Direct Admission for Civil Engineering in BMSIT College
Table of Contents
Management Quota Direct Admission for Civil Engineering in BMSIT College Bangalore for the upcoming session is started, if you are interested in Direct Admission for Civil Engineering in BMSIT College or in any other colleges in Bangalore. Contact ACE GURU Education Services or details like what would be the process, how to proceed, what would be the fees in Management Quota, whether entrance exam is needed or not,… etc.
BMS Intitute of Technology Direct Admission
B.M.S. Institute of Technology is a private Engineering College located in the outskirts of Bangalore and is a sister concern of the BMS College of Engineering. Both colleges are functioning under the umbrella of the B.M.S. Educational Trust; this institute was founded by Mr. Narayana in the year 2002. The college is located on the Doddaballapur main road which is about five kilometers from Yelahanka and 12 kilometers from the Bangalore International Airport.
This institute is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University and has received the status of a Research Institution by the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) in the year 2005. This institute is also approved by AICTE in New Delhi. Contact for Direct Admission for Civil Engineering in BMSIT College by Management Quota, Management Quota Fees in Direct Admission for Civil Engineering in BMSIT College, Management Quota Admission Procedure, etc. in upcoming academic session.
Civil Engineering @ BMSIT College Bangalore
Civil engineering, traditionally one of the broadest of engineering disciplines, expands the limits of possibilities. It encompasses the challenges of complex structural designs, eco-friendly housing, sustainable infrastructures, flood & water management, soil stabilization, construction management, environmental consciousness and more.
The department of civil engineering was established in 2013 and being the youngest department at BMS Institute of Technology and, the department is now headed by Dr Jagdish Vengala; is defined by its singular strengths, collaborative synergies, and its commitment to excellence. The department offers programs at an Undergraduate level with an AICTE approved intake of 60 and houses excellent laboratories, classrooms, and computing facilities for teaching and research. The Civil Engineering program provides competitive advantages and prepares the student graduates for a rewarding career.
Student capacity building is ensured through excellent student internship opportunities and ICI- student chapter activities. The department promotes student involvement in constructive co-curricular activities like state-level sports, National Service Scheme, social initiative groups and others. Through continuous improvement processes the department aims at being pioneer at the frontier of knowledge and innovation in Civil Engineering. Contact for Direct Admission for Civil Engineering in BMSIT College by Management Quota, Management Quota Fees in Direct Admission for Civil Engineering in BMSIT College, Management Quota Admission Procedure, etc. in upcoming academic session.
Departments’ Vision and Mission
Direct Admission for Civil Engineering in BMSIT College by Management Quota
“To create a Centre in pursuit of excellence in Civil Engineering Education, Research, Entrepreneurship and industry outreach services for a constantly changing societal need with credibility, integrity and ethical standards.”
“Accomplish excellence in academic and extracurricular activities with a committed faculty through teaching, research and industry interaction which creates technically competent and dedicated civil engineers to serve the society with honor and pride.”
Contact for Direct Admission for Civil Engineering in BMSIT College by Management Quota, Management Quota Fees in Direct Admission for Civil Engineering in BMSIT College, Management Quota Admission Procedure, etc. in upcoming academic session.
Achievements of Civil Engineering at BMSIT College
- Dr. Jagadish Vengala, HoD, has been awarded “The Innovative Student Projects Award 2015” for Innovative PhD Thesis on “Seismic Response Study of bamboo based Constructions” during INAE’s Annual Convention at DIAT, Pune on 10th December 2015. The award has been conferred by the Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE), an organization setup by the Government of India for advancement of engineering and technology. His thesis is the first doctoral thesis from VTU to get awarded at Doctoral level since the inception (1999) of the award.
- Dr. Rajesh Gopinath, Associate Professor was felicitated with the Best Alumni Achiever Award on 16th April 2016, at Vidya Vardaka College of Engineering.
- More than 70 students of all semesters have undergone internship for esteemed companies such as Legacy, Purvankara, Prestige, Karnataka Testing House, Bharath Builders etc.
- Students Swati Varma and Monisha K Y (V SEM) have received CREDAI Educational Scholarship Fund (CESF) 2016 worth Rs.50, 000/- on 24th September 2016. This is conducted by Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India
- A visit was made to the GKVK campus to study about the Biogas plant set up in the campus on 8th September 2016. Our Principal Dr. Mohan Babu G N along with Dr Jagadish Vengala, HOD & Mrs, Prasanna.G , Assistant Professor , participated in the visit.
- Industrial visit was organised to the Vrishbhavathy Valley Sewage Treatment Plant for VII semester students on 27th September 2016
- Students Sachin V Govind & Shiva Kumar Mangloore won second place for the technical paper “Smart Buildings for Smart Cities” submitted & presented at the 12th ISTE Karnataka State Students Convention-2015 held at SDM, Ujjre on 12th September
- Students Raju S and Nitin Kumar of V Sem won second place in the debate competition conducted by Power Grid Corporation of India in association of BMSIT&M on the topic “Privatization of Engineering Education in India” on 29th October 2015.
- Students Sachin V Govind & Bharath of Vth semester won second place for the technical paper “Carbonation as an energy efficient alternative for steam curing of CMU blocks and precