Management Quota Admission Sir MVIT Institute Bangalore
If you are hoping to enroll Management Quota Admission Sir MVIT Institute Bangalore. We are here to guide and help you to get an entry to this College. Connect with us for furthermore purposes or select now with us,
Management Quota Admission Sir MVIT Institute Bangalore
- Approved by AICTE
- Affiliated with Vesveswaraiah Technological University, Belgaum
- NBA accredited
- ISO 9001:2008 certified institute
- MOU’s with various industries for research and development purpose
- Associated with National Entrepreneurship Network
Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (SMVIT) is a college of repute in the state of Karnataka founded by Sri Krishnadevaraya Educational Trust in 1986. The college offers nine B.E. degree programs in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science & Engg., Industrial Engineering & Mgmt., Telecommunication, Information Science and Bio Technology and four Masters Programs in Computer Applications, Business Administration, Computer Integrated Manufacturing and Electronics.
Bachelor Engineering Degree Courses:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Mgmt.
- Minimum age for Admittance to First Year Degree is ordinarily 17 years.
- The candidate should have passed Second Year PUC or XII Standard or 10+2 or equivalent examination (Qualifying Examination) with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Electronics as optional subjects and with English as one of the languages of study, and should have obtained at least 45% marks in the optional subjects.
The Admittance criteria, seat-sharing ratio, fee structure and reservation policies are subject to change based on the rules in force. Applicants are required to check the latest developments in this regard.
Candidates seeking Admittance to BE can choose one of the following categories
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) (formerly called as CET): Karnataka domicile candidates can apply for this test.
COMED-K: conducts separate entrance test for seats under Mgmt. Allowance. This Allowance is available for candidates from Karnataka and Non-Karnataka category.
- Orientation programmed for First Semester students.
- Semester-wise training programmed in Personal Grooming and Total Personality Development.
- Extensive training programmed under focused attention scheme for Pre-final and Final Semester students.
- Conducting Mock/Simulated exercises on continuous basis for Pre-final and Final Semester students in Aptitude, Technical Skills and HR interviews.
- Company-specific training on the format of the interview, viz. Aptitude, Group Discussion and General/Technical interview.
- Batch-wise counseling of students on career-related problems on daily basis.
- Pre-placement training for PG students (MBA, MCA, and M.Tech.) in needed skills, leadership and managerial styles.
- Conduct of seminars on Personality Development and on Higher Educational Prospects on regular basis by inviting eminent consultants from reputed agencies.
S – Society & Sustainability
I – Integrity & Image building
R – Research for the Real world
M – Multidimensional Motivation
V – Vision & Visibility
I – Intellectual excellence & Innovation
T – Team work & Transparency
Objectives & Philosophy:
- To provide quality technical education.
- To prepare students to develop all round competitiveness.
- To extend the frontiers of knowledge through Research and Development.
- To develop good communication skills among students.
- To inculcate in the minds of students a sense of value and to equip them to serve the society well.
Training & Placements Cell
The training and placement cell of the college is very effectively engaged in developing the students in all needed skills and placing in top companies. Students are also apprised on continuous basis through seminar and workshops etc. about higher learning opportunities in India and abroad. Right from fourth semester onwards regular training is conducted on total personality development and personal grooming of the students.
Minimum 35 to 40 top companies visit to the college every year between 90% to 100% students are placed. The placement covers all branches equally including non IT branches Mechanical, Civil, IEM, Biotechnology etc. and good number of non IT companies also visit to college on continuous basis along with IT companies. The training and placement of the college is headed by an MBA (HR) qualified training placement officer with 28 years of experience on HR/HRD related activities tasks.
- Impressive Journey! Excellent Records!
- Mechanical, civil & IEM branches also rocking in placement
- In Companies like CUMMINS, CATERPILLAR, QUEST GLOBAL, CAPARO, L&T & NCC URBAN etc. with package as high as 6.5 lakhs & 4.6 lakhs per annum
- INFOSYS,WIPRO,COGNIZANT,ACCENTURE,CSC.ACCORD SOFTWARE, TATAELXSI, ARICENT, SAPIENT, POLARIS, DESHAW SOFTWARE, AMAZON, COM, MICROSOFT, SASKEN, ADITI TECHNOLOGIES, DELL, CAPGEMINI, SONATA, IFLEX,KMG INFOTECH, IGATE, ARITOR, TESCO ETC,.
Facility: (Enroll to Management Quota Admission Sir MVIT Institute Bangalore for 2022 session)
- Browsing Centre
- Health Care
- Research and Development Cell
- Staff Quarters
Vision & Mission
- To be a center of excellence in technical and Mgmt. education concurrently focusing on disciplined and integrated development of personality through quality education, sports, cultural and co-curricular activities.
- To promote transformation of students into better human beings, responsible citizens and competent professionals to serve as a valuable resource for industry, work environment and society.
- To impart quality technical education, provide state-of-art facilities, achieve high quality in teaching-learning & research and encourage extra & co-curricular activities. (Enroll to Management Quota Admission Sir MVIT Institute Bangalore for 2022 session)
- To stimulate in students a spirit of inquiry and desire to gain knowledge and skills to meet the changing needs that can enrich their lives.
- To provide opportunity and resources for developing skills for employability and entrepreneurship, nurturing leadership qualities, imbibing professional ethics and societal commitment. (Enroll to Management Quota Admission Sir MVIT Institute Bangalore for 2022 session)
- To create an ambience and nurture conducive environment for dedicated and quality staff to up-grade their knowledge & skills and disseminate the same to students on a sustainable long term basis.
- Facilitate effective interaction with the industries, alumni and research institutions.
(Enroll to Management Quota Admission Sir MVIT Institute Bangalore for 2022 session)