PESIT South Campus Bangalore BE Admission 2022 Batch
Table of Contents
If in the event that you are looking to enlist for PESIT South Campus Bangalore BE Admission 2022 Batch that causes substitute to show signs for the future progression in occupation. We are here to assist you with getting a passage to this establishment. Connect with us for further more interest or register now with us,
(Enroll for PESIT South Campus Bangalore BE Admission 2022 Batch) PES Institute of Technology, B’lore Karnataka is established in the year 2005 as Private Educational Institute to provide higher education to build career in the field of Engineering, Management and Computer Applications. PES Institute of Technology is having Affiliation with reputed AICTE. Management of PES Institute of Technology, B’lore is working under Dr. M. R. Doreswamy (Chancellor).
P.E.S.I.T was the first engineering college under the PES group of institutions. It was upgraded to university status in the year 2013.PES is focused on four main educational areas: Engineering, Medicine, Management and Life Sciences. Its vision is to make its students professionally superior and ethically strong global manpower. Enroll for PESIT South Campus Bangalore BE Admission 2022 Batch. Every activity at the institute is focused on students’ needs. It gives efforts to facilitate academic excellence, leadership qualities, a nurturing environment, and cutting-edge infrastructure – everything students need to succeed.
A unique educational system at the institute will ensure that students gain not just depth and breadth in their specialization fields, but also a set of skills that will equip with them to face the real world. Opportunities for the students to expand the boundaries of their performance and accomplishment. The thriving and vibrant university grounds life creates a diverse and enthusiastic student community.
P.E.S.I.T dedicated and experienced faculty with research bent of mind has been driving the institution towards excellence in R&D activities. The results have been consistently excellent and it’s consistently obtaining university ranks. P.E.S.I.T alumni have occupied high positions in premier organizations in India as well as abroad. Institute is always trying to push the bar a little bit more, constantly innovating and never standing still. If someone has the drive and determination, P.E.S.I.T will help realize one’s dream and trying to give them the right direction for making the bright future. 90% of college students take the job in the final P.E.S.I.T Placements every year.
- PES University Direct Admission by Management Quota
- Top Engineering Colleges Direct Admission without JEE Main
Bachelor of Engineering [B.E]:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Duration: 4 Years
- P.E.S.I.T was ranked 39th by Outlook India for Top Engineering Colleges of 2017.
- The university was ranked 99th among universities in India by NIRF in the year 2018.
- NIRF Ranked 87th in the top Indian engineering institute ranking in the year 2018
- The university was ranked 101-150 band overall by NIRF in the year 2018.
- Dataquest Magazine ranked P.E.S.I.T No.1 institution in Karnataka.
- PES University in the list of Top 25 M.Tech colleges in India by Career India.
- PES University placed 7th on the list of INDIA’S MOST TRUSTED Educational Institutes by TRA.
- CNR Rao Scholarship
- Distinction Awards for students who get 7.5 CGPA or above in a particular year.
- MRD Scholarship for the students who get 9.0 CGPA or above in a particular year.
- Huawei Scholarship Rupees 75000 for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th-year B.Tech / B.E students.
B.E / B.Tech/BCA Eligibility:
- Candidate should have Completed 12th in PCM with 50%
- The hostels on the College offer well-ventilated, comfortable rooms with separate hostels for girls and boys.
- Rooms are available on single or double/multi – sharing basis.
- Stringent, round-the-clock security arrangements and doctor on call service ensure that all student needs are attended to.
- Common recreational areas help develop a sense of camaraderie and foster long-term bonds.
- The modern cafeteria, with its open kitchen and the airy patio, is equipped to serve hundreds of students every day and offers both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- There are restaurants on college offering a variety of different cuisine – from North Indian menu to South Indian specialties.
- Along with hostels, the college has well-built Infrastructural Facilities.
Review about the college:
Remarks: Nothing to say but there since a lot of Favourism with a few lecturers which affects the internal marks of students.
Entrance Preview: One of the best and well-known college in B’lore for study, the course and the faculty were good in their teaching and the discipline is the stand out in this college and the internship and Friday afternoon classes with reputed people from gotten us good exposure to the industry.
Fee Structure and Facilities: Since I had got through the PGCET the fees were reasonable and the management seat and other MBA course would be slightly costly with I felt was on the expensive side even with the facilities they provide. Don’t know whether the other MBA was a feasible program.
Placement Wing: The placements were pretty good for marketing specialty but for Finance we had limited options, there were major companies that came to the college for placement and the coordinator made us aware of the companies and the processes which the companies were providing.
Hostel Facilities: The hostels were not that great but the main college was pretty good is what I have heard from my friends, the food was not that great and it was manageable. And the hostel fees was very costly is what I have heard from my friends and the food is something they could improve on.
Alumni: There is nothing much to say but if they somehow could make the examination system more practical oriented rather than theory oriented would be more practical.
Faculty: The college faculty was pretty good and a few of them really stand out the way they teach by using different methods and even the complex subjects could be made easy and interesting by a few faculties. Overall it’s a very good and disciplined Faculty.
Campus Life: The overall experience was pretty good and at this stage, the students understood what life is and what professionalism meant, there were not much of extracurricular activities for the management students but for engineering, there were a lot of extracurricular activities.
Exam Structure: It was a pretty good exam structure with 3 internals in 1 semester and the final exam was pretty theory oriented in nature that is something that should be changed with more internships and projects that would make the students more corporate ready than just a degree option.
Course Curriculum Overview: The course of the MBA program was good. With one of the best faculty and staff, we were made aware of the study material and the understanding of what was thought in different ways by different lecturers that made the subject more interesting and gain more knowledge.
Internships Opportunities: No, they do not provide the internship but they let you take the opportunity to expose the students to corporate life.
College Events: There were cultural feats and there were management fest that made the students more competitive against other colleges and we had the opportunity to attend other college fest and win in a few colleges and the exposure to different events and colleges was a good experience.
Loan/ Scholarship Provisions: Yes there was a scholarship available for a few people and it was utilized and the General merit students’ dint get any of these facilities.