Management Quota BE Admission MSRIT Bangalore
Table of Contents
If you are endeavouring to select for Management Quota BE Admission MSRIT Bangalore. We are here to guide and help you to get a seat to this Institute. Connect with us for further inspirations & interest or select now with us,
M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT) was started in 1962 by Late Dr. M S Ramaiah, our Founder Chairman who was a renowned visionary, philanthropist, and a pioneer in creating several landmark infrastructure projects in India. Noticing the shortage of talented engineering professionals required to build a modern India, Dr. M S Ramaiah envisioned M.S.R.I.T is of excellence imparting quality and affordable education.
Part of Gokula Education Foundation, M.S.R.I.T has grown over the years with significant contributions from various professionals in different capacities, ably led by Dr. M S Ramaiah himself, whose personal commitment has seen the institution through its formative years. Today, M.S.R.I.T stands tall as one of India’s finest names in Engineering Education and has produced around 35,000 engineering professionals who occupy responsible positions across the globe.
- To evolve into an autonomous institute of International standing for imparting quality technical education.
- MSRIT shall deliver global quality technical education by nurturing a conducive learning environment for a better tomorrow through continuous improvement and customization.
At M.S.R.I.T, Bangalore strive to deliver comprehensive, continually enhanced, global quality technical education through an established Quality Mgmt. System complemented by the synergistic interaction of the stake holders concerned.
UG Program Offered:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Mgmt.
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Medical Electronics
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern of examination (equivalent to the two year Pre University in Karnataka) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as optional subjects in the qualifying examination is eligible to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering at MSRIT.
- The eligibility for entry is 45% in case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ST, Category-1 and OBC Category candidates. The marks obtained by the candidate in Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for the required aggregate percentage for the purpose of determination of eligibility (and not for the purpose of determination of rank, in respect of engineering courses).
- Entrance Exam: KEA / COMEDK
- 10 + 2 pattern of Education which is equivalent to Pre-University of Karnataka, India with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Electronics / Biology as optional with English as one of the language of study and obtained a minimum 50% of marks in the optional subjects.
The department is provided with all the facilities to enable deserving students of this institute to get competitive placements. Reputed companies visit our college regularly for placements. The Training & Placement Cell is well equipped with excellent infrastructure to support each and every stage of the placement processes in the campus. The pre-placement talk rooms, group discussion rooms are equipped with LCD projectors, PCs and audio-video facilities. The T & P Cell has a sufficient number of interview rooms. We have dedicated IP based Video conferencing and dedicated internet connectivity for the online examination.
We impart state of the art training to students to make them competent and inspired engineers. Many books are available in the library to help students prepare for interviews. Efforts are on to improve the communication, group discussion and presentation skills of the students. Students are also encouraged to present seminar on variety of topics.
The Training and Placement Section provides a launchpad for students to make it to the best organizations in the fields of software, core industries, Mgmt., etc. Our students have lived up to the expectations of organizations that visit the campus, looking for bright candidates to take up important and challenging responsibilities at their workplace. We nurture industry-college interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits in-plant training and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the gap between the industry and the academia. Students are also given an opportunity to work on live projects in both government and non-government firms.
The independent Placement & Training block in the first floor of the Administrative block has been built with a view to provide the complete autonomy and convenience for executives to conduct fair and transparent talent search to recruit good quality engineers for positions in organizations.
Hostel: Well-appointed rooms for single/double/triple occupancy with attached/common bathrooms with hot water.
- Two spacious halls for comfortable dining.
- Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and special dinner is provided by the mess comprising of both North and South Indian food items
- Eight heavy duty washing machines in the old block provide for free laundry services.
- Indoor and outdoor games facilities.
- Cabled/ Wi-Fi internet provided at nominal charges.
Network & Internet Center:
- Web Server
- Student Information System
- Biometric Attendance System
- DHCP Server
- DNS Server
Gym: The gym is well equipped with a multi-gym, a range of free weights and aerobic equipment. The gym is great for building strength, burning fat, improving general fitness, or for specific sports conditioning. The gym is open to all members of this institute. The college gym is maintained by the Department of Sports. Management Quota BE Admission MSRIT Bangalore
Library: The Library began its existence in 1962. The library with its modern collection knowledge resources and innovative information services fills an essential role for students, faculty and the surrounding community in their intellectual pursuits. It is a centralized Air Conditioned fully automated library predominantly related to Engineering, Mgmt. and allied subjects. The collection comprises of 135427 volumes of Books with 36074 Titles and 85 National printed Magazines. Management Quota BE Admission MSRIT Bangalore
M.S.R.I.T offers entry to Mgmt. seats is an exquisite deal for the students who fail to get entry into the college through counseling and the students from abroad. Management Quota BE Admission MSRIT Bangalore
- Valid passport and visa copies of parent and student (if student is studying in India, passport and visa copy not required).
- Employment certificate of Father/ Mother from the employer stating working from to till date (Minimum 5 years of service is compulsory) for students taking entry under NRI Quota. (Original)
- Letter from Indian Embassy in proof of NRI Status. (Original)
- Qualifying marks sheet of student (10 + 2). (10th and 12th Std., both Original)
- RP (Residential Permit).
- Demand draft should be made in Dollars in favour of ‘M.S.R.I.T, Bangalore’.