Is there a management Quota in MS Ramaiah? Register Now- Call Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Quick Facts 65 th Rank in India Best among Eng. Institutions under VTU Affiliation
Table of Contents
46 Industrial collaborations 350 Avg. Publications Per Year 95%
Is there a management Quota in MS Ramaiah?
Programs offered and Eligibility
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
(Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning) *
- Computer Science & Engineering (Cyber Security) *
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Medical Electronics Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning *
- Artificial Intelligence & Data Science *
* New Courses from 2022
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern of examination (equivalent to the two year Pre University in Karnataka) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as optional subjects in the qualifying examination is eligible to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering at MSRIT.
- The eligibility for admission is 45% in case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ST, Category-1 and OBC Category candidates. The marks obtained by the candidate in Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for the required aggregate percentage for the purpose of determination of eligibility (and not for the purpose of determination of rank, in respect of engineering/technology courses).
- Entrance Exam: KEA / COMEDK
10 + 2 pattern of education which is equivalent to Pre-university of Karnataka, India with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Electronics / Biology as optional with English as one of the languages of study and obtained a minimum 50% of marks in the optional subjects (as per VTU eligibility criteria for the year 2019-20).
- NRIs- Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries are eligible for NRI Quota (as per The Gazette of India – 2004)
- Foreign Nationals – Citizens of all countries other than India. (as per The Gazette of India – 2004)
- PIO – Persons who are citizens of other countries (except Pakistan and Bangladesh) who at any time held an Indian Passport, or who or either of his parents or any of his grand parents was a citizen of India by virtue of the provisions of the Constitution of India (as per The Gazette of India – 2004)
Documents Required For Booking
- Employment certificate of Father / Mother from the employer stating working from to till date (Minimum 5 year of service is compulsory) for students taking admission under NRI quota
- Valid pass port and Visa copies of parent and student (if student studying in India, passport and visa copy not required) Qualifying marks sheet of student
- 10th standard +12th standard Marks Sheet Is there a management Quota in MS Ramaiah?
- Letter from Indian embassy in proof of NRI status
- RP (Residential Permit) for Foreign students.Is there a management Quota in MS Ramaiah?
- Demand Draft should be made in dollars in favor of M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore