Looking out for the entrance in one of the best College- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering? Here we are to help you get the entrance in that. is one of the Tops and Best Education Consultancy which can be trusted to the core in the Education sector.
Know more about Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
The Dayananda Sagar Schools and Colleges of Science, Arts and Commerce are pioneering institutions founded by late Sri Dayananda Sagar in the early sixties. One of the India’s leading educational institutions, a front-runner in the field of education today, Dayananda Sagar Institutions (DSI) operates under the aegis of the Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Peetha Trust, in B’lore- described as the Silicon Valley of India.
Our institutions are characterized by the quality of education across a broad range of disciplines from pre-university courses to post-graduation and doctoral programs covering Engineering, Dental Sciences, Biological Sciences Arts, Commerce, Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing, Allied Health, as well as Business Management and Information Technology.
Progressively a number of institutions offering diploma, degree and postgraduate courses in Engineering, Dental Sciences, and Pharmacy were added. Keeping pace with technological growth, Management, Information Technology education programmes, courses in Biotechnology and Microbiology have been introduced. Facilities for doctoral and post-doctoral work are now being introduced.
Health care education has been gaining prominence at the DSI campus through the diploma and graduate programs in Nursing with its well-equipped laboratories and modern infrastructure. The Allied Health College offers a few programs that are in demand with several in the pipeline.
DSI’s commitment to internationalization is expressed in its collaborative research and exchange programmes involving institutions from across the globe.
Besides our high-calibre teaching staff, the students are given a challenging academic environment with well-equipped lecture theatres, laboratories, excellent libraries and computer networking facilities. Besides academics, we also have exceptional sports facilities. The hostel facilities cater to local and international students, encompassing the cultural and recreational needs of our students.
Hostels, Food Courts and Cafeteria
Separate hostels are provided for boys and girls situated within the campus. These consist of neat rooms and dormitories, good toilet facilities and all the comfort that students seek to live in a hygienic atmosphere. The facilities also include well – ventilated reading rooms and television. The new international hostel is unique for the extremely high levels of comfort it offers to students from all over the world. The Gym, Squash Court and associated features in this modern complex – offer world-class facilities.
SPORTS FACILITIES IN DSCE
- Synthetic tennis court
- Squash courts (2 numbers)
- Basketball court
- Volleyball court
- Kho-kho court
- Kabaddi court
- Cricket (practice nets)
- Football ground
- Table tennis
- Chess **
- Multi-gymnasium hall with fully equipped gym equipment
- Aerobic hall
The Institution provides facilities to students for participating in inter-collegiate tournaments.
K.R.Ashok Kumar B.Com, M.Ped
Experience – 26 years
Represented Karnataka state Men’s Softball and Baseball Team
Captain for Softball (1985), Baseball (1989)
Karnataka state DASARA AWARD- 1989
VTU Regional Director for Sports (Bangalore South)
Nest Girls Hostel Facilities
- Indoor Games
- Washing Machine
- Hot Water (Solar & Electric System)
- Outdoor Games
- Balanced & Nutritious Food Vegetarian & Non- Vegetarian (Dividing System)
- Well Furnished Spacious Rooms *
DSI Hostel’s Rules and Regulation
- Right of ad-mission to hostel is reserved.
- Hostel fees must be paid for the full year before entrance to the Hostel.
- Hostel fee will not be refunded under any circumstances. Caution deposit will be returned at the end of the academic year.
- NRI/Foreign students must pay their fees in USD.
- Boarders shall not change rooms without the written permission of the Warden.
- A boarder must always carry the Identification card issued by the Warden.
- Guests are not permitted into the Hostel. Under exceptional circumstances, guests will be allowed on obtaining written permission from the Warden.
- Each boarder must pay the mess and other Hostel Charges regularly before the due date.
- The mess charges will be levied on dividing system or as levied by the appointed mess contractor.
- Perfect silence must be maintained in the corridors, bathrooms, toilets, common room, T.V. hall etc.,
- Inmates shall handle carefully furniture and other hostel property as if it was owned by them. Appropriate penalty will be levied for breakage, destruction of college property on the students.
- Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, dinner will be served only during the scheduled time. Late comers will not be entertained.
- Parties, birthday celebrations etc., within the Hostel are prohibited.
- The Hostel inmates must conduct themselves in a disciplined manner with the employees and other inmates of the Hostel.
- Outside food items will not be allowed in the dining hall.
- Self – service may be introduced in case of emergency without prior notice.
- Parking of vehicles in front of the Hostel and within the premises of Hostel is totally prohibited.
- Attendance will be taken everyday and abstention without permission will be viewed seriously.
- Loud music, smoking, gambling, playing cards, shouting and consumption of alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited within and in the vicinity of the Hostels.
- Viewing of pornographic/obscene films/photos/ material with or without the help of computer in the Hostel is totally prohibited.
- Ragging is a serious offense and is strictly banned.
- The Hostel inmates must return to the Hostel in the evening before the stipulated time, and those who want to go to local guardian’s place and for other genuine reason and not in a position to return on the same day must apply in writing to the Warden and obtain prior permission.
- Inmates shall not spit and disfigure or break or damage the wall, floors, furniture and any other properties/belongings of the Hostel/other inmates, these offenses will attract heavy penalties.
- The inmates shall lock the door of the room when they go out and shall keep the door closed when they are inside the room.
- The inmates shall not cause any kind of disturbance to others.
- The Warden reserves the right to instruct an inmate to vacate the Hostel at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Use of prohibited drugs etc., by the Hostel inmates is strictly prohibited.
- Each inmate shall conduct himself / herself in the best possible manner and shall not do anything that causes annoyance or problem to others. Bad conduct will result in expulsion from the Hostel.
- The Hostel authorities are not responsible in any manner for the loss or damage to the personal belongings of the student inmates (including cash and other valuables).
- The inmates are advised not to waste food etc., served in their own interest.