Mechanical Engineer Direct Admission in BMSIT Bangalore
Table of Contents
Are you looking for Mechanical Engineer Direct Admission in BMSIT Bangalore? We are here to help you to get Direct Admission in the Top Colleges of Bangalore. We are providing admission assistance for management quota seats in BMS Institute of Technology and many other reputed institutions or universities.
B.M.S. Institute of Technology Bangalore – Direct Admission
B.M.S. Institute of Technology: private college in Bangalore, Karnataka,
Affiliated to: Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
Founded by: B S Narayana, son of educationist B M Sreenivasaiah, and is managed by the B M S Educational Trust.
Recognized as a: Research Centre by VTU. B M S Institute of Technology is located on SH-9, KA, a little distance away from Bangalore, in an open and sparsely populated and built area, known as Avalahalli. Initially* Mechanical Engineer Direct Admission in BMSIT Bangalore *
Research Institution: by the Visvesvaraya Technological University in 2005.
Mechanical Engineering :
The Department of Mechanical headed by Dr. H.K.Govindaraju, was established in the year 2002-03 with an approved intake of sixty students ME is a diverse subject that derives its breadth from the need to design and manufacture everything from small individual parts and devices to large systems.
The role of a machine is to take a product from an idea to the marketplace. In order to accomplish this, a broad range of skills are needed. One skill that is the ME exclusive domain is the ability to analyze and design objects and systems with motion.
Mandatory Subjects: Mathematics, Physics
Candidates should have: 45% aggregate marks (60% for management quota candidate) anyone of Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology or Electronics in optional subjects.
Admission through counseling: based on rank obtained in Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) / Consortium of Medical, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED-K)
Remark: For admission in Bangalore through management quota in BMSIT & M, the minimum percentage of marks expected is 60% as per the current norms of the management.
KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) KCET, Diploma CET (KEA) | AICTE J&K
COMEDK (Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka) COMED-K
Mechanical Engineers Projects:
- designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
- developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other disciplines
- developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs
- discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers
- making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
- managing projects using principles and techniques
- planning and designing new production processes
- producing details of specifications and outline designs
- engineering science
- a high level of technical and scientific knowledge and the ability to apply this knowledge to practical problems
- good oral communication skills and confidence in dealing with a range of people, including clients, contractors, designers, directors and plant operators
- precise and concise written communication skills
- the ability to work well within a team
- IT skills, particularly computer-aided design
- creative ability
- the ability to work under pressure
- Organizational skills, such as time and resource planning.
Employers of Mechanical Engineers:
- aerospace and automotive industries
- the armed forces and the Ministry of Defense, e.g. the Defense and Science Group (DESG) construction and building services
- energy utilities, including nuclear
- government agencies
- manufacturing industries
- oil and gas industries, including petrochemical industries
- process industries, including pharmaceuticals, food and cosmetics
- the public sector, including the Civil Service, local authorities, hospitals and educational institutions
- research establishments, both academic and commercial
- Transport, including road and railways.
How is the career outlook for mechanical engineering students?
- Mechanical engineering offers a wide variety of career opportunities to job aspirants.
- Now the major industries that take in mechanical engineers include automobile, space research, aeronautical, energy and utilities, air conditioning, manufacturing industries etc.
- Even mechanical have lots of scope on government sectors that include giant manufacturing industries, turbine manufacturing industries, oil & gas refineries, agro industries.
- With the advent of latest technological innovations, new opportunities came into existence for mechanical like nanotechnology, development of composite materials, biomedical applications, environmental conservation etc.
- But getting acquainted with these industries will not be easy as they demand engineers who are hands-on with the latest technologies.
Read this also:
RV College of Engineering Bangalore
Confirmed Seat in top Engineering College by Direct Admission
Confirm Direct Admission Btech Seat in PES University
Confirmed Direct Admission Engineering seats in MS Ramaiah
Confirmed Direct Admission Btech seat in Dayananda Sagar
* Mechanical Engineer Direct Admission in BMSIT Bangalore *