BMS College of Engineering Admission (BMSCE)-Admission Procedure 2022-23
BMS College of Engineering Admission 2022-23
BMS College of Engineering Admission 2022-23 Direct Admission. BMS College of Engineering admission for UG and PG courses is offered to students who meet the eligibility criteria.
Ranked amongst the top private colleges for engineering, the college trains students to become competent, skillful and service-oriented professionals.
BMSCE admission is offered through government quota or private quota or management quota. BMS College of Engineering Admission 2022-23 Direct Admission
Admission Procedure for UG Program
To apply for undergraduate program admission in BMS College of Engineering, the candidate needs to meet the eligibility criteria.
The seat allocation for the B.E courses is given below. In the total seats, 45% of the seats are reserved for the government quota, 30% are reserved for the private quota and the remaining 25% of seats are filled under the management quota.
For admission under government quota, he/she must have scored the eligible marks in KCET/COMEDK Exam.
The aspirants seeking BMS College of Engineering admission under management quota must have attended anyone of the entrance exams. BMS College of Engineering Admission 2022-23 Direct Admission
UG Seat Allotments – In Percentage
|COURSE||GOVT QUOTA (KCET)||PRIVATE QUOTA (COMEDK)||MANAGEMENT QUOTA|
Admission Procedure for PG Program
BMS College of Engineering admissions for the PG courses is granted based on the merit scores in the entrance exams
- M.Tech– The aspirant should have passed BE/B. Tech Degree in the related discipline with an aggregate minimum of 50% of marks.
- The aspirant must have attained the eligible scores in GATE/PGCET
- MCA – Direct admission in BMS College of Engineering MCA course is granted on the basis of candidate’s merit in KMAT/ PGCET exam.
- The candidate must have passed any undergraduate degree with Mathematics/Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Statistics/Business Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- MBA – The candidate seeking admission for MBA should have attained a valid score in KMAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ PGCET to get direct admission in BMSCE.
- He/She should have completed any undergraduate degree with minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
The seat allocation for the M.Tech, MCA and MBA courses is given below. In the total seats, 20% of the seats are reserved for the government quota and the remaining 80% of seats are filled under the management quota.
BMS College of Engineering Admission 2022-23 Direct Admission
PG Seat Allotments – In Percentage
|COURSE||GOVT QUOTA||MANAGEMENT QUOTA|
Admission Procedure for Ph.D and M.Sc (Engg.)
- For Ph.D programs, the candidates can get direct admission in BMS College of Engineering on the basis of merit in the entrance exam. The final selection is based on merit as well as the marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying degree.
- Candidates qualified in the UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET / SLET/ GATE/ CAT or any other similar national tests are eligible for admission in Ph.D course.
Direct Admission in BMS Engineering College Bangalore by Management Quota
B-Tech in BMS Engineering College by Management Quota
Management Quota Fees Structure for BMS College Bangalore
Management Quota BMSCE Admission
BMS College of Engineering ECE Branch Management Quota Seats
BMS College of Engineering EEE Branch Management Quota Seats
BMS College of Engineering @ Management Quota Admission
What is the Cost for Management Quota in BMS College?
BMS Engineering College Direct Admission for BE by Management Quota
BMS Institute of Technology EEE Branch Management Quota Seats
BMSCE Bangalore Direct Admission by Management Quota
BMSCE Bangalore Direct Management Quota Btech Admission 2022
BMSCE Bengaluru Management Quota BE Admission
Is there any Management Quota in BMS For B Tech?
Direct Admission BMS College Bangalore by Management Quota
Direct Admission BMS Engineering College Bangalore
Management Quota Admission in BMS College of Engineering
BMS College of Engineering Direct BE Admission by Management Quota