Management Quota Admission in MVJ Information Science
Table of Contents
Holding the sheen beacon of marvelous excellence, unparalleled commitment, and noble thought of chiselling thousands of crystals into rare gems, Management Quota Admission in MVJ Information Science is radiating the path of young generation of engineers, managers and architects.
The core building, with all the state-of-the-art modern amenities constitutes of two four-storey academic blocks, residing amid a four-storey administrative block and four-storey workshop. Backed by a group of highly qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty and staff Ace Guru Education Services educate with a purpose of generating excellent technocrats, smart managers and noble human beings.
TRUMP has been in touch with Educational Institutions for many years and built relationships with the management. Please feel free to solve all your assumptions and queries Visit the website – btech-guru.com , for more inquires- Ace Guru Education Services, email us: [email protected] for more details contact Ankit Mishra (+91-9742479101), Anis (+91-9742886036), Mayur Gautam (+91-9035556036)
Information Science is a field primarily concerned with the analysis, collection, classification, manipulation, storage, retrieval, movement, dissemination, and protection of information. Practitioners within and outside the field study application and usage of knowledge in organizations along with the interaction between people, organizations, and any existing information systems with the aim of creating, replacing, improving, or understanding information systems.
Historically, information science is associated with computer science, library science, and telecommunications. However, information science also incorporates aspects of diverse fields such as archival science, cognitive science, commerce, law, museology, management, mathematics, philosophy, public policy, and social science.
Information science should not be confused with information theory. Information theory is the study of the types of communications we use, such as verbal, signal transmission, encoding, and others. Information science deals with all the processes and techniques pertaining to the news life cycle, including capture, generation, packaging, dissemination, transformation, refining, repackaging, usage, storage, communication, protection, presentation, etc. in any possible manner.
4 years (8 semesters)
Candidates should have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th standard or equivalent examination recognized by AICTE and State Government in Physics and Mathematics subjects along with Chemistry / Electronics / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study. Students must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST/OBC).
Candidate must also qualify in one of the following entrance exams:- CET/ COMED-K / JEE / AIEEE. ( Management Quota Admission in MVJ Information Science )
Engineering is the application of mathematics and scientific, economic, social, and practical knowledge in order to invent, innovate, design, build, maintain, research, and improve structures, machines, tools, systems, components, materials, processes, solutions, and organizations. Planning to study an engineering degree? It thus becomes imperative to choose your engineering college wisely. And when we are talking of colleges for engineering, which place can be better than Bangalore which is hailed as the IT capital of India.
MVJ INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
THE DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING IS RELEVANT IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS:
- INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- DATA STORAGE
- EMBEDDED APPLICATIONS
MVJ College of Engineering
MVJ College of Engineering was established in 1982 as the flagship institution of the Venkatesha Education Society to impart education in engineering, management, and beyond. MVJCE’s 15-acre campus in Whitefield, Bangalore, bears state-of-the-art infrastructure that creates an environment for progressive learning and development.
To be recognized as a department of repute in Information Science and Engineering by adopting quality teaching-learning process and impart knowledge to make students equipped with capabilities required for professional, industrial and research areas to serve society.
- Innovation and technically competent: To impart quality education in Infrmation Scienc and Engineering by adopting modern teaching learning processes using innovation techniques that enable them to become technically competent.
- Competitive Software Professionals: Providing training Programs that bridges gap between industry and academia, to produce competitive software professionals.
- Personal and Professional growth: To provide scholarly environment that enables value addition to staff and students to achieve personal and profession growth.
MVJ College of Engineering Admissions 2022
MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore was established in 1982 and ranks among the top colleges of the state for its world class education in technology and management. Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technical University (VTU), MVJCET offers Bachelors in Engineering (BE), M.Tech and Masters in Business Administration (MBA) programs.
- Applications can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates who possess Higher Secondary Examination certificate can apply for admision to B.E course.
- For admision to M.Tech and MBA, candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in the concerned field.
- Admission to the courses will be based on State/ National level entrance test followed by the counselling by the college.
- For admisions to MVJCE, application forms should be filled through offline mode.
- Hard copies of admision forms are available at the admision office of the institute.
Employment Areas for Bachelor of Technology
- Hardware/Software Developing Companies
- Airtel & BSNL
- Hutchison & Vodafone
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd
- ASUS, Cisco Systems
- Cypress Semiconductor Tech. Ltd
- Analog Devices India
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, scienc, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural scienc, and engineering scienc.
- Design / development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the inform to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
The Placement Cell at MVJCE facilitates between the corporate and the student for recruitment. More importantly, it is geared to understand corporate requirements and develop students who are employable. In the 4 years of engineering at MVJCE, this is accomplished through 160 additional hours of targeted training. Our programs are designed to improve confidence levels, analytical thought, presentation delivery, communication skills, and technical know-how.
Placement Cell is supported by group discussion rooms, interview rooms, seminar halls, and more than 400 computers with 10 MBPS dedicated internet and LAN connectivity that can be utilized for online tests.
Visit the website – btech-guru.com , for more inquires- Ace Guru Education Services, email us: [email protected] for more details contact Ankit Mishra (+91-9742479101), Anis (+91-9742886036), Mayur Gautam (+91-9035556036) and we will get in touch with you within 48 hours.