Direct B tech Admission in Symbiosis Institute of Technology
Table of Contents
Direct B tech Admission in Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Get to know about Admission Process, Fees Structure, Examinations required and other things related to Admission at Symbiosis Pune. Direct B tech Admission in Symbiosis Institute of Technology In this article we will share with you about Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Courses, Fee Structure, and Life at Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Placements, and other necessary details about Symbiosis Institute of Technology Pune. Just gives a call for more information
Symbiosis Institute of Technology
Established in the year 2008, Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) is a constituent unit of Symbiosis International University situated in Pune, Maharashtra. SIT Pune offers a four-year B.Tech degree in 5 disciplines, two-year M.Tech degree in 4 specializations and Ph.D. research program in Engineering.
Symbiosis Institute of Technology, a constituent of Symbiosis International University was established in the year, 2008 and currently offers B. Tech programmed in Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering and M.Tech programmed in Computer Aided Design and Manufacture, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering.
Research programmed leading to Ph. D. Degree were introduced in Faculty of Engineering of Symbiosis International University in 2010.
The Institute endeavors to provide quality technical education in line with the requirements of today’s competitive industry and fast paced technological developments. The curriculum developed by the Institute lays a stress both on basics and latest developments.
Realizing the fact that faculty is the most important resource, special efforts have been made to find, recruit and retain highly qualified and competent faculty. Infrastructure created and acquired by the Institute, like all other Symbiosis Institutes, is of a very high quality and includes multimedia classrooms, well equipped labs including software for CAD/CAM, simulations and other applications, well stocked modern library with digital media, auditorium, seminar halls, separate hostels for boys & girls and playgrounds.
Vision & Mission
- Promoting International understanding through quality education.
- To inculcate spirit of ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ (the world is one family).
- To contribute towards knowledge generation and dissemination.
- To promote ethical and value-based learning.
- To foster the spirit of national development.
- To inculcate cross cultural sensitization.
- To develop global competencies amongst students.
- To nurture creativity and encourage entrepreneurship.
- To enhance employability and contribute to human resource development.
- To promote health and wellness amongst students, staff & community.
- To instill sensitivity amongst the youth towards the community and environment.
- To produce thought provoking leaders for the society
B.Tech program offered
- B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)
- B.Tech (Information Technology)
- B.Tech (Electronics and Telecommunication)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
The B-Tech program is a full-time four-year graduation programmed, which aims at transforming a student into a professional with academic excellence and research aptitude. The programmed has industry oriented curriculum and a wide range of value addition courses from the areas of liberal arts, performing arts and inter-institutional courses from law, media and management. The program aims to develop holistic personality of students including domain knowledge and soft skills and makes them not only complete technologists but also good human beings with respect for human and national values.
Indian Students (Direct B tech Admission in Symbiosis Institute of Technology)
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry /Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together. (Direct B tech Admission in Symbiosis Institute of Technology)
- Good Scores in any one of the following entrance exams: SIT Engineering Entrance Exam (SIT EEE) or JEE (Main) or MHT-CET.
The admission procedure consists of two rounds:
First Round – You will have to appear for the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET). SET is a common, objective, the written test which is held in several cities across India on the first Saturday of May every year. You will be shortlisted for the second round on the basis of your SET score. For more details visit https://set-test.org/
Second Round – If shortlisted, you will have to be present at the Center for a duration of three-four hours for the same. In this round you will have to take a writing ability test, have certain documents verified and participate in a studio test as well as a personal interaction. Attending the second round at Pune has the additional benefit of having a guided tour of the campus, hostel, etc prior to your (possible) admission
|Fee Structure||Academic Fee||Refundable Caution Money|
|B.Tech First Year – Indian Students||Rs. 2,25,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
|B.Tech First Year – International Students||Rs. 3,40,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
|B.Tech Second Year Lateral Entry||Rs. 2,25,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
- Health care