Is there any Management Quota in BMS For B Tech?
Is there any Management Quota in BMS For B Tech? UG courses for the academic year 2022 in BMSIT Bangalore. BMSIT Bangalore Direct Management Quota Btech Admission 2022. – IF Its Management quota, it should be BMSIT Bangalore Contact
BMS Institute of Technology
Established in the year 2002, BMS Institute of Technology is one of the six Institutions under BMS Educational Trust, being managed the council of trustees chosen by Dr B.S. Ragini Narayan, the inheritor of Late Sri B.S Narayan and the donor trustee and Member Secretary of BMS Educational Trust. BMSIT is one of the best engineering Institutions in Bangalore, which provides various courses in the field of Engineering. Students from various places come for seeking direct admission in BMS Institute of Technology through Management Quota. Is there any Management Quota in BMS For B Tech?
Get the detail of management quota direct Admission, contact us for management quota fees, management quota seats for upcoming session…
Recognitions and Affiliations
- The Institute is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- It is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University [VTU]
- B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. in Information Science and Engineering
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E. in Telecommunication Engineering
- B.E. in Civil Engineering
- Master of Technology [M.Tech] (Machine Design)
- Master of Technology [M.Tech] (Computer Science and Engineering)
- Master of Computer Application [MCA]
Eligibility for Admission in BMS Institute of Technology, [BMSIT] Bangalore
- For getting admission in BMSIT’s undergraduate programs, candidates must have passed 10th and 12th class from a recognized Board or University.
- The candidate must have taken Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with one of the subjects from Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Electronics.
- As well as the candidate should also score minimum 45% aggregate marks in optional subjects, with English as one of the languages.
- For postgraduate programs, the candidate must have done graduation with minimum 50% aggregate marks in B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized University/ Board.
- For admission in BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore through management quota, the minimum aggregate percentage required is 60% according to the current norm management quota in BMS Institute of Technology.
Candidates with all the above requirements are applicable or can apply through:
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test [KCET] Is there any Management Quota in BMS For B Tech?
- Consortium Of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka [COMDCK]
BMS Institute of Technology through Management Quota
BMSIT thinks every student is special and each and every student deserve a second chance. That’s why BMS Institute of Technology introduces students to Management Quota admissions. This criterion is for those students, who want direct admission in the institution by paying a certain amount for the institution’s fund. This criteria also helps those students who scored less in the examinations but wants to join one of the leading Institutions. As BMSIT is one of the leading Institutions in India, lots of students also come from abroad for taking admission in management quota.
After B.Tech what can I do?
- This is the question comes in everyone mind who is either pursuing B.Tech or is going to pursue B.Tech.
- If you are interested to study more in this field then you can go for higher studies.
- You have the option to purse M.Tech after B.Tech. Master of Technology (M.Tech) is the advancement in this field through which you are particularly specialized in one area. Some candidates also choose MBA after B.Tech.
- One can also opt teaching field and become professor after M.Tech. Candidates can also pursue higher studies along with job.
- They can pursue courses in distance mode as many Universities in India offers distance education. It will not add value to your academic qualification but also helps you to secure good position in an organization.
- After M.Tech, one can also enter in research field by pursuing Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in related discipline.
- If you have the capability to open your company then you can go for it and became an entrepreneur. Nowadays, many talented graduates in engineering are working on their own startup.
- Tata Motors
- (BMSIT Bangalore Direct Management Quota Btech Admission 2022)
Get the detail of management quota direct Admission, contact us for management quota fees, management quota seats for upcoming session…BMSIT Bangalore Direct Management Quota Btech Admission