Management Quota BE Admission BMSIT Second Campus
Table of Contents
If you are trying to select or enroll for Management Quota BE Admission BMSIT Second Campus. We are here to guide and help you get an entry to this Institute. Register with us for more information, Management Quota BE Admission BMSIT Second Campus
About | B.M.S.I.T
BMSIT was founded in the year 1946 by Late Sri. B. M. Sreenivasaiah a great visionary and philanthropist and nurtured by his illustrious son Late Sri. B. S. Narayan. Institute is the first private sector initiative in Engg education in India. Institute has completed 72 years of dedicated service in the field of Engg Education. Started with only 03 undergraduate courses, Institute today offers 13 Undergraduate & 16 Postgraduate courses both in conventional and emerging areas. 15 of its Departments are recognized as Research Centers offering PhD/M.Sc. (Engg by Research) degrees in Science, Engg, Architecture and Mgmt. The Institute has been effectively practicing outcome-based education. Management Quota BE Admission BMSIT Second Campus
Address: Dodaballapur Main Road, Avalahalli, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064.
Institute is accredited with A Grade by NAAC (2013-2018) and Accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi (Institute has the unique distinction of being one of the first Institutions in India identified by National Board of Accreditation for evaluation under Tier-I NBA Accreditation Washington accord)Management Quota BE Admission BMSIT Second Campus
A strong alumni base of over 35,000 most of them occupying coveted positions in various Educational, Industrial and Research organizations. The Institute is being ranked consistently among the top 20 Engg Institutes in the country by surveys conducted by various media sources.
B.E Courses Offered:
Institute is accredited with A Grade by NAAC (2013-2018) and Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi (Institute has the unique distinction of being one of the first Institutions in India identified by National Board of Accreditation for evaluation under Tier-I NBA Accreditation Washington accord). Management Quota BE Admission BMSIT Second Campus
Architecture: The Department of Architecture currently offers programs in B. Arch, M. Arch (Habitat Design) and Doctoral program under VTU.
Bio-Technology: Department of Biotechnology, Institute was established in 2002. The Department offers a Bachelor of Engg, with an intake capacity of 40 Management Quota BE Admission BMSIT Second Campus
Chemical Engineering: department started in 1995 by the great visionary Late B S Narayan with an intake of 30. Subsequently in 2002 the intake is increased to 60. Management Quota BE Admission BMSIT Second Campus
Chemistry: The Chemistry Department is one of the oldest departments of Institute and was established in the year 1946 and recognized by VTU.
Civil Engineering:.The Department Civil Engg was one of the three branches started when Institute was established in 1946.Management Quota BE Admission BMSIT Second Campus
- Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges for Direct Admission
- Direct Admission in Top 20 Bangalore Engineering Colleges
Computer Applications: The Department of Computer Applications was established in 1984, initially with an intake of 30 students and the department admits 60 students yearly.
Computer Science and Engineering: The Department of CSE offers BE in Computer Science and Engg and M. Tech in Computer Science and Engg. Management Quota BE Admission BMSIT Second Campus
Electrical and Electronics: The department was established in 1946 under Grant in Aid from Govt. of Karnataka with an undergraduate program in Electrical & Electronics Engg.
Electronics and Communication Engineering:The department of Electronics and Communication Engg (ECE) of Institute was established in 1971 with an initial intake of 60 students.
Industrial Engineering and Management: At the Department of Industrial Engg and Mgmt., we take great pride in molding today’s youth into tomorrow’s World Class Engineers,
Information Science Engineering: We welcome aspiring undergraduate entrants with strong aspiration to do Engg course and excel with academic record.
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering: In the fast-changing era of the modern world, Electronics and Instrumentation Engg (E&IE) had played a key role. The world economy depends on obtaining the data using sensors
Mgmt. Studies and Research Center: The Department of Mgmt. Studies were started in the year 1992, to promote quality education and research in Mgmt.
Mechanical Engineering: The Department of Mechanical Engg offers BE in Mechanical Engg, M. Tech in Machine Design and M.Tech in Manufacturing Science & Engg
Medical Electronics: The emerging era of individualized medicine and widespread utilization of health information technology presents a dramatically different terrain for clinical research, practice, and healthcare delivery.
Physics: The Physics Department is one of the oldest departments of the Institute and was established in the year 1946 and recognized by VTU.
Telecommunication and Engineering: The Department Telecommunication and Engg was one of the three branches started when Institute was established in 1946
- All you need to have more than 45% marks in class 12th.
- Karnataka – CET also known as K-Cet conducted by Karnataka Exams authority (KEA).
- ComedK also called as Consortium of Medical, Engg and Dental Institutes of Karnataka.
The Institute has an exclusive Placement and Training Centre to facilitate on-campus Placement opportunities to the students. The Centre has a professor in-charge of the activities. The Centre provides pre-placement training in soft skills to all pre-final year students to enable them to acquaint to the current corporate requirements. The centre facilitates students to face interviews & get jobs of their choice. More than 100 top and well-established companies across the country/abroad from all sectors visit the campus for recruitment. Every year more than 80% of students from all the programs are being placed.
- The Placement Centre facilitates compulsory four day training in soft skills (like Personality Development, CV Writing, Communication Skills, Aptitude tests, Interview Technique etc.) to all students during their pre-final year.
- The students are given a choice of opting for two job opportunities (choice being one core & one IT Company during the recruitments).
- MOU signed with TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO and ROBERT BOSCH FOR VARIOUS Industry –Institute interaction which are extremely beneficial for the students.
- Guest lectures and special invitee lecture series organized for all the branches of students from industry experts through the Placement Centre.
- Internship opportunities have been provided for PG students by various companies like Tektronix, Unisys, Kyocera Wireless, Honeywell, Global Edge Software Limited, Robert Bosch, Oracle, S7 Solutions, Sun Microsystems, and ZTE etc.
- Most of the top companies across the nation, visit us for Campus Recruitment. There is tremendous competition amongst companies to visit the Campus to recruit the best talent of the institution. The publicity and communication given by the Placement Office over the years, has enhanced the number of offers by 35%.