MSRIT Direct Admission EEE Branch Management Quota Seats
Table of Contents
ACE GURU Education Services Assure Confirm Admission in MSRIT Direct Admission EEE Branch Management Quota Seats.In the article, We are going to share all the essential details about MSRIT Direct Admission EEE Branch Management Quota Seats like Facilities, Branch, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
for more enquires Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Ramaiah Institute of Technology
Ramaiah Institute of Technology (RIT), Bengaluru with 50 years of expertise, is one of India’s leading names in Engineering Education. RIT offers wide range of programs at Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctorate level, enabling students to pursue excellence in their chosen streams. All programs are recognized by the concerned bodies and Government agencies.Institute follows online mode of admission. Students who wish to take admission to any of the courses at any level can obtain and fill online admission form which is available on Institute’s website.
At Under Graduate level, Institute offers Engineering, Architecture, and Biotechnology. At Post Graduation level Institute offers courses in Management, Computer Science, and Technology. Institute also provides Research and Doctoral programs in various fields of technology.In its bid to encourage education and research, the Institute also has provision for scholarship for meritorious students and students from economically weaker sections. Deserving students can avail several scholarships awarded by the Government of Karnataka. Students can avail the scholarships in the month of September every year.
- Top 5 Engineering Colleges in Bangalore Direct Admission
- BITS PILANI Management Quota Fees
- BMS College Bangalore B. Tech Management Quota
- Management Quota Admission in Alliance University
- Top Colleges Direct B-Tech Admission
|Sale of Application form||in the month of March|
|Last date of submission of Application form||Info not available|
Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) @MSRIT
Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), deals with the engineering problems, opportunities and needs of electrical, electronics, computer, telecommunication systems and related industries. This branch provides students with a wide range of fundamental knowledge in core disciplines such as communications, control systems, signal processing, radio frequency design, micro-processors, micro-electronics, power generation and electrical machines. The discipline focuses on design and manufacture of electrical, electronic devised, computers and their component parts, as well as on the integration of components into complex systems.
Department of EEE in MSRIT
- To excel in engineering education and research, inculcating professional ethics in students and emerge as leaders in the country in the field of electrical & electronics engineering
- Understand the basic principles of modern electrical & electronics technology
- Are able to apply their knowledge to solve problems arising in whatever career path they choose.
- Are sensitive to societal issues and are committed to professional ethics.
- The fast changing technological scenario poses to the department a challenge of continuously updating its curriculum and faculty to be able to provide state-of-the-art education to the students.
- Faculty: The Department currently has eighteen faculty members, including one Professor Emeritus. Current areas of research can be broadly classified into the following categories: High Voltage Engineering, Electric Power Quality, Industrial Drives and Renewable Energy.
- Facilities: The Department has modern laboratories to serve the teaching and research needs of the students and faculty of the Department.
- All faculty members, all UG PG and Research scholars have sole access to computer and software’s. All systems are connected to the Departmental LAN which is a part of the Institute-wide area network. (MSRIT Direct Admission EEE Branch Management Quota Seats)
- Relation with Industry: The Department has close interaction with number of industry and Government agencies. The main modes of interaction are faculty consultancy, sponsored projects and short-term courses. The Department also has Industrial Affiliate courses.
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- M.Tech in Computer Applications in Industrial Drives
- M.Sc(Engg) by Research
Eligibility for Admission in EEE
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern of examination (equivalent to the two year Pre University in Karnataka) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as optional subjects in the qualifying examination is eligible to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering at RIT.
- The eligibility for admission is 45% in case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ST, Category-1 and OBC Category candidates.
M.S.R.T Admission Entrance Exams for EEE
- COMED-K: For B.E/B.Tech admission in MSRIT. More than 30% of seats are given in COMED-K counseling for students from all part of India.
- K-CET: For Karnataka state students who want to join MSRIT for B.E engineering. More than 50% of seats are allocated to local students through KEA counseling.
- Admissions are made to BE on the basis of merit (academic + entrance exam- KEA/ COMEDK)
Other Career Opportunities After doing Electrical& Electronics Engineering
- Energy & Power Sector
- Oil and Gas Sector
- Pharmaceutical Sector
- EPC Sector
- Real Estate Sector
- Fertilizer Plant
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plant
- Food and beverage
- Engineering Consultancy
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Infrastructure Sector
- Environmental waste disposal