Management Quota Admission in VIT Vellore
Table of Contents
Management Quota Admission in VIT Vellore. Management quota seats in Engineering college can help you with B-tech Admission.
if you want Direct Admission in VIT Vellore through Management Quota Seats you can contact us for Admission we are Going to give you Complete Guidance for spot through Management Quota Admission in VIT college in Engineering College.
Also, we will provide you the list of engineering colleges for direct admission along with their fee structure. Here in this article, you are going to learn about:
VIT was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards.
It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis.
The campus has a cosmopolitan atmosphere with students from all corners of the globe. Experienced and learned teachers are strongly encouraged to nurture the students.
The global standards set at VIT in the field of teaching and research spur us on in our relentless pursuit of excellence. In fact, it has become a way of life for us.
The highly motivated youngsters on the campus are a constant source of pride. Our Memoranda of Understanding with various international universities are our major strength.
They provide for an exchange of students and faculty and encourage joint research projects for the mutual benefit of these universities.
Many of our students, who pursue their research projects in foreign universities, bring high quality to their work and esteem to India and have done us proud.
With steady steps, we continue our march forward. We look forward to meeting you here at VIT.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Block Chain Technology
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Robotics
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Cyber Security & Digital Forensics
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Cybernetics)
- Computer Science and Engineering (Specialization in Health Informatics)
- Computer Science and Engineering (Specialization in Cloud computing & Automation)
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Bioinformatics
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Information Security
- Computer Science and Engineering and Business systems (in collaboration with TCS)
- Computer Science and Business systems (in collaboration with TCS)
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Data Science
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Internet of Things
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Data Analytics
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Networking & Security
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in AI and Machine Learning
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Cyber Physical Systems
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Gaming Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering (Specialization in E-Commerce Technology )
- Computer Science & Engineering (Specialization in Education Technology)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Communication with specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Embedded Systems
- Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in VLSI
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Fashion Technology
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering (Specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics)
- Mechanical with specialization in Automotive Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Electric Vehicles
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics and Automation
- Mechanical with Specialization in Manufacturing Engineering
- Submission of VITEEE Application through Web by applicants https://viteee.vit.ac.in
- Application verification Scrutiny
- Generate Link for Test slot Booking to the Candidates
- Test Slot and Centre Booking, admit Card Generation by the Candidates
- Appear for VITEEE 2022
- VITEEE 2022 Result Announcement
- Call letter for Online Counselling Based on VITEEE 2022 Ranking
- Provisional Admission letter to B-tech Programmed
- Document Verification
- Commencement of Classes
VITEEE 2022 Exam Date VIT Vellore
|Commencement of VITEEE registration 2022||December 2, 2021|
|Availability of mock tests||To be notified|
|Last date to fill VITEEE 2022 application form||June 15, 2022|
|VITEEE slot booking process||To be notified|
|Availability of VITEEE 2022 hall tickets||To be notified|
|VITEEE exam date 2022||June 30 to July 6, 2022 (Revised)|
|Declaration of results||July 8, 2022|
|Commencement of counselling process||July 8, 2022 (tentative)|
Eligibility for VIT Vellore B-tech Admission
- Applicant should be a resident and Non- resident Indian National Student
- Foreign Candidates studied abroad can apply directly through Foreign category only at- https://admissions.vit.ac.in/ugirapplication/
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 2000 are eligible to apply for UG Engineering admission (UGEA) 2022.
Management Quota Admission in VIT Vellore
The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi.
For Indian nationals/ NRI/ PIO card holder, appearance in VITEEE-22 is mandatory to be eligible for B. Tech. admission under regular mode (Applicants under International/NRI quota exempted) .
In case VITEEE gets cancelled due to natural calamities, qualifying criteria may be substituted with higher secondary marks or JEE-22 or a valid SAT.
Applicants will be informed with specifics in such case.
Eligibility Criteria for The Qualifying Examination:
Candidates applying for the Undergraduate Engineering admission in 2022 should have secured minimum aggregate of 55% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
Candidates applying for the Undergraduate Engineering admission in 2022 should have passed with minimum aggregate of 45% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate) for the following categories:
Candidates belonging to SC/ST Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir/ Ladakh and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
CERTIFICATE TO PROVE COMMUNITY / NATIVITY should be produced at the time of counselling, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
Candidates having studied Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry in +2 / Higher Secondary Board are eligible for all the B-Tech Programmed
Candidates having studied Biology/Physics/Chemistry in +2/ Higher Secondary Board are eligible for the following Bio stream programmed only. Upon joining, the students need to mandatorily register for a bridge course in Mathematics
- Selection is based on the rank secured through CBT (Computer Based Test).
- Selected candidates will be called for online counselling based on their ranking.
- Eligible Candidates may select specific campus and programmed during the Counselling.
- After payment of full fees classes will be conducted online / reporting in person to the Institution.
- Candidates are expected to prove their genuineness on joining.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Subject||No. of Questions|
DOCUMENT SUBMISSION AT THE TIME OF ADMISSIONS
- XII Mark statements of all attempts of qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate / School leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if issued by the board)
- Student Profile (https://vtop.vit.ac.in/studentprofile/) – (Signed by Student & Parent)
- Affidavit by the Student (https://vit.ac.in/files/admissions/Affidavit_Student.pdf) – (Signed & Notarized)
- Affidavit by the Parent (https://vit.ac.in/files/admissions/Affidavit_Parent.pdf) – (Signed & Notarized)
- Hostel Affidavit (https://vit.ac.in/campuslife/hostels) – (Signed by Notarized)
- Certificate of Physical Fitness (https://vit.ac.in/files/admissions/PhysicalFitness_Certificate.pdf)- (Certified by authorized Physician)
- Undertaking form (https://vit.ac.in/sites/default/files/Undertaking.pdf) – (Signed by Student & Parent)
- Recent passport size colour photos – 2 Nos.
Copy of documents (1 set):
- Aadhar card / Age proof certificate
- X & XII mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate (For SC/ST only)
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir, Ladhak and the North Eastern states)
Additional Documents required from NRI/Foreign students:
- Passport Copy (Student & Parent)
- Employer Certificate (original)
- Sponsorship letter (original)
All copies of documents will be archived and will not be returned for any reason.