota
Table of Contents
If you are looking for RV College Admission through Management Quota for ‘2023’ batch..Feel free to for Direct Admission in RV College Bangalore under Management Quota seat for this academic year. RV College of engineering Bangalore admission has already started. So just call us for RV College Admission through Management Quota seat…Seats are limited..HURRY !!!
RV college of Engineering Bangalore- Direct Admission
RV college of Engineering, Bangalore or RVCE is a private technical co-educational College placed in Bangalore, Karnataka. Started in 1963, RVCE having 11 departments in engineering, one college of style and a Master of Computer Applications department. The college is found at Mysore Road in a very lush inexperienced field where the infrastructure provides a remarkable learning activities for the students.
RV college of Engineering Bangalore Student will got the motivation to participate in several area of computation like programming skills other activities wherever their skills are increased to fulfill today’s hard challenges.
Rated one amongst the highest 10 self-financing Engineering institution within the country, RV College of Engineering in city provides an excellent chance for tutorial progression, personal and career development.
RV College of Engineering Bangalore The Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust (RSST) in Jayanagar, Bangalore, that manages the school was based (as Rashtreeya Sikshana Samiti) in 1940 by Sivananda Sarma. It absolutely became as a trust in 1964. RSST presently is over 25 establishments, educating over 17000 students.
Sivananda Sarma and Meda Kasturiranga Setty of RSST were accountable for the putting in of RVCE in 1963. The school at first offered degrees in 3 disciplines: Mech, Civil and Electrical Engineering Technology and Applied science, and it operated from the R.V. Teacher’s school in Jayanagar.
Affiliation & Recognization:
- It was founded, and is managed by the Rashtreeya Sikshana Samiti Trust in Bangalore.
- It is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. The undergraduate courses are granted academic autonomy by the university.
- RVCE is accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), all its departments are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), and its school of Architecture is accredited by the Council of Architecture (COA).
- It has been recognised as a centre of excellence by the Union Government of India and is considered as the most preferred college in Bangalore to study engineering. RV College Admission through Management Quota
Leadership in Quality Technical Education, Interdisciplinary Research & Innovation, With a Focus on Sustainable and Inclusive Technology
- To Deliver Quality Technical Education, with an equal emphasis on experiential learning with the state of the art infrastructure.
- To create an open, conducive and interdisciplinary environment for faculty and students to learn and carryout research, consequently excel in their areas of interest.
- To continuously foster Industry-Institution collaboration for teaching and research, leading to innovation and entrepreneurship.
- To focus on the development of Technologies that is sustainable and inclusive, addressing social issues.
- To nurture disciplined, ethical, socially concerned and employable engineers.
Courses Offered by RVCE:
RV College of Engineering helps the student go for higher level study most well-liked destination for the students. RVCE Provide various UG and PG courses in different specialization.
Under Graduate Programs:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Instrumentation Technology
- Information Science & Engineering
Post Graduate Programs:
- M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- M.Tech in VLSI Design & Embedded System
- M.Tech in Power Electronics
- M.Tech in Digital Communication & Networking
- M.Tech in Structural Engineering
- M.Tech in Machine Design
- M.Tech in Computer Network Engineering
The minimum requirement for Bachelor s Degree (B.E) is a pass in PUC / CBSE / ISCE /10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and a minimum of 45% marks aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the following subjects: Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Electronics and English as a compulsory subject.
RVCE Admission Initial year B.E. course is formed for candidates through CET/COMED-K and Management Quota as per norms mere by Government of State and VTU from time to time. RVCE Admission to initial year shall be open for the candidates who have passed the Second year Pre-University Examination conducted by the state State Pre-University Board with Science Subjects.
Now the most vital thing to know is RV College of engineering admission procedure or RV College of engineering admission process or RV College of engineering admission Criteria as we call it. RV College Admission through Management Quota
1) KCET–Karnataka Common Entrance Test known as KCET is held for local Karnataka students. Through KCET 45% of the seats are allotted to the local students. This is one way for RV College of engineering admission.
2) COMEDK – “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” popularly known as COMEDK is an all INDIA level exam. Candidates from all the parts of Country compete for the seats in various engineering colleges. Through COMEDK 30% of the seats are allotted to meritorious students. This gives way for RV college of engineering Bangalore admission 2018
3) MANAGEMENT QUOTA– In some colleges, the administrative people are allocated a certain QUOTA of the seats in each department which are known as MANAGEMENT QUOTA SEATS. Through management quota, 25% of the seats are filled up. This is for RV College Admission through Management Quota
The department of placement & training was established as a separate entity in the year 1997. The department started its activities in a humble way in a small one-room accommodation, to cater to the needs of providing high-quality placements services to the students of the Institution. The department presently coordinates with more than 100- 120 leading organizations which recruits trainee engineers and GET/ PGET’s for entry level positions in their respective organizations.
Institute offers various Placement Opportunities to its Students through its Department of placement & training and assist in the development of Graduates by providing them with various opportunities. RV College Admission through Management Quota
The Department has set up all the required facilities for the conduction of the recruitment process such as seminar hall for company presentations, group discussion rooms and conferencing facilities, interview and Discussion rooms.