NRI Quota Direct Admission fee of CSE BMS College Bangalore
NRI Quota Direct Admission fee of CSE BMS College Bangalore– Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
Admissions in the Engineering courses is done through entrance examination. The admission to undergraduate programs is done through Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main).
List of other entrance exam for admission in above colleges- COMEDK conducted by Karnataka State & CET conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority.
Admissions through Management / NRI Quota
All private colleges in India have some reserved seats allocated to them by the government defined as Management/ NRI quota.
These seats are given by the college on their own norms and eligibility. The colleges may charge capitation amount / development charges/ or increase in fees structure to give seats to deserving candidates. All colleges do have their own eligibility criteria, terms and conditions to give seats to respective students. The criteria and procedure varies from colleges to colleges.
Management/NRI quota is STRICTLY available only in private colleges. No government colleges is having Management/ NRI quota. Admission to the govt. colleges can done only through by clearing the entrance exams.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Instrumentation Technology
- Information Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Bio Technology
There are different types of Fees structure depending upon allocation of seats under respective quota. In Karnataka there are three types of fees structure, defined below.
CET – rs. 48000/- per year
COMEDK – rs. 1,86,000/- per year
Management Quota –
Fees as per branch is as follow-
- Computer Science & Engineering -Rs. 8,50,000/-
- Mechanical Engineering – Rs. 6,00,000/-
- Civil Engineering – Rs. 4,50,000/-
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering-Rs. 4,50,000/-
- Telecommunication Engineering – Rs. 3,50,000/-
- Industrial Engineering & Management -Rs. 4,50,000/-
- Instrumentation Technology -Rs. 3,50,000/-
- Information Science & Engineering – Rs. 7,00,000/-
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – Rs. 6,00,000/-
- Bio Technology – Rs. 3,50,000/-
** Note- The fees to be paid in favor of BMS EDUCATIONAL TRUST, payable at Bangalore.
- BMS College Bangalore B-Tech NRI Management Quota Admission
- NRI Quota Admission in BMS College of Engineering
- BMSCE Engineering Seat Through Management / NRI Quota
- Direct Admission to RV College of Engineering for NRI Quota
- Top Engineering College NRI Management Quota Admission
- M.S Ramaiah NRI Management Quota Admission
- RV College Management Quota NRI Admission 2023-2027