Management Quota Direct Admission for B.Tech IT in RV College
Table of Contents
Wanted to join B.Tech for IT branch in a good engineering college in India, go for RV College of Engineering in Bangalore, it’s a good place for future engineers. If you are worried about your admission, try for Management Quota Direct Admission for B.Tech IT in RV College for the ‘2023’ batch.
RV College of Engineering in Bangalore
College of Engineering (RVCE) established in 1963 is one of the earliest self-financing engineering colleges in the country. The institution is run by Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust (RSST) a not for profit trust. The trust runs over 25 institutions and RVCE is the flagship institute under the trust. RVCE is today recognized as one of India’s leading technical institutions.
RVCE has set itself a Vision “To be a Global Leader in Quality Technical Education, Research, & Innovation through Team Work, with Focus on Development of Sustainable and Inclusive Technology”. The College currently has a student strength of about 5700, faculty strength of 450 and 250 Research Scholars.
Contact ACE GURU Education Services to get Management Quota Direct Admission for B.Tech IT in RV College, RV College Fees in Management Quota, Management Quota Seats for IT branch in RV College, How to Get Direct Admission for B.Tech in RV College, RV College Admission through JEE Main, ComedK Ranks for RV College of Engineering.
RV College – Achievements
- RVCE ranked 2nd among Technical Institutions selected for the World Bank supported TEQIP Phase II Sub Comp: 1.2, facilitated by MHRD GOI. World Bank-supported TEQIP Phase II – Centre of Excellence in Macro electronics for 3 years (2015-2018).
- RVCE ranked as the top institute (No: 1) in the country among the self-financed engineering for Return on Investment (ROI) / Value for Money for students by Outlook in June 2013.
- RVCE is also No 1 in the area of sport under VTU in Karnataka among engineering colleges.
- Ministry of Human Resources Development (GoI) chose RVCE for showcasing India’s new
- Strong R&D focus: Completed over 100 projects, The institute has about 45 Ongoing projects from various funding agencies including DST, DBT, DRDO, and its affiliated agencies, UGC, VTU, AICTE, CII, and VGST Karnataka ( a transformation from about Rs.7 Crores in 47 years to close to Rs 45 Crores of approvals in 3 years).
- RVCE’s ranking according to the survey of ‘The Week’ magazine – June 2015: 9th among top 99 Pvt. Engg. Colleges in the country, 40th among top 100 Engineering colleges in the country and 5th among top 72 Pvt. Engineering colleges.
- RVCE has been awarded ‘Sustainable Institute Industry Partnership SIIP-2014’ Award, by the Society for Educational & Entrepreneurship Development (SEED)-Chennai, during National Conference on “Sustainable Institute Industry Partnership – SIIP 2014” at IIT-Madras, Chennai.
- RVCE has been awarded “Engineering College of the year 2014” by Higher Education Review for academic excellence, during Dec. 2014.
- RVCE students team “BAJA (All-Terrain Vehicle – ATV)” emerged the National Champions at the vehicle designing championship held at the National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jamshedpur during Dec. 2014. (44 institutions participated in the competition).
- Asha Bhat, 7th Sem. ECE Dept. student, made the country proud by winning the title of Miss Supranational 2014 held in Poland during Nov. 2014 and becoming the first Indian to clinch the crown since its inception. Asha was also be gratified with prize money of $25000.
- Mr. Arvind M, 3rd Sem. Civil Engg. Dept. represented India in the World University Games 2015, held at Gwangju, South Korea during 3rd to 14th July 2015.
- RVCE Won the Wipro “Earthian Award” for its Sustainability-based initiatives in Jan 2014.
- RVCE is one among the 100 Engg colleges in India selected for QEEE pilot program.
- RVCE was awarded the Bharathia Vidya Bhavan Best Overall Performance, Best Engg College by the Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) Dec 2013.
Contact now to get Management Quota Direct Admission for B.Tech IT in RV College, RV College Fees in Management Quota, Management Quota Seats for IT branch in RV College,
RV College – Rankings
RVCE has been ranked among some best colleges of engineering in India by some prestigious magazines-
RV College – Extra & Co Curricular
Cultural activities are an integral part of students’ college life. Students participate in cultural activities for a wide variety of reasons: for enjoyment and entertainment, for personal growth and development, as a means of expression, to learn new skills, to meet new people, and to pass on the cultural traditions.
