Ramaiah Institute of Technology Management Quota Admission
Table of Contents
If you are thinking to join Ramaiah Institute of Technology Management Quota Admission. We are here to guide and help you to get an entry to this Institute. Connect with us for furthermore purposes or select now with us
About | MSRIT
(Enroll to Ramaiah Institute of Technology Management Quota Admission for 2022 Session)
MSRIT was started in 1962 by Late Dr. M S Ramaiah, our Founder Chairman who was a renowned visionary, philanthropist, and a pioneer in creating several landmark infrastructure projects in India. Noticing the shortage of talented engineering professionals required to build a modern India, envisioned MSRIT as a College of excellence imparting quality and affordable education. Part of Gokula Education Foundation, MSRIT has grown over the years with significant contributions from various professionals in different capacities, ably led by founder himself, whose personal commitment has seen the institution through its formative years. Today, MSRIT stands tall as one of India’s finest names in Engineering Education and has produced around 35,000 engineering professionals who occupy responsible positions across the globe.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Medical Electronics
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern of examination (equivalent to the two year Pre University in Karnataka) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as optional subjects in the qualifying examination is eligible to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering at MSRIT.
- The eligibility for Admittance is 45% in case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ST, Category-1 and OBC Category candidates. The marks obtained by the candidate in Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for the required aggregate percentage for the purpose of determination of eligibility (and not for the purpose of determination of rank, in respect of engineering courses).
- Entrance Exam: KEA / COMEDK. (knowing the possibility for Ramaiah Institute of Technology Management Quota Admission for 2022 Session)
Documents Required For Booking:
- Valid passport and visa copies of parent and student (if student is studying in India, passport and visa copy not required).
- Employment certificate of Father/ Mother from the employer stating working from to till date (Minimum 5 years of service is compulsory) for students taking Admittance under NRI Quota. (Original)
- Letter from Indian Embassy in proof of NRI Status. (Original)
- Qualifying marks sheet of student (10 + 2). (10th and 12th Std., both Original)
- RP (Residential Permit).
- Demand draft should be made in Dollars in favour of ‘MSRIT, Bangalore’.
Deserving students can avail several scholarships awarded by the Government of Karnataka. Here is a list of the scholarships and the corresponding applications that can be obtained from the Admittance and Scholarship section during the month of August every year.
- Post Metric Scholarship to SC/STs
- Fee-reimbursements to SC/STs
- Fee- concession to Category-l, II, and III
- National Scholarship Portal for Minority Religion
- Defence Scholarship
- MSRIT Alumni Scholarship (Contact Alumni Section for details)
- Internet Center
Today, MSRIT is one of the preferred academic Colleges for a large number of organizations for recruiting our graduates. The biggest names in the corporate world visit the campus on a regular basis, with enviable recruitment offers. There is tremendous competition amongst companies to visit the campus to recruit the best talents of the institution. MSRIT has been the traditional recruitment target for many organizations.
The institution stands as the preferred destination for students who aspire to grow, learn and reach beyond the ordinary; which is why some of the world’s finest companies visit us and discover the best minds available. Our placement process is extremely successful. Majority of students who are interested in securing jobs through campus placements succeed in doing so. As a result, most of our students have their career paths charted much before graduation. The progress of the recruitment programs can be judged by the increasing total number of offers made each year. (Get an entry to Ramaiah Institute of Technology Management Quota Admission for 2022 Session)
- To train the students in personality development, industrial orientation and thus, help them get placed in reputed industries
- Sustained Excellence in Training, Placement and Career Orientation
Short Range Goals
- Contacting the industries and inviting them for campus interviews.
- Helping the students to face the challenges of the selection process by conducting periodic general aptitude tests, technical aptitude tests, group discussions, mock interviews etc., and making them generally aware of the industrial scenario, their role as engineers, etc. (knowing the possibility for Ramaiah Institute of Technology Management Quota Admission for 2022 Session)
- Effectively carrying out College-industry-interaction in terms of mutual contacts, exchange of information & ideas, arranging visits and technical talks from industrial experts, etc.
- Arranging vocational training to students in suitable industries depending on their aptitudes and skills
- To arrange more and more soft skills training programs for students.
Long Range Goals
- Emerge as a leader in placement where multinationals vie with each other to recruit students of MSRIT.
- Build a leading HR centre to hone the skills of students in industriousness, integrity, communication, analytical ability, industrial awareness and help them to be global players in IT and related industries
- Proactively interact with industries and seek their co-operation in vocational training and project work for students, as well as, be active players in the overall improvement of academic ambience. (knowing the possibility for Ramaiah Institute of Technology Management Quota Admission for 2022 Session)
- Develop the department as a single window nodal point for career counseling and Higher learning in Engineering & Technology fields
- Set up the training Infrastructure for conducting value added training programs and enhance the employability of students. (Get an entry to Ramaiah Institute of Technology Management Quota Admission for 2022 Session)
- College the best practices in conducting and coordinating the campus placement process for the industries in the institution
- Talent search to recruit good quality engineers for positions in organizations.
(Enroll to Ramaiah Institute of Technology Management Quota Admission for 2022 Session)
Students are given coaching by prominent and experienced persons to enable them to acquaint to the current corporate requirements, to improve their skills like Personality Development, CV Writing, Communication Skills, Aptitude Tests, Interview Technique, Group Discussions, Technical and Personal Interviews, which are all required for getting suitable jobs. This soft skills training is mandatory for all the students. We impart state of the art training to students to make them competent and inspired engineers. The College not only celebrates the power of knowledge, cultivates vision and encourages new ideas, but also inculcates human values and builds awareness about the self as well as the society around us. (Knowing the possibility for Ramaiah Institute of Technology Management Quota Admission for 2022 Session)
Eminent engineers and personalities are invited to deliver lectures and hold seminars on emerging fields, with a view to bring out the technical expertise within the students. We are working more closely than ever before to mold the generations of students to make a resounding global impact. The need of the hour is to work with multi-cultural teams with a global mindset, have a can-do attitude, be flexible, and demonstrate high levels of business etiquette and commitment, worship quality, continually learn new things and reinvent oneself without compromising on ethics and value systems. (Get an entry to Ramaiah Institute of Technology Management Quota Admission for 2022 Session)
The T & P Cell prepares students for interviews at prospective workplaces. Careful and systematic preparation is initiated and sustained. Mock Aptitude Tests, Psychometric Tests, Group Discussions and Personality Development Tests are conducted by professionals. Many books are available in the main library to help students prepare for interviews.