Management Quota Direct Admission RV College of Engineering
Table of Contents
If you are Interested in Management Quota Direct Admission RV College of Engineering . Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam. Management Quota Direct Admission RV College of Engineering
About R.V.College of Engineering
Established in 1963 with three engineering branches namely Civil, Mechanical and Electrical, today RVCE offers 12 Under Graduate Engineering programmed, 21 Master Degree programmed and Doctoral Studies. Located 13 km from the heart of Bangalore City – the Silicon Valley of India, on Mysore Road.
Sprawling campus spread over an area of 52 acres set in sylvan surroundings. Provides an ideal ambience to stimulate the teaching-learning process, helping in bringing out skilled and disciplined Engineers. Rated one amongst the top ten self-financing Engineer Institutions in the country.
Current annual student intake for Undergraduate Programmed & Post Graduate Programmed in Engineer is in excess of 1200. Highly qualified and dedicated faculty. Utilizes its expertise in various disciplines to conduct Research and Development for Industry and Defense establishments in the country.
Vision | Mission
- Leadership in Quality Technical Education, Interdisciplinary Research & Innovation, with a Focus on Sustainable and Inclusive Technology
- To deliver outcome based Quality education, emphasizing on experiential learning with the state of the art infrastructure.
- To create a conducive environment for interdisciplinary research and innovation.
- To develop professionals through holistic education focusing on individual growth, discipline, integrity, ethics and social sensitivity.
- To nurture industry-institution collaboration leading to competency enhancement and entrepreneurship.
- To focus on technologies that is sustainable and inclusive, benefiting all sections of the society.
- The application process for applying for KCET begins in the month of January every year while the application process of COMEDK starts in the month of February. The application fee of KCET exam is INR 650. The candidates applying for PG programs need to register for GATE 2022. The registration for GATE starts in the month of September. The application fee of GATE is INR 750.
- Food Court
The college Food Court is designed to cater to 1000 students & staff, it is spread over 500 square meters. The college canteen is a place where students congregate to not only eat but exchange views. Our Food Court has a modern kitchen where food is steam cooked. The washed dishes are sterilized for hygienic serving. On campus we also have an extension food court counter.
The campus being 12Kms from the heart of the city and more than 20Km from suburban areas of the city, the college provides transportation facility for both students and staff. There are sufficient buses which take care of commutation of about one thousand students. There are two exclusive buses for the staff. The city metropolitan transport service also runs city buses from important areas of city to the college. Some of the BMTC route numbers are 220, 221, 222, 224, 227 etc.
An on campus banking facility is provided by Kodak Mahindra Bank. The branch is listed as Kotak Mahindra, RVCE branch. It is fully computerized and air conditioned. It caters to the need of 4000 students and staff. The ATM facility is a boon to the hostilities and faculty. The bank takes care of all the college transaction. It also provides EC facility for parents and students to pay fees, hostel charges, mess bill, University fees etc.
- Post Office
The campus has a branch post office, with the postal identification as R.V. Vidyaniketan P.O. The post office with an area of around 20 sq., has the capacity to cater to the large number of inward and outward mails on a daily basis. Post Office also offers the small savings schemes.
- Health Center
The campus has an exclusive health Center which is open to all the students and staff from 9 am to 7 pm. An Ambulance is stationed at the Health center to meet any emergencies.
In addition there is an exclusive clinical facility for hostilities from 5 pm to 7 pm. The health records of all hostilities are maintained on a regular basis to keep track of their health.
- Sports and Gymnasium
With the belief “A Healthy mind in a healthy body”, RVCE forays into sports arena and provides following facilities Cricket field , Football field, Hockey field, Volley ball court, Basketball courts (both indoor and outdoor)Badminton courts (both indoor and outdoor), Shuttle badminton, Table tennis , Indoor Fames facility and Gymnasium.