Direct BE Admission RVCE Bangalore 2024 Academic Year
We went for give expected help to understudy to make comprehend their capacities and pick profession way suitably. Our administrations included of directing by gathering of pre-arranged administrations which conveys best direction to the individuals who need to pick their vocation. Here who are interested to join in Direct BE Admission RVCE Bangalore 2022 Academic year?
About R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore
Established in 1963 with three engineering branches namely Civil, Mechanical and Electrical, today RV College of Engineering offers 12 Under Graduate Engineering programmes, 21 Master Degree programmes and Doctoral Studies. Location is 13 km from the heart of Bengaluru City – the Silicon Valley of India, on Mysore Road. Sprawling campus spread over an area of 52 acres set in sylvan surroundings.
It provides an ideal ambience to stimulate the teaching-learning process, helping in bringing out skilled and disciplined Engineers. Rated one amongst is the top ten self-financing Engineering Institutions in the country. Current annual student intake for Undergraduate Programmes & Post Graduate Programmes in Engineering is in excess of 1200. Highly qualified and dedicated faculty. Utilizes are its expertise in various disciplines to conduct Research and Development for Industry and Defense establishments in the country.
Leadership in Quality Technical Education, Interdisciplinary Research & Innovation, with a Focus on Sustainable and Inclusive Technology
- To deliver outocme based Quality education, emphasizing on experiential learning with the state of the art infrastructure.
- To create a conducive environment for interdisciplinary research and innovation.
- To develop professionals through holistic education focusing on individual growth, discipline, integrity, ethics and social sensitivity.
- To nurture industry-institution collaboration leading to competency enhancement and entrepreneurship.
- To focus on technologies that are sustainable and inclusive, benefiting all sections of the society.
Achieving Excellence in Technical Education, Research and Consulting through an Outcome Based Curriculum focusing on Continuous Improvement and Innovation by Benchmarking against the global Best Practices.
KEY POINTS TO NOTE
- 45% seats are filled through KCET, 30% seats are filled based on COMEDK and 25% seats are reserved for Management, all merit based quota.
- KCET exam is for candidates who are domicile of Karnataka for 7 years or more whereas COMEDK exam is for Karnataka and Non Karnataka aspiring candidates for Engineering, Medical and Dental programs.
- The reservation criteria and selection norms are set by the Government of Karnataka.
- Those willing to apply for these programs should send 10th and 12th final exam mark sheets with the application form.
- Parents applying for B.E programs should have 70% marks in 10th in Maths and Science separately and 65% marks in 12th in Maths and Physics separately.
- The application fee of KCET exam is INR 650 (for general category candidates), INR 500 (for SC/ST/OBC) and INR 750 (for Outside Karnataka candidates).
- The application fee can be paid via Bank Challan or Demand Draft (drawn in favor of Executive Director Karnataka Examinations Authority, payable at Bengaluru)
RV College of Engineering, Bengaluru offers selection to various UG and PG programs in number of specializations. The candidates can apply to the courses online through the official college website. The courses offered are Bachelor of Engineering (B.E), M.Tech and MCA. r
In case of UG programmes, the selection is based on marks scored in Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) conducted by KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) and COMEDK UGET. For PG programs, the selection is based on marks scored in GATE or PGCET.
The application process for applying for KCET begins in the month of January every year while the application process of COMEDK starts in the month of February. The application fee of KCET exam is INR 650. The candidates applying for PG programs need to register for GATE 2018. The registration for GATE starts in the month of September. The application fee of GATE is INR 750.
R.V. College is spread over 51.4 acres. Ramps and lifts have been provided to help the differently abled and sick. 90% of the class rooms are provided with multimedia projectors and internet facility. All academic blocks have secured Wi-Fi connectivity. General Amenities include,
The college Food Court is designed to cater to 1000 students & staff, it is spread over 500 square meters. The college canteen is a place where students congregate to not only eat but exchange views. Our Food Court has a modern kitchen where food is steam cooked. The washed dishes are sterilized for hygienic serving. On campus we also have an extension food court counter.
Apart from the Main Canteen, the Mini Canteen also caters to the needs of students and staff and is ideally located on the other side of the campus.
The campus being 12Kms from the heart of the city and more then 20Km from suburban areas of the city, the college provides transportation facility for both students and staff. There are sufficient buses which take care of commutation of about one thousand students. There are two exclusive buses for the staff.
The city metropolitan transport service also runs city buses from important areas of city to the college. Some of the BMTC route numbers are 220, 221, 222, 224, 227 etc.
An on campus banking facility is provided by Kotak Mahindra Bank. The branch is listed as Kotak Mahindra, RV College of Engineering branch. It is fully computerized and air conditioned. It caters to the need around 7000 students and staff. The ATM facility is a boon to the hostelites and faculty. The bank takes care of all the college transaction. It also provides EC facility for parents and students to pay fees, hostel charges, mess bill, University fees etc.
The campus has a branch post office, with the postal identification as R.V. Vidyaniketan P.O. The post office with an area of around 20 sqm, has the capacity to cater to the large number of inward and outward mails on a daily basis. Post Office also offers the small savings schemes.
The campus has an exclusive health Center which is open to all the students and staff from 9 am to 7 pm. An Ambulence is stationed at the Health center to meet any emergencies. Register into Direct BE Admission RVCE Bangalore 2022 Academic year
Sports and Gymnasium
With the belief “A Healthy mind in a healthy body”, RV College of Engineering forays into sports arena and provides following facilities Cricket field , Football field, Hockey field, Volley ball court, Basket ball courts (both indoor and outdoor)Badminton courts (both indoor and outdoor), Shuttle badminton, Table tennis , Indoor Fames facility and Gymnasium. Register into Direct BE Admission RVCE Bangalore 2022 Academic year
Reprographic facilities are provided on Campus, located next to the Food Court. The facility caters to the documentation needs of the students and adds to their convenience. Register into Direct BE Admission RVCE Bangalore 2022 Academic year
RVCE has 300 Mbps Lease Line on Fibre , 10 Mbps BSNL bandwidth connectivity. The browsing centre has 100 nodes and is open 9:00 am to 12:00 midnight for access to students. RV College of Engineering is a Wi Fi enabled campus. Register into Direct BE Admission RVCE Bangalore 2022 Academic year