Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore – Management Quota
Looking for Management Quota Admission? Did you Know Top Private Engineering Colleges offer Management Quota Admission? Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore by Management Quota or without Entrance Exam. Today we are going to answer these all questions, so carry on and stick with this article.
B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) is one of the most sought-out degrees in India. It is an undergraduate degree with course duration of 4 years, considered to be a skill-oriented course.
The demand for this course is high because of the increasing value and employment opportunities attached to these graduation courses and the booming development of the IT industry.
Graduates of the B.Tech curriculum enjoy lucrative job opportunities and vast scope of employment in a spectrum of areas. Engineers are indispensable to society as automation and machinery are the need of the hour for the development and progress of any nation. Engineers wield the wand to the development of society.
Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore Engineering Colleges
Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore Engineering Colleges can be possible through Management Quota almost every colleges have some seats reserved under this quota. In this article we will discuss in details about Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore, Direct B.Tech or B.E Admission, Management Quota Seats, Process of getting Management Quota Admission, Cost of Management Quota Admission, etc.
Bangalore has the advantage of a rich heritage, cosmopolitan culture and salubrious climate and is considered a multi-linguistic place. Students from north and north-eastern states view Bangalore as full of opportunities for every person to dream to make a career and realize it.
More than 60% of Bangalore’s population consists of migrants from different Indian states is an indication of its cultural and regional diversity.
Bangalore is created with more than 125 R&D centers in the field of core engineering, information technology, basic and applied sciences aerospace etc.
Major Indian and foreign IT and manufacturing companies have their R&D centers here.
The opportunity of placements linked to their knowledge and qualification draws students to Bangalore to nurture them to be career-centric rather than just being job-centric.
Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
After Chennai, Engineering Colleges in Bangalore are the second home for engineering aspirants from around the country. The added features of completing engineering education in Bangalore include the promise of best training, placement opportunities and industry interface.
More than 80 Colleges are located across Bangalore City offering Engineering Programmes at Undergraduate (B.E or B.Tech), Postgraduate (M.E or M.Tech) and Doctoral (PhD) levels with the intake of more than 50000 per year.
If you missed KEA-CET or COMEDK-UGET but appeared into JEE Main or other State Level Entrance Exam or University Level Entrance Exam for Engineering, then also admission will be granted in Bangalore Engineering Colleges.
There is also a provision of Direct Admission in Bangalore Engineering Colleges through Management Quota Seats.
Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
VTU came into existence in the year 1998, is one of the largest Technological Universities in India with 20 years of Tradition of excellence in Engineering & Technical Education, Research and Innovations.
The university having 219 affiliated colleges, 1 constituent college and 17 Autonomous colleges with undergraduate courses in 35 disciplines, PG program in 94 disciplines and Ph.D. & M.Sc. (Engineering) with research programs in 592 departments.
Over 4 lakhs Engineering Students study in the various institutes affiliated to the University.
The University has 13 Quality Improvement Programme (QIP) centers in various affiliated colleges and 16 extension centers for offering PG programs.
Autonomous Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
An autonomous college always have an advantage of its own syllabus, own schedules, own rules and restrictions.
- Autonomous colleges have their own exam papers which were prepared by their staff.
- Autonomous colleges have their own schedule and syllabus unlike the non-autonomous colleges.
- Generally in the autonomous colleges, results format would be in GPA, but in the general colleges, marks are released.
- Schedules and syllabus differ from one college to other college in autonomous colleges.
- In general colleges, all the college’s that are affiliated to same university, follows the same schedule, syllabus and exam patter process.
- In the case of autonomous, certification of the degree is awarded jointly by the university and the college.
There are 17 autonomous Engineering colleges under VTU out of them 10 colleges are located in Bangalore. Here is the list of those colleges:
- BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE)
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering (DSCE)
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology (Dr. AIT)
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT)
- MVJ College of Engineering (MVJCE)
- Nagarjuna College of Engineering and Technology (NCET)
- New Horizon College of Engineering (NHCE)
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT)
- RV College of Engineering (RVCE)
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology (SIT-Tumkur)
Check the List of Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
- Acharaya Institute of Technology
- ACS College of Engineering
- Achutha Institute of Technology
- Adarsha Institute of Technology
- Akshaya Institute of Technology
- Alpha College of Engineering
- AMC Engineering College
- Amrutha Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences
- APS College of Engineering
- Atria Institute of Technology
- Nandi Institute of Technology Management Sciences
- BNM Institute of Technology
- BTL Institute of Technology
- Bangalore Technological Institute
- Bangalore College of Engineering And Technology
- Bangalore Institute of Technology
- BMS College of Engineering
- BMS Institute of Technology and Management
- Brindavan College of Engineering
- C Byeregowda Institute of Technology
- CMR Institute of Technology
- Cambridge Institute of Technology
- Channa Basaveshwara Institute of Technology
- City Engineering College
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
- Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management
- Don Bosco Institute of Technology
- Dr. T Thimaiah Institute of Technology
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology
- East Point College of Engineering For Women
- East Point College of Engineering and Technology
- East West Institute of Technology
- Ghousia College of Engineering
- Global Academy of Technology
- Gopalan College of Engineering and Management
- HKBK College of Engineering
- HMS Institute of Technology
- Impact College of Engineering
- Islamiah Institute of Technology
- Jnana Vikas Institute of Technology
- JSS Academy of Technical Education
- Jyothy Institute of Technology
- KS Institute of Technology
- KS School of Engineering & Management
- Kalpataru Institute of Technology
- KNS Institute of Technology
- MS Engineering College
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology
- MVJ College of Engineering
- Nagarjuna College of Engineering And Technology
- New Horizon College of Engineering
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology
- Oxford College of Engineering
- PES University
- PES Institute of Technology (South Campus)
- PNS Institute of Technology
- RR Institute of Technology
- RL Jalappa Institute of Technology
- RV College of Engineering
- Rajarajeswari College of Engineering
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology
- REVA Institute of Technology & Management
- RNS Institute of Technology
- SJC Institute of Technology
- Sai Vidya Institute of Technology
- Sambhram Institute of Technology
- Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research
- Sapthagiri College of Engineering
- SCT Institute of Technology
- SEA College of Engineering And Technology
- Shashib College of Engineering
- Sri Sairam College of Engineering
- Sri Vidya Vinyaka Institute of Technology
- Shridevi Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Shri Pillappa College of Engineering
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology
- Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology
- SJB Institute of Technology
- Sri Sri Sri Shivkumar Mahaswamy, College of Engineering
- Sri Krishna Institute of Technology
- Sri Revanasiddeshwara Institute of Technology
- Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering
- T. John Institute of Technology
- Vijaya Vittala Institute of Technology
- Vemana Institute of Technology
- Vivekananda Institute of Technology
- Yellamma Dasappa Institute of Technology
B.Tech/B.E Admission in Bangalore
Admissions of B.Tech or B.E in Bangalore Engineering Colleges through KEA-CET and COMEDK-UGET counseling conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) and COMEDK respectively
KEA-CET is Karnataka Common Entrance Test conducted to get Admission in Government and Engineering Colleges located in the Karnataka State, this exam is exclusively for Karnataka State Domicile students.
In order to get Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore into topmost colleges through KEA-CET counseling, you should have about 5000 rank in KEA-CET.
While COMEDK-UGET is another Entrance Exam for Admission into Private Engineering Colleges across the Karnataka State participating in the COMEDK Association, this exam is open for all Karnataka and Non-Karnataka students.
If you want Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore in Top COMEDK Engineering Colleges through counseling, then you rank in COMEDK-UGET shouldn’t more than 5000.
Other than the above process, Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore is also done through Management Quota.
Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore by Management Quota
Almost every engineering college in Bangalore has Management Quota seats for Direct B.Tech or B.E Admission.
Although these seats are restricted to some proportion of the total intake of the particular college, which is normally around 20 to 25 percent.
Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore is also offered on the basis of Class 12th Std., if you missed the entrance exam or not tend to appear such exams, you just have more than 60% marks in total for top colleges.
In Management Quota Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore Engineering Colleges, you have to pay some donation to the college.
The donation charge will depend upon the reputation of the college and the branch which you will choose in that college for admission.
Know the Cost for Management Quota in Top Engineering Colleges Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore like RV College, BMS College, PES University, SIT-Tumkur, MS Ramaiah, etc. Stay Connected with us for Details and Process.
Fees for Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore
Fees Structure for Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore Engineering Colleges will be contingent in the mode of admission.
As we discussed above in this article, Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore Engineering Colleges can be gained by three different ways – KEA-CET & COMEDK-UGET Counseling and Management Quota.
So, the Fees for Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore Engineering Colleges will be different with each admission mode.
If you join Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore through KEA-CET Counseling, then you have to pay about ₹ 60000 per annum in terms of tuition fee.
If this Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore in through COMEDK-UGET Counseling, then you will be paying around ₹ 200000 per annum as tuition fee.
Again, if you get Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore via Management Quota, then in some colleges it will be same as COMEDK-UGET fee while in some colleges it will be 2-4 times more.
In addition to the said tuition fee, there will be a miscellaneous fee of roughly about ₹ 30000 – ₹ 40000.
Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore without Donation
Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore Engineering Colleges is also possible without paying any donation, in this process your admission will be provided on the basis of your 10th and 12th board mark.
If you have 70% to 90% in board exams, you will get Direct Admission in B.Tech without donation in many colleges. And you will be also eligible for scholarships and discounts on college tuition fees.
We have a list of such colleges, where you can get Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore and Pune Engineering without Donation. Get in touch with for more details.
FAQs on Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore – Management Quota
Here are some frequently asked questions on Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore, Top Engineering Colleges and Management Quota.
Q1. How Do I get Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore?
You can get B.Tech or B.E Admission in Bangalore through KEA-CET and COMEDK-UGET exams. You will get Direct B.Tech Admission in Bangalore through Management Quota. In Management Quota there is 20-25% seats are reserved for Direct Admission. You just have 50-60% marks in 12th Board.
Q2. What will be the Cost for Engineering Colleges in Bangalore?
If you are taking admission in Bangalore Engineering Colleges through KEA-CET then it will be about 90000 per annum. Engineering Colleges under COMEDK will cost you about 1-2.5 lakhs per annum. In case of Management Quota, on an average it will be about 4-5 lakhs per annum.
Q3. Which Engineering College in Bangalore has best placement records?
Top 20-30 Engineering Colleges in Bangalore offer best placements to their students. Generally, the average salary packages in these colleges are around 4-5 lakhs per annum while the highest salary packages are around 45-50 lakhs per annum.
Q4. Which College is best for Computer Science Engineering in Bangalore?
More than 80 Colleges in Bangalore offer Computer Science Engineering at UG, PG and Doctoral level. But the Best College for Computer Science Engineering will be RV College, BMS College, PES University, MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Sir MVIT, Bangalore Institute of Technology, Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Nitte Meenakshi, CMR Institute of Technology, New Horizon College of Engineering are few among them.