Management Quota BE Admission SMVIT Bangalore
In case you are trying to Enroll for Management Quota BE Admission SMVIT Bangalore. We are here to guide and help you to choose and get a best course in this institute. Contact us for further inspirations driving interest or select now with us, (btech-guru.com).
Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
- NBA: Accreditation from 28-08-2012
- NAAC: Accredited B++ Grade
Sri Krishnadevaraya Educational Trust, managing Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology and Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences was established in 1985 by a group of philanthropists belonging to Raju Kshatriya Community with an objective to inculcate in the students a spirit of inquiry and desire to gain knowledge and skills that can enrich their lives in future. The institute was started by the Trust in the year 1986 and is named after Sir M. Visvesvaraya, an illustrious son of Karnataka, and an engineer-statesman par excellence. It is located on a vast expanse of 53.8 hectares on NH7, at a distance of 21 kms from B’lore City railway station. Enroll for Management Quota BE Admission SMVIT Bangalore 2022 Batch. The institute provides an inspiring academic ambiance amidst abundant greenery and serenity. The Institute has nearly 3380 students and over 184 teaching faculty.
(Get Management Quota BE Admission SMVIT Bangalore 2022 Batch)
- Browsing Centre
- Health Care
- Research and Development Cell
- Staff Quarters
B.E Courses Offered:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Mgmt.
- Minimum age for admittance to First Year Degree is ordinarily 17 years.
- The candidate should have passed Second Year PUC or XII Standard or 10+2 or equivalent examination (Qualifying Examination) with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Electronics as optional subjects and with English as one of the languages of study, and should have obtained at least 45% marks in the optional subjects.
- Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges for Direct Admission
- Direct Admission in Top 20 Bangalore Engineering Colleges
Candidates seeking admittances to BE can choose one of the following categories
- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) (formerly called as CET): Karnataka domicile candidates can apply for this test.
- COMED-K: conducts separate entrance test for seats under management quota. This allowance is available for candidates from Karnataka and Non-Karnataka category.
- Orientation programmes for First Semester students.
- Semester-wise training programme in Personal Grooming and Total Personality Development.
- Extensive training programme under focused attention scheme for Pre-final and Final Semester students. (Enroll for Management Quota BE Admission SMVIT Bangalore 2022 Batch)
- Conducting Mock/Simulated exercises on continuous basis for Pre-final and Final Semester students in Aptitude, Technical Skills and HR interviews.
- Company-specific training on the format of the interview, viz. Aptitude, Group Discussion and General/Technical interview. Enroll for Management Quota BE Admission SMVIT Bangalore 2022 Batch.
- Batch-wise counselling of students on career-related problems on daily basis.
- Conduct of seminars on Personality Development and on Higher Educational Prospects on regular basis by inviting eminent consultants from reputed agencies.
The training and placement cell of the college is very effectively engaged in developing the students in all needed skills and placing in top companies. Students are also apprised on continuous basis through seminar and workshops etc. about higher learning opportunities in India and abroad. Right from fourth semester onwards regular training is conducted on total personality development and personal grooming of the students. Enroll for Management Quota BE Admission SMVIT Bangalore 2022 Batch. Minimum 35 to 40 top companies visit to the college every year between 90% to 100% students are placed. The placement covers all branches equally including non IT branches Mechanical, Civil, IEM, Biotechnology etc. and good number of non IT companies also visit to college on continuous basis along with IT companies. Enroll for Management Quota BE Admission SMVIT Bangalore 2022 Batch.
- Impressive Journey! Excellent Records!
- Mechanical, civil & IEM branches also rocking in placement
- In Companies like CUMMINS, CATERPILLAR, QUEST GLOBAL, CAPARO, L&T and NCC URBAN etc. with package as high as 6.5 lakhs & 4.6 lakhs per annum.
S – Society & Sustainability
I – Integrity & Image building
R – Research for the Real world
M – Multidimensional Motivation
V – Vision & Visibility
I – Intellectual excellence & Innovation
T – Team work & Transparency
- To provide quality technical education.
- To prepare students to develop all round competitiveness.
- To extend the frontiers of knowledge through Research and Development.
- To develop good communication skills among students.
- To inculcate in the minds of students a sense of value and to equip them to serve the society well.
Vision & Mission:
- To be a center of excellence in technical and mgmt. education concurrently focusing on disciplined and integrated development of personality through quality education, sports, cultural and co-curricular activities.
- To promote transformation of students into better human beings, responsible citizens and competent professionals to serve as a valuable resource for industry, work environment and society. Get Management Quota BE Admission SMVIT Bangalore 2022 Batch.
- To impart quality technical and mgmt. education, provide state-of-art facilities, achieve high quality in teaching-learning & research and encourage extra & co-curricular activities.
- To stimulate in students a spirit of inquiring and desire to gain knowledge and skills to meet the changing needs that can enrich their lives. Enroll for Management Quota BE Admission SMVIT Bangalore 2022 Batch.
- To provide opportunity and resources for developing skills for employ ability and entrepreneurship, nurturing leadership qualities, imbibing professional ethics and societal commitment.
- To create an ambiance and nurture conducive environment for dedicated and quality staff to up-grade their knowledge and skills and disseminate the same to students on a sustainable long term basis.
- To facilitate effective interaction with the industries, alumni and research institutions