Management Quota Admission Manipal Institute of Technology
In case if you are trying to register for Management Quota Admission Manipal Institute of Technology to get Quality education that helps for further Placement opportunities. We are here to guide and help you to get a section to this MIT. Connect with us for further more interest or enroll now with us, (btech-guru.com).
To Get Direct Admission in Btech College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites-btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Antiquity of MIT
MIT Academy of Higher Education is synonymous with excellence in higher education. Over 28,000 students from 57 different nations live, learn and play in the sprawling University town, nestled on a plateau in Karnataka’s Udupi district.
It also has nearly 2500 faculty and almost 10000 other support and service staff, who cater to the various professional institutions in health sciences, engineering, mgmt., communication and humanities which dot the Wi-Fi-enabled campus. Enroll for Management Quota Admission Manipal Institute of Technology.
The University has off-campuses in Mangalore and Bangalore, and off-shore campuses in Dubai (UAE) and Melaka (Malaysia). The Mangalore campus offers medical, dental, and nursing programs.
The Bangalore Campus offers programs in Regenerative Medicine. The Dubai campus offers programs in engineering, mgmt. and architecture, and the Melaka campus offers programs in medicine and dentistry.
Every institute has world class facilities and pedagogy, which are constantly reviewed and upgraded to reflect the latest trends and developments in higher education.
- Direct Management Quota Admission in MIT Pune
- Direct B.Tech Admission in VIT Pune by Management Quota
In MIT, these include educational facilities like the Simulation Lab with computer driven Manikins, an Innovation Centre, one of Asia’s largest health sciences libraries, one of the world’s best anatomy museums, a business incubation centre and various other centers of excellence.
Academic collaborations and twinning programs with several universities in the US, UK, Australia and other countries ensure that students get international exposure and expertise.
The MARENA, a massive indoor sports complex with five badminton courts, four squash courts, three tennis courts, a basketball court, a hi-tech gym and a walking track, reflects the university’s belief that a healthy mind needs a healthy body. Enroll for Management Quota Admission Manipal Institute of Technology.
Part of the MIT Group, the University is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001: 2004 certified, and has won the prestigious IMC Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Award and the International Asia Pacific Quality Award in 2007- 2008. Enroll for Management Quota Admission Manipal Institute of Technology.
The MIT Group, a pioneer in higher education services with a 60-year-old legacy of excellence, also owns and operates campuses in Sikkim and Jaipur in India, and in Nepal, Malaysia, and Antigua, in the Caribbean.
- Ranked 4th among the Private Engineering Colleges in India
- Choose from 16 engineering streams including Mechatronics, Computer Science, and Aeronautical etc.
- Multicultural Campus with students from every state of India
- Large basket of Open Electives to cater to the wide interests of students
- Path-breaking student projects that foster experiential learning
- State-of-the-art Innovation Centre to help create and innovate
- Technology Business Incubator to help students with their entrepreneurial stints
- Opportunity to study abroad (few months, a semester, or a year)
- World-class infrastructure and facilities
- Nearly 100 technical and cultural clubs to nurture your passion and hobbies
Duration: 4 years
Completed 10+2 / A Level / IB / American 12th or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects and Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subject as optional. Students must also have a minimum average of 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics, and one of the optional subjects taken together.
- General Category: Admittances are done on the basis of rank in the All India Manipal Entrance Test – MET 2019.
- Foreign/NRI Category: Admittances are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Programs Offered MIT:
B.Tech – Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech – Aeronautical Engineering
- B.Tech – Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech – Biomedical Engineering
- B.Tech – Biotechnology
- B.Tech – Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech – Civil Engineering
- B.Tech – Computer & Comm. Engineering
- B.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech – Electronics and Comm. Engineering
- B.Tech – Industrial & Production Engineering
- B.Tech – Information Technology
The MIT Academy of Higher Education campus is spread over 313 acres of what once used to be a desolate plateau of hard, laterite rock in north Karnataka’s Udupi district. It is home to almost 30,000 students and staff and is Wi-Fi enabled from end to end – restaurants, libraries, hostel rooms, labs and classrooms.
There are a lot of facilities to supplement classroom teaching. These facilities encourage and aid students in innovative thinking and pursuing careers of their choice. It is also a green campus that follows eco-friendly practices.
Extensive use of rain-water harvesting structures, solid-waste and waste water mgmt. systems, and constant monitoring of pollution levels ensure that ‘Green Manipal’ is a way of life for one and all.
MIT hostel rooms are comfortably-furnished and make for a good home away from home. Girls and boys have separate blocks and each block has a fixed capacity. There is a range of accommodation options to choose from, for students’ convenience. Enroll for Management Quota Admission Manipal Institute of Technology.
In this kind of accommodation, students have access to TV room, aqua guard for hot, cold and normal drinking water and other leisure/sports activities within the hostel premises. Also includes the following facilities:
- 24×7 Wi-Fi connectivity provided in all hostels
- CCTV cameras at entrances of all hostels and foyer inside the campus
- 24×7 electricity and water supply in all the hostels
- Night cafeterias up to 1.00 AM
- Solar panels installed in all hostels for hot water
- Caretakers and housekeeping services are provided in all hostels during day and night
- Bike farm inside the campus for the students to buy and service their bicycle
- A scaled down version of Gyms in all hostels other than MARENA
Sports Infrastructure within campus: (Enroll for Management Quota Admission Manipal Institute of Technology)
- Basketball court
- Cricket ground
- Hockey ground
- Indoor Badminton court
- Swimming pool
- Table tennis
MIT Values: (Enroll for Management Quota Admission Manipal Institute of Technology)
- Team work
- Execution with passion
- Humane touch