Direct Engineering Admission in Dayananda Sagar Bangalore
Table of Contents
If you are willing to join then you are in the right place
DSCE is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India, and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. It has the widest choice of BE branches having 15 Under Graduate courses & 13 Post Graduate courses. In addition, it has 20 Research Centres in different BE catering to research scholars for obtaining Ph.D under VTU. Various courses are accredited by NBA.
The Institute is spread over 29 acres of land with large infrastructure supported by laboratories with state-of-the-art, Equipment & Machines. The Central Library with modern facilities occupying 4500 Sq. mts of the area and including Digital Library provides the knowledge base for the students. ( Direct Engineering Admission in Dayananda Sagar Bangalore )
The campus is WIFI equipped with a large bandwidth internet facility. The College has good faculty strength with the highest professional integrity and is committed to academics with transparency in their actions. Each faculty takes the responsibility of mentoring a certain number of students through personal attention paving the way for the student’s professional growth. The faculties are research-oriented having a number of sponsored R & D projects from different agencies such as the Department of Science & Technology, Defense R & D organization, Indian Space Research Organization, AICTE, etc.
- The Institution has secured the highest no. of Ranks for the entire University (VTU).
- Grants Received Rs 284 lakhs for 36 funded projects funded by ISRO, DST, DBT, DRDO.
- Received A National Mission Project from the Department of Science and Technology to implement “Indigenous Magnetic Resonance Imaging (IMRI).
- The institution is recognized by DSIR – Department of Scientific and Industrial Research.
- Signed MOU’s with GE ITC PVT LTD, WIPRO GE HEALTH CARE PVT LTD, INFOSYS, UNISYS INNOVATION LABS, EMC2, and HUAWEI CLUB to strengthen Industry- Intuition Interactions.
- Total 21 Research Centers are recognized by Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) and 116 faculty members have registered for the Ph.D. program.
- A total of 68 Seminars & Workshops were organized by different departments with faculty and student participation.
- Published 166 journal/ conference papers and 228 seminar papers presented by faculties and students.
To impart quality technical education with a focus on Research and Innovation emphasizing on Development of Sustainable and Inclusive Technology for the benefit of society.
- To provide an environment that enhances creativity and Innovation in pursuit of Excellence.
- To nurture teamwork in order to transform individuals as responsible leaders and entrepreneurs.
- To train the students to the changing technical scenario and make them to understand the importance of Sustainable and Inclusive technologies.
The selection process at DSCE is through CET and COMEDK.
The minimum requirement for Bachelor’s Degree (B.E) is passed in PUC / CBSE / ISCE /10+2 or equivalent examination
with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and a minimum of 45% marks aggregate in Physics,
Mathematics and any one of the following subjects: Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science /
Electronics and English as a compulsory subject.
The selection process at DSCE is conducted through common tests that are conducted by state agencies and national agencies like CET and COMMED-K.
The lateral entry (Diploma Quota) through CET is for the 3rd semester and commences in the month of July/August.
B.Sc. Engineering / Ph.D
For Ph.D. The criteria for selections are through synopsis selection, ULRAT Test, and an interview conducted by VTU for affiliated research centers. ( Direct Engineering Admission in Dayananda Sagar Bangalore )
Master’s Degree of any recognized University or any other equivalent qualification. All eligible applicants will be called for a written entrance test which has to be cleared to attend an interview.The admissions will be based on performance in the interview. ( Direct Engineering Admission in Dayananda Sagar Bangalore )
For M.Sc. Engineering Bachelor’s degree in the respective field is required; the rest of the procedure is the same as that for
Ph.D. ( Direct Engineering Admission in Dayananda Sagar Bangalore )
A pass in B E/ B.Tech or equivalent examination. A written test is conducted by the university for candidates and a rank list is obtained.
On the basis of which, the candidate will appear for join carried out through a single-window counseling process. ( Direct Engineering Admission in Dayananda Sagar Bangalore )
Candidates with valid GATE scores will be given first preference for the seat selection in the counseling process, then university rank holders. ( Direct Engineering Admission in Dayananda Sagar Bangalore )
Admission Through Management Quota
Candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry are compulsory subjects.
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University.
The institute formulates the widest choice of academic curriculum as per the needs of the industry and new developments in the various fields. The examination for the autonomous courses is conducted by the Institute.
The evaluation process is carried out in two stages. Continuous Internal Evaluation [CIE] during the progress of the semester and Semester End Examination [SEE] conducted at the end of the semester.
The examination section conducts the Semester End Examination and the evaluation process in coordination with the departments.