Direct BE Admission SMVIT Bangalore by Management Quota
Table of Contents
If you are thoughtful to join Direct BE Admission SMVIT Bangalore by Management Quota to get a quality bearing for the future improvement. We are here to guide and help you to get a zone to this best Institute. Enroll with us for further more interest or select now with us, (btech-guru.com).
(Enroll for Direct BE Admission SMVIT Bangalore by Management Quota 2022 batch) Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology of repute in the state of Karnataka founded by Sri Krishnadevaraya Educational Trust (Sri KET) in 1986.Visvesvaraya College is situated on a vast campus of 133 acres on the Bellary road near Air Force station, Yelahanka, close to Bengaluru International Airport (21 km from B’lore city station). The College has 2800 students & over 260 well-experienced faculty members, fully equipped labs (including project labs), seminar halls (For each department adequately equipped with multimedia facilities).
The College power requirements are met by a dedicated HT power connection from BESCOM and Captive Power generating units. The College is connected to all the parts of the city by its own fleet of buses. All the students admitted to the College are covered by insurance for life and medical care. (Get Direct BE Admission SMVIT Bangalore by Management Quota 2022 batch)
This College is identified by All India Council for Technical Education as a c- Nance training center. Apart from the curricular activities, there are adequate facilities for sports / games, cultural activities. The vision of Visvesvaraya College is to become an autonomous College and later to be a Deemed University of repute through concerted efforts of faculty and students.
- BMS Institute of Technology Direct Computer Science Admission
- RV College of Engineering Direct Management Quota Admission
- Departmental Forums – Each department has a forum to update the knowledge of students and staff in their fields of studies. Three hours every week are exclusively earmarked for this purpose.
- Seminar hall with modern facilities in each department.
- Objective type testing for knowledge up gradation. (Get Direct BE Admission SMVIT Bangalore by Management Quota 2022 batch)
- Project Laboratory and Wireless LAN for students to carry out projects as part of their curriculum.
- Hobby centre for creative work in science and engineering.
- Central Instrument Service facility.
- Susamskriti, a cultural forum.
- Kalanjali, an Inter-collegiate cultural extravaganza.
- Technotsav, an inter-collegiate technical festival and a symposium on recent advances in technology to coincide with National Technology Day on 11th of May each year.
- Outdoor Sports Complex, spread over 30 acres, comprising of stadia for Cricket, Soccer, Hockey, Tennis and Volley Ball courts and an Athletic track.
- Indoor Games Complex, having facilities for Shuttle Badminton, Table Tennis and other indoor games, a well-equipped Gymnasium.
- Uninterrupted power supply.
- Local Guardian Scheme to give personal attention to each student by the staff. (Get Direct BE Admission SMVIT Bangalore by Management Quota 2022 batch)
- Rain Water harvesting to meet water needs in the campus.
- Subscription of E-Journals published by INDEST-AICTE consortium.
B.E Programs offered:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Mgm
Eligibility / Qualification:
- Minimum age for getting entry to First Year Degree is ordinarily 17 years.
- The candidate should have passed Second Year PUC or XII Standard or 10+2 or equivalent examination (Qualifying Examination) with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Electronics as optional subjects and with English as one of the languages of study, and should have obtained at least 45% marks in the optional subjects.
Procedure to Enroll: The admittance criteria, seat-sharing ratio, fee structure and reservation policies are subject to change based on the rules in force. Applicants are required to check the latest developments in this regard.
Entrance tests: (Get Direct BE Admission SMVIT Bangalore by Management Quota 2022 batch)
- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) (formerly called as CET): Karnataka domicile candidates can apply for this test.
- COMED-K: conducts separate entrance test for seats under this allowance. This allowance is available for candidates from Karnataka and Non-Karnataka category.
- Browsing Centre
- Health Care
- Research and Development Cell
- Staff Quarters
Extensive Training Programme:
- Allstate India
- Danske IT
- Ernst & Young
- Global Soft
- L&T Infotech
- Mu Sigma
- Societe Generale
Placements: Placements are amazing as almost all the students get placed on campus. There are high placement chances for CS, IT, EC and mechanical branches, but are less for civil. The highest package offered was 31 LPA, last year. Some reputed companies visited our college offering the package around 30 LPA and 16 LPA. Almost 90% of the students get placed.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of our college is good. The campus is Wi-Fi enabled. Labs and classrooms are well-equipped. A huge library is available with different types of books. Some indoor games and a huge ground are available. There is a spacious canteen that offers tasty food. Hostel rooms are clean.
Faculty: The teachers are really helpful. They all are highly qualified and very knowledgeable. The teaching quality and method are good. The student to faculty ratio is good. We get industry exposure. The course curriculum is useful.
Other: Many events and fests are conducted in our college. The campus is spread over 135 acres and has a lot of greenery.