MIT Manipal Direct B-Tech Admission by Management Quota
On the off chance that you are thinking to join MIT Manipal Direct B-Tech Admission by Management Quota to get a quality direction for the impending improvement . We are here to guide and help you to get a zone to this best Institute. Enlist with us for further more intrigue or select now with us, (btech-guru.com) MIT Manipal Direct B-Tech Admission by Management Quota
About the Institute
In 2000, it became a constituent institute of the deemed university – Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE).M.I.T offers a Bachelor’s and Master’s program in Engg streams. It also gives students the option to carry out full-time or part time research.
The minimum duration for postgraduate qualified PhD students is three years for full time, and four years for part-time. There is a one year relaxation for applicants with an MPhil degree. The institute undertakes sponsored research programmed supported by funding agencies such as DST, CSIR, AICTE and the Ministry of Environmental Sciences. It has collaborative research programs in association with premier research laboratories and institutes in India and abroad.
- Excellence in Technical Education through Innovation and Teamwork.
- Educate students professionally to face social challenges by providing a healthy learning environment grounded well in the principles of Engg, promoting creativity, and nurturing teamwork.
- Our goal is to be a world class technical institution fostering innovation, leadership and entrepreneurial spirit.
(Enroll for MIT Manipal Direct B-Tech Admission by Management Quota 2022 Session)
- The teachers are wholly committed to imparting education, and students have the benefit of their expertise and knowledge every single day, right through the year.
- MAHE is an equal opportunity employer, and that attracts the best teaching talent within the country, and globally. All MAHE-constituent colleges have a healthy student-teacher ratio as per QS benchmarking. (Enroll for MIT Manipal Direct B-Tech Admission by Management Quota 2022 Session)
- The faculty are a blend of academic experience and industry exposure. They meet qualification norms of regulatory bodies and augment their degrees from time to time. A large number of our faculty have terminal qualifications.
- Direct B.Tech Admission in Pune by Management Quota
- Computer Science Engineering Direct Admission in Bangalore
Rating and Ranking:
- Ranked top five among the private Engg colleges of India
- Rated as A+ category institute by the MHRD, India
- Hostel facilities rated as the best in the country
- Over 6500 students from all across the country
- Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- World class sports facilities- Marena indoor sports complex
- Easy availability of the best health care facilities for all students
- State-of-the-art audio visual teaching facilities
- Thrust on research and entrepreneurship through Innovation Centre (MUTBI).
B.Tech Streams Includes:
- Aeronautical & Automobile Engg: The department of Aeronautical and Automobile Engg was established in 2008 and offers two undergraduate programs and one postgraduate program.
- Biomedical Engg: The Department of Biomedical Engg, the training students to be engineers with a strong mathematical background while also learning clinical subjects in medicine.
- Biotechnology: The Department of Biotechnology has core competencies in Bioreaction and Bioprocess Engg, Transport Phenomena, Downstream Processing, Modelling and Simulation and Bioreactor Design.
- Chemical Engg: The Department of Chemical Engg at M.I.T offers two M.Tech programs in Chemical Engg and in Industrial Pollution Control along with a doctoral program in Chemical Engg.
- Civil Engg: The Department of Civil Engg at M.I.T offers a graduate program, post graduate programs in Structural, Construction and Environmental Engg, and a doctoral program. (Enroll for MIT Manipal Direct B-Tech Admission by Management Quota 2022 Session)
- Computer Applications: The Department of Computer Applications at M.I.T enhances the teaching-learning process with mini-projects, internships and practice school projects.
- Computer Science & Engg: The Department of Computer Applications at MIT provides in-depth technical knowledge and opportunities for innovation and research with well-equipped and state-of-the-art computer facilities.
- 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional subjects with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
- Through All India Manipal Entrance Test (MET), 50% marks is required to qualify in the Entrance Exam. (Enroll for MIT Manipal Direct B-Tech Admission by Management Quota 2022 Session)
- Excellent placement and industrial liaison activities
- Green residential campus with over 7500 students and 500 faculty
- Active technical and non-technical student clubs
- Practice school & international student exchange programs.
