Direct Admission in B.Tech 2022 through Management Quota Engineering is a lot more than a field of study; it is part of our life. It is the most sought-after career option after completing the 10+2 level of education.
Can I get Direct Admission for B Direct Admission in B.Tech 2022 through Management Quota ? Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Direct Admission in B.Tech 2022 through Management Quota
It has been observed that many students fail to clear the qualifying entrance exam; consequently, failing to grab a seat in their preferred engineering colleges.
However, they can, too, get direct admission in B.Tech course. In this article, we have compiled all the possibilities that an engineering aspirant can make the most of. The popular disciplines of engineering for B.Tech./ B.E. courses are:
Besides these disciplines; Aeronautical, Biotechnology, Petroleum, and Automobile engineering are gaining popularity among the students.
The admission to engineering programs in India is done through the entrance examinations such as JEE Main, JEE Advanced, and state-level entrance exams such as KEAM, COMEDK. Some institutes also conduct their own entrance examinations such as VIT and BITS. Direct Admission in B.Tech 2022 through Management Quota . All the government colleges offer B.Tech. admission only on the basis of a merit list prepared for the entrance exam.
However, some colleges/institutions also provide direct admission into an engineering course. These are mostly private colleges as they are provided with an option to keep some seats under the management quota.
We will discuss such colleges, the procedure for direct admission, the fee under the direct admission scheme, and much more in the article ahead. So, read on for complete information.
Usually, direct B. Tech admission is the process where candidates are not required to participate in any entrance exam or no need to participate in the centralized counseling process.
The direct engineering admission registrations 2022 are open for eligible students who are enthusiast enough to take admission in the B.Tech courses.
Since the inclination towards Direct B.Tech Admission (Direct Engineering admission) has been increased substantially, there are several Top Engineering Colleges in India that offers direct admission facility to the students holding at least 45% marks in their boards.
In many states, there is an entrance exam for B.Tech admission, and some states conduct centralized counseling processes for the same.
On the other hand, deemed universities conduct their own entrance exam for B.Tech admission. Candidates aspiring to join B. Tech may or may not apply for the entrance exam, as direct admission can be possible without these requirements.
What is Direct Admission?
Direct admission means admission without taking any entrance examinations. It is also known as an admission under the management quota.
The management reserves some seats for direct admission which are known as Management quota seats. 25% of the total engineering seats in any particular college are under the management quota. Direct admission is generally done in private colleges/institutions.
Who can go for Direct Admission?
Candidates who can consider for direct admission in B.Tech 2022 programs include:
- Those who haven’t received good marks in the Engineering entrance examination 2022.
- Those who do not wish to take a year’s gap for pursuing the course.
- Those who haven’t appeared for the entrance examination or who don’t want to appear in any such examinations.
Direct Admission Procedure
Candidates are required to do some research for direct admission in B.Tech 2022 courses. They need to shortlist some good colleges and inquire about their management quota admission process.
Candidates are required to fill the application form and submit it along with all the required documents at the administration office/admission cell of the particular institute before the last date. The admission is provided on a first-come-first-serve basis.
However, some instituted also consider the marks in class 12th board examination. The candidates are also required to pay the donation fee at the time of admission. Let’s move on to the next section for knowing about the fee details.
A fee under Management Quota
For securing a management quota seat, the candidate has to pay a fee other than the course fee. This fee is known as the ‘donation fee’. The donation fee is the additional fee that a candidate has to pay for direct admission. This means such candidates have to pay a donation fee plus a college fee. Thus,
|Frequently Asked Questions |
Q. 1: Is the admission under the management quota legal?
Yes, it is legal. However, candidates must check if the college is recognized under a genuine authority.
Q. 2: Does the candidate need to meet the eligibility criteria?
Yes, the candidates must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to B.Tech. courses under management quota. The minimum eligibility required for B.Tech. admission is a minimum of 60% marks in a 10+2 level examination. The minimum pass percentage might vary among institutes.
Q. 3: Is an Education loan available for Direct Admission? Yes, an education loan is available for direct admission. However, students can take a loan only for the course fee. For the donation amount, they can consider taking a personal loan.
Q. 4: Will there be any effect on my result and placement if I take admission through the management quota?
No, there will be no effect on your result and placement under management quota admission. the result will depend upon your hard work and the placement will depend upon the academic score and performance in the interview.
Q. 5: Are there any consultants for Direct Admission?
Yes, there are various consultants who claim to offer direct admission in various colleges. Thus, students have to remain aware of the fake consultancy. e advise visiting the college personally for inquiry related to admission or contact at the numbers provided on the official websites of the colleges.
List of Top Colleges Providing Engineering Admission 2022 Under Management Quota
Some of the top colleges in India offer Admission to B.Tech. programs under the management quota are:
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai (Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology) formerly known as SRM University
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore
- Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering
- Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- PES University, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bengaluru
- M.S. Engineering College, Karnataka
- Manipal University, Udupi, Karnataka
- Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurugram
- ITM University (Institute of Technology and Management), Gurugram
- Ansal University, Gurugram
- KIIT World, Gurugram
- GITM, Gurugram
- Hindu College of Engineering, Sonepat
- RV (Rashtriya Vidyalaya) College of Engineering, New Delhi
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Rohini, Delhi
- CPJ Institute of Management and Technology, Delhi
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology, Delhi
- HRM Institute of Technology & Management, Delhi
- Vishveshwarya Institute of Technology, Noida
- IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida
- Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida
- Skyline Institute of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida
- Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida
Important Documents must carry for Direct Engineering Admission 2022
Those candidates who are allowed after screening through the online or Offline counseling process for Direct Engineering Admission 2022 for the first year / B.Tech lateral admission need to bring the following documents and report at the admission center to complete the admission process.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Diploma Certificate (for B.Tech Lateral Entry)
- Caste Certificate (only for who belongs to SC/ST/OBC/PWD and others)
- 5 Passport Size Photographs
- CutOff in Entrance Exam (if any)