R V College of Engineering has a rich heritage of nurturing, nourishing, and showcasing talents in the fields of cultural, literary, and fine arts.
RVCE CAT is headed by Principal / Vice Principal, aided by the Heads of various departments, Cultural Activity Committee, CAT Secretaries, the student presidents of different clubs, and the student volunteers.
Gandhian principle and value-based education center is another important branch which comes under the purview of R.V. Social Service and skill promotion of this center.
Free from the defects of modern education, this sub-center has been started with the basic objective of imparting education in truth, Non-violence, righteousness, Dharma, Justice, and ethical values.
This center by collective thinking and through guidance has set right the social evils and practices like addiction to intoxicating drinks, smoking etc. By this step, thousands of families have derived the benefit.
This center in order to provide a suitable measure to the children for their educational problems at the international level, the director of social service and skill promotion center has participated in the international level discussion program conducted by Japan Arigoto Foundation in May 2000, at Tokyo the capital city of Japan and at Geneva, the capital of Switzerland in May 2004.
Contact ACE GURU to get Management Quota Direct Admission for B.Tech IT in RV College, RV College Fees in Management Quota, Management Quota Seats for IT branch in RV College, How to Get Direct Admission for B.Tech IT in RV College, RV College Admission through JEE Main, ComedK Ranks for RV College of Engineering.
RV College – Physical Education and Sports
Physical education is an integral part of the educational program designed to promote the optimum development of an individual physically, emotionally, mentally, socially, and spiritually through total body movement in the performance of properly selected physical activities.
The primary aims of physical education have varied, based on the needs of the time and place. Most of the institutions’ goal is to provide students with knowledge, skills, capacities, values, and the enthusiasm to maintain a healthy lifestyle into adulthood.
Activities included in the program are designed to promote physical fitness, to develop motor skills, to instill knowledge and understanding of rules, concepts, and strategies. Students learn to either work as part of a team or as individuals, in a wide variety of competitive activities.
Ever since the establishment, the department has produced many national and international level players.
PADMASHREE. ANIL KUMBLE, Indian team cricket player has excelled both in sports and academics. In spite of playing for the country, he has secured distinction in Mechanical Engineering.
ARJUNA AWARDEE. CHETAN BABOOR, the International Table Tennis player has also brought laurels to the college. He represented India in Barcelona Olympics 1992 and subsequently represented the country in many international events.
EKALAVYA AWARDEES. MISS. POOJA R ALVA, Arvind Mani the International Swimmer, Mr. Viani Antonio D’cuhna, Yashas D and Girish A Koushik the International Chess players
Contact ACE GURU Education Services to get Management Quota Direct Admission for B.Tech IT in RV College, RV College Fees in Management Quota, Management Quota Seats for IT branch in RV College, How to Get Direct Admission for B.Tech IT in RV College, RV College Admission through JEE Main, ComedK Ranks for RV College of Engineering.
RV College – Admission Procedure
Candidates seeking Admission for B.Tech Courses to RV College of Engineering need to pass class 12th or HSC or 10+2 or 2nd PUC or equivalent exam from any recognized University or Board with minimum 50% marks. They should have Maths and Physics as mandatory subjects with one optional subject among Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Electronics, etc. in class 12th or 2nd PUC.
Candidates need to appear for either of the following Entrance Exam like:
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for students for seven holding domicile of Karnataka for seven years or more.
- COMEDK UGET conducted by the association of Private Engineering, Medical and Dental Colleges in Karnataka for the students belongs to Karnataka and outside Karnataka.
RV College of Engineering and other colleges in Bangalore offering Admission for B.Tech course through Management Quota. The colleges have about 25% of the seats in Management Quota for Direct Admission for B.Tech Courses.
Through Management Quota Direct Admission for B.Tech IT in RV College will be possible. Candidates looking for Management Quota Direct Admission for B.Tech IT in RV College and other Colleges in Bangalore;
Contact us for details, we would help you for getting Management Quota Direct Admission for B.Tech IT in RV College of Engineering.