Direct BE Admission BMSIT Bangalore by Management Quota
Table of Contents
In the event that you are thinking to join Direct BE Admission BMSIT Bangalore by Management Quota to get a quality direction for future development. We are here to guide and help you to get a zone to this best Institute. Enlist with us for further more intrigue or select now with us, (btech-guru.com).
BMSIT, an institution with a class of its own, is one of the most sought after Colleges for high quality engineering education in the state. It is a well-established private engineering college in B’lore recognized by the AICTE, Government of India and is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi. With its modern infrastructure, highly qualified and committed faculty, and active industry engagement, the College has been recognized as an “Emerging Technical College in the state of Karnataka” by the VTU. AICTE has given a zero deficiency report for the College.
(Get Direct BE Admission BMSIT Bangalore by Management Quota for 2022 Batch)
- B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. in Information Science and Engineering
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E. in Telecommunication Engineering
- B.E. in Civil Engineering
( Enroll for Direct BE Admission BMSIT Bangalore by Management Quota for 2022 Batch) The candidates shall have passed the 2nd year Pre University or 12th standard or equivalent examination held preceding the entrance test with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects – Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology or Electronics. The Candidate should have secured not less than 45% of aggregate marks in optional subjects with English as one of the languages for Admittances to engineering. (Get Direct BE Admission BMSIT Bangalore by Management Quota for 2022 Batch)
The candidates satisfying the above criterion can apply through: (Enroll to Direct BE Admission BMSIT Bangalore by Management Quota for 2022 Batch)
- KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) KCET, Diploma CET (KEA) | AICTE J&K
- COMEDK (Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka) Comed-K
- Allowance: The Admittance under Mgmt. Allowance is processed in the office of the College Educational Trust. The Council of Trustees decide the tuition fee for various courses under Mgmt. Allowance and seats are allotted by the Chief of the Admittance Committee.
Entrance Exam Application Process:
- To fill up the COMEDK application form, candidates must register themselves on the official website.
- He/she must provide all the necessary personal details.
- After previewing and ensuring that the details, the candidate will be able to successfully register. He/she will receive credentials (user id and password) for the application form.
- After using the credentials, the candidate must log in and fill the other details remaining in the application form. At this stage, he/she must also select the course to be pursued. (Enroll to Direct BE Admission BMSIT Bangalore by Management Quota for 2022 Batch)
- He/she must upload a scanned recent photograph along with the scanned copies of the required documents.
- The applicant must select three nearby examination centers from the given list.
- The payment must be done online and it is non-refundable.
- The application fee is INR 1200 for PCB/PCM students and INR 1500 for PCMB students.
- After the payment of the application fee, a transaction ID will be displayed which must be noted down for later use. After this is completed, it is compulsory to take a print out of the form for future reference
- Documents required for Counselling
- Class X marksheet and passing certificate
- Class XII marksheet and passing certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Category Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs
Transport Facilities: A significant percentage of students come to this college from different parts of the city. To ensure a swift, safe and comfortable commute between. (Enroll to Direct BE Admission BMSIT Bangalore by Management Quota for 2022 Batch)
Banking Facilities: An on-campus branch of the renowned Allahabad Bank has you covered for your banking requirements. So all of your financial needs are taken care of. (Enroll to Direct BE Admission BMSIT Bangalore by Management Quota for 2022 Batch)
24/7 Power Supply:
- The Primary power Distribution to an extent of 250KVA is obtained from BESCOM.
- Power back-up is provided by a 320 KVA Stand-by Diesel Generator switched automatically in the event of power outages.
- The Diesel Generator caters power to the entire campus.
- In addition, there is a 250 KVA Diesel Generator to supplement the power requirements.
- Un-interrupted Power Supplies (UPSs) have been installed to cater to the Computer Systems and sensitive gadgets that require uninterrupted power supply.
Friendly Building: The building in the campus including the hostels are provided with adequate number of lifts. Besides the entry point of the buildings are provided with rafts (sloped floorings) to facilitate the movement of wheelchair. (Knowing the possibility for Direct BE Admission BMSIT Bangalore by Management Quota for 2022 Batch)
Overall this college is good except the fact that management doesn’t directly listen to what students have to say and they tend to follow the same old pattern of passing job to people under them.
Entrance Preview: I got into this college through KCET by securing a rank of around 6000. I had seen good reviews about this college and a cousin of mine used to study here that’s why I chose it.
Fee Structure and Facilities: The fee structure is different for each category. For KCET the yearly cost is around 70k including miscellaneous charges and all. For ComedK students the charges are around 2 lakhs per annum including all the miscellaneous and exam fees. For management students an initial value has to be given to the college and then every year their cost is same as that of ComedK.
Hostel Facilities: The hostel is better than another hostel i have seen in my life. The facilities are good and the maintenance is also good. The staff is not good towards us but that is manageable. As for food, it gets changed after discussing in meetings. Sometimes the food is really well cooked and sometimes isn’t edible. That depends on how the cook is cooking that day. Otherwise it is good enough.
Campus Life: They college life we see in movies aren’t the one you’ll see here. It’s just as the title of this review says. Its school only, the only difference being you are able to wear whatever you want to. Otherwise the campus life aren’t a magical situation. The gender ratio is good and overall there almost equal boys to girl’s ratio. Many extracurricular activities are there in our college. Various sports are pursued by students and we host the north B’lore basketball on our campus.
Exam Structure: The classes are generally hectic and there’s no off day on Saturday through its half day. There are two labs each semester and 6 theory subjects and each week there are 2 lab periods of 3 hrs. Each and 4 classes of each theory subject of 1 hr. length. The exams are conducted twice for each lab in a semester and finally the external university exams for each lab is conducted. As for theory three internal exams are conducted and one external exam is conducted.
Course Curriculum Overview: The course we follow is the 2015 choice based credit system scheme of VTU which is a technical university of Karnataka. The course is much better than the previous schemes but compared to what being is taught in other universities, it lacks many thinks and it is pretty much behind competition wise.