MS RAMAIAH Institute Technology Direct BE Admission
Table of Contents
If you are Interested in MS RAMAIAH Institute Technology Direct BE Admission by Management quota for ‘2023’ academic year.
MS Ramaiah Institute of technology Bangalore- Direct Admission
MS Ramaiah Institute of technology is also known as M.S.R.I.T, is one of the best engineering colleges available in India. It has ranked among top ten private engineering colleges in India by NIRF and NAAC. An Autonomous Intuition under VTU technical university, approved by AICTE, UGC. SRIT or M.S Ramaiah College is established in the heart of Bangalore city near to Yeshwantpur railway station. The college is spread over more than 30 acres of land in the middle of Bangalore most prominent locations.
MSRIT was founded in the year 1962 and it is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India with more than 50 years of teaching experience. M.S Ramaiah College has a very big campus with hotel management, nursing, medical, dental, pharmacy, MBA colleges all inside one big campus. M.S Ramaiah College is known for its quality of education and the demand for B.E/B.Tech, B.Arch seats in MSRIT is very hight than compared to any other courses.
ADMISSION IN FOUR YEAR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM
- BTECH in Chemical Engineering.
- BTECH in Civil Engineering.
- BTECH in Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- BTECH in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- BTECH in Industrial Engineering and Management.
- BTECH in Mechanical Engineering.
- BTECH in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- BTECH in Telecommunication Engineering.
- BTECH in Engineering in Information Science.
- BTECH in Engineering in Medical Electronics.
- BARCH in architecture
- COMED -K: For B.E/B.TECH admission in M.S.R.I.T. More than 30% of seats are given in COMED-K counseling for students from all part of India. (MS RAMAIAH Institute Technology Direct BE Admission)
- K-CET: For Karnataka state students who want to join MSRIT for B.E engineering. More than 50% of seats are allocated to local students through KEA counseling.
Why join MS Ramaiah Institute of technology
The college has been providing placement for the students in the multinational companies like Google, Microsoft, Dell, Nokia, Infosys, and Wipro. There is 100% placement guarantee for the students after graduation. Even the core branch students get job in their respective fields. The College has an IEEE Student branch which conducts techiest. Various competitions such as Algomach, Design and Circuit debugging, Robotics, Treasure Hunt, Paper Presentation, Games, Tech Quiz and test, Product Design, Microprocessor Programming, Amazing Race, Photoshop Contest are held along with Workshops; which can guide the students on how to work on their skills. National event such as TEDx MSRIT was organized by the students.
MSRIT have “UDBHAV” as the annual Cultural Fest. MSRIT and government of Karnataka conducts Youth Fest held as annual fest. These fests are open to all engineering colleges. Students of MSRIT have worked on the projects like STUDSAT in collaboration of ISRO. MSRIT students were victor at the Student Unmanned Air Systems (SUAS) competition at Maryland, USA. The competition was to construct an auto-piloted unmanned air vehicle and many more.
Why Engineers are Becoming Increasingly Important
- The importance of engineers to any society has historically been of great importance, and that trend is only likely to increase over time. Engineers and their labors are, in effect, transforming the theoretical to the practical for the betterment of all.
- One of the greatest, if not the greatest engineering feat was the introduction of electricity. Its development and deployment have had an incalculable impact on our societies.
- Just think about how much blood, sweat, and tears have been saved since its introduction. Work has become easier and our general standards of living have risen considerably.
- As our world becomes rapidly more technology dependent, the reliance on good tech will make Engineers increasingly important.
Engineer-free society: (MS RAMAIAH Institute Technology Direct BE Admission)
- Now consider a society that is completely free of engineers. What would it look like? It’s a hard thing to picture because for as long as humans have existed, engineers (in some fashion) have also existed. The closest we can probably think about would be a hunter-gatherer one.
- This society would literally be one of pure survival. There would be no innovation, no technology of any kind. As soon as one or other members of that society created a trap, a spear or improved on a technique for smashing things an engineer will have been “born”.
- From a scientific point of view, the entire goal of life is to survive and reproduce. Our development of tools over our entire history has been a product of those basic “commands”.
- The conception of and development of tools of any kind has been to help our species overcome our physical limitations as an animal. They have also helped accelerate or amplify our ability to survive and thrive. (MS RAMAIAH Institute Technology Direct BE Admission)
- Unless we destroy our species in a nuclear armageddon, this is a trend that is highly unlikely to slow down or cease. With this in mind, engineers are going to become ever more important with time.
** MS RAMAIAH Institute Technology Direct BE Admission **
Get MS RAMAIAH Institute Technology Direct BE Admission by Management Quota seat. Contact Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.