The Associate Director (Industrial Liaison, Placement & Practice School) sends campus recruitment invitations to prospective companies to visit the campus for recruiting UG & PG students. Based on mutual convenience, the date of visit is finalized. The placement activity for UG & PG batches starts Aug onwards.
UG (B.Tech) & PG (MCA) students: The final year students as part of the practice school activity are available for internships during their final semester, starting January 1st week for a 4 – 6 months duration. Corporates hiring interns are invited to visit the campus anytime during Aug – Dec to conduct the internship recruitment process.
PG (M.Tech) students: The final year students are available for full-time internships in their 2nd year (starting from June) for duration of 10 – 12 months. Companies hiring interns are invited to visit the campus anytime during Feb – May to conduct the internship recruitment process.
- Large auditorium / Seminar Hall (centrally air-conditioned) for Pre-placement talks
- Central computing facility with excellent connectivity for conducting on-line tests
- AC mini conference & individual rooms for conducting group discussions & personal interviews
The unique feature of our curriculum is that the students have the opportunity to spend quality time in the industry. The UG (B.Tech) students have 4 – 6 months in their final semester (8th) while PG (M.Tech) students have 10 – 12 months in their 2nd year, to gain valuable industry exposure by being part of teams handling live & challenging projects. Students get to work in the area of mutual interest, improve their self-confidence & core competence.
(Enroll for MIT Manipal Direct B-Tech Admission by Management Quota 2022 Session). Getting to experience a first-hand feel of working in a competitive environment and dealing with real-time problems, students can further their ability to develop their problem-solving skills and demonstrate their knowledge of professional & ethical responsibilities. Not only do they get to adapt to the industry environment better & faster, it also enables them to be productive from day 1 of their professional working career. This concept has been well appreciated by industries, thus they have regularly recruited our students for internship in increasing numbers over the years.
ABB, Accenture, Addverb Tech, Aerx Labs, AKS Software, Allgo Embedded, Altair Engg, Amadeus Labs, Amazon, ARM, Atimi Software, ATOS, Aurobindo Pharma, Beckman Coulter, Bharat Electronics, BIS Research, Black Rock, BluBirch, Bosch, CD Controls, Century Link, Cerner Healthcare, Cisco, Citrix, Clear Tax, Commvault, CronJ IT Tech, Cummins, Dell, Dell – EMC, Deloitte, Design Bids, Doodle Blue, Edurekha, Emirates Printing, Ericsson R&D, EXL Analytics, FIAT India, Fractal Analytics, Futures First, GE, Glaxo SmithKline, Goldman Sachs, GoodBox, Gyan Labs, Hero Moto Corp, Honeywell, HPE, Hyundai CE, IBM, Impact Analytics, India Reads, Infosys, Infoworks, Intel Security, Intellect Design, Jacobs Engg, Jobspire, Juniper Networks, KPMG, L&T Construction, L&T Infotech, L&T Tech, Mahindra Comviva, Mahindra Susten, MAQ Software, Maruti Suzuki, Media IQ Digital, Mercedes Benz RDI, Mettl, Microsoft, Misys Software, Mu Sigma, Myntra Designs, NIIT Tech, Novartis, Open Door Education, Oracle, Philips Innovation, PWC, Qualcomm, Quest Global, Reliance, Renault Nissan TBI, Robert Bosch, RR Donnelley, Sabre, Samsung, San Disk, SAP, Sapient Corp, Shell Tech, Siemens Tech, Societe Generale, Spirent, Statkraft BLP, Sun Pharma, Symantec, Tata Motors, TCS, TE Connectivity, Textron, Think N Learn, Total Environment, Toyota Kirloskar, VA Tech Wabag, Vedanta, VmWare, Vodafone, Wipro, ZS Associates, etc..