Information Science Engineering Direct Admission at BMSIT
Table of Contents
Dear candidates if you are looking for Information Science Engineering Direct Admission at BMSIT. Then contact us we provide Direct Admissions for all the courses and their respective specialization based on the student’s requirements. We help student for Direct Admission in private colleges through Management quota seats and deal with all the courses and programs which are available for Higher Education
Information Science and Engineering
The Department of ISE BMS started in the Year 2010 with an approved intake of 60 and Enhanced to 120 from the academic year 2018-19. The Department has qualified and professionally dedicated faculty member practice OBE in the academic deliverables. The faculties have published research articles in various National, International, IEEE Conferences and Journals. The department has modern laboratories to serve the teaching and research needs of the students as well as faculty members.
The Department has been organizing conferences, workshops, expert lectures and student centric activities to encourage students and faculty to instill lifelong learning. Few of our students are working for consultancy projects along with few faculty members. The staffs are encouraged to attend the 10 days internship to bridge the gap between the academics and industry. The department has admirable research ambiance.
B.M.S. Institute of Technology
The B.M.S. Institute of Technology and Management (abbreviated as BMSIT&M), is a private engineer college in Bangalore, Karnataka, India affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. It was founded by B S Narayana, son of educationist B M Sreenivasaiah, and is managed by the B M S Educational Trust. It is the sister institution of B M S College of Engineer, a well Established government aided engineer college in India.
B M S Institute of Technology is recognized as a Research Centre by VTU. B M S Institute of Technology is located on SH-9, KA, a little distance away from Bangalore, in an open and sparsely populated and built area, known as Avalahalli. Initially, starting out with six disciplines of engineer viz., Electronics and Communication, Computer Electrical and Electronics Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, the college offers a Bachelor of Engineer degree in and a Bachelor of Architecture degree, in addition to Bachelor of Engineer degrees in the five aforementioned disciplines. The college was granted the status of a Research Institution by the Visvesvaraya Technological University in 2005.
- Emerge as center of learning in the field of Engineer with technical competency to serve the society.
- To provide excellent learning environment through balanced curriculum, best teaching methods, innovation, mentoring and industry institute interaction.
Information Science & Engineering Eligibility
- A pass in Plus-two (12th Standard in stream) or its equivalent, with minimum 60% or equivalent CGPA.
- Some of the very reputed universities and institutes conduct entrance examination for Entrance.
- The candidates shall have passed the 2nd year Pre University or 12th standard or equivalent examination held preceding the entrance test with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects – Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Biology or Electronics. The Candidate should have secured not less than 45% of aggregate marks in optional subjects with English as one of the languages for admissions to engineer.
- For engineer admission in Bangalore through management quota in BMSIT & M, the minimum percentage of marks expected is 60% as per the current norms of the management.
- Qualification COMEDK UGET KCET
Information Science & Engineering Employment Areas
- Colleges & Universities
- Hardware/Software Developing Companies
- Aero plane Companies Telecom Companies
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
- IT Companies
Information Science & Engineering Job Types
- Solution Provider
- Network Manager
- System Developer
- Content Designer
- Life Content (non-technical)
- Multimedia Designer
- Technology Web Designer
- Database Provider
- Medical Scientist
- Developer/Technical Writer
What is Major in Information Science?
- Info Science majors combine technical expertise in CS with the social skills to study how people and societies interact
- The BS in Info allows students to study the design and use of Info systems in a social context