Direct B.Tech Admission Ramaiah Institute of Technology by Management Quota
Table of Contents
Seeking Direct B.tech Admission Ramaiah Institute of Technology by Management Quota in the most demanding branch. We are admission consultant located in Bangalore. We are providing direct admission in Management quota seats for B.Tech/ M.Tech admission in different branches. We are providing end-to-end admission guidance and counseling to the students for admission. MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT) offering 100% placement opportunities with high Packages, Ramaiah Institute not only focusing on educations but also they are focusing on the personality development of the students.
Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore Direct Admission for Engineering
Ramaiah Institute of Technology (RIT), formerly M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT), is an autonomous private engineering college located in Bangalore, Karnataka and is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) headquartered at Belgaum, Karnataka, India.
The college was established in 1962 and recently celebrated Golden Jubilee. Since Aug 2007, MSRIT has been academically autonomous for both Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programs. While VTU will still award the degrees, the college has academic freedom in framing its own schemes of study, curricula and student evaluation.
In 2013, MSRIT was ranked 16th best engineering College in India by India Today and Neilson. The same survey also rated the college as the best in Karnataka. RIT ranked No. 45 among the top 100 Engineering Institutions across the country and ranked No. 1 among the Engineering Institutions under VTU Affiliation, Belagavi as per MHRD, Govt. of India, 2016 & 2017. All of the academic departments are accredited by NBA under the new process
MSRIT offers various programs which include Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Architecture, Master of Technology, Master of Business Administration and also offers Programs leading to award of PhD in various disciplines.
- To be a nationally prominent and internationally recognized department in academics and research activities with the aim of developing competitive software professionals to serve the society and ever changing industry.
- To enable the students to be knowledgeable and creative through state – of – the art curriculum and innovative teaching methodologies
- To provide training programs that bridges the gap between academia and industry to produce competitive software professionals
- To inculcate ethical values in students enabling them to become socially committed professionals
- To enhance the research quality and productivity by providing required facilities and industry collaboration.
Programmes Offered @ MSRIT:
The institution offers 4 year full-time undergraduate degree courses, 2 year full-time PG courses and Research Centre for Doctorate degree courses in CSE, ECE, ISE, Civil, Mechanical, Mathematics & Physics department. AICTE has given a zero deficiency report for the institute. Direct B.tech Admission Ramaiah Institute of Technology
These departments offer four year undergraduate courses in engineering:
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Information Science and Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
Admission to undergraduate programmes in engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th standard or equivalent examination recognized by AICTE and State Government in Physics and Mathematics subjects along with Chemistry / Electronics / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study. Direct B.tech Admission Ramaiah Institute of Technology
Every program offered by Ramaiah University has different admission procedures. The admission criteria, seat-sharing ratio, fee structure and reservation policies are subject to change based on the rules in force. Applicants are required to check the latest developments in this regard. Direct B.tech Admission Ramaiah Institute of Technology
Document Require for Admission:
Valid passport and visa copies of parent and student (if student is studying in India, passport and visa copy not required).
- Employment certificate of Father/ Mother from the employer stating working from to till date (Minimum 5 years of service is compulsory) for students taking admission under NRI Quota. (Original).
- Letter from Indian Embassy in proof of NRI Status. (Original)
- Qualifying marks sheet of student (10 + 2). (10th and 12th Std., both Original)
- RP (Residential Permit).Direct B.tech Admission Ramaiah Institute of Technology
- Demand draft should be made in Dollars in favour of ‘M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore’.
Read this also:
- PES University B-Tech Management Quota Fees 2023-2027
- Top 5 Engineering Colleges in Bangalore Direct Admission
- BITS PILANI Management Quota Fees
- BMS College Bangalore B. Tech Management Quota
- Management Quota Admission in Alliance University
Facilities @ MSRIT :
MSRIT Bangalore is located in the heart of Bangalore City on a sprawling campus spread across 25 acres. One of the best private engineering colleges in Karnataka, M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology has Well-Equipped Laboratories, Library, Digital Library, High Tech Auditoriums, High Tech Conference Halls, Sports Complex, Canteens and Hostels.
Training and Placement: ( Direct B.tech Admission Ramaiah Institute of Technology )
The Training and Placement Section provides a launch pad for students to make it to the best organizations in the fields of software, core industries, management, etc. Our students have lived up to the expectations of organizations that visit the campus, looking for bright candidates to take up important and challenging responsibilities at their workplace.
For the current batch [batch of 2016], placements are still in progress. For computer science and information science, there are amazing companies visiting the campus. Service companies/mass recruiters pay from around 3-4 lakhs/year. These companies take in a lot of students and are usually open to all branches.
There are mid-tier companies which pay from 5-8 lakhs. Then, there are high paying companies/Tier 1 companies, offering a CTC from anywhere between 9 to 16 lakhs/year. These companies usually pick only a handful of students.
The highest package this year, till date is 50Lakhs/year. You can read more about it in this article: Bengaluru engineering student lands job with Rs 50L salary – Times of India So, the average package will be around 5-7 lakhs/year for CS students.
*** Direct B.tech Admission Ramaiah Institute of Technology by Management Quota ***
Eligible candidates who are unable to secure engineering admission at MSRIT Bangalore through merit can secure a seat under management quota. For Direct B.tech Admission Ramaiah Institute of Technology by Management Quota for current_date format=‘Y’] Batch Academic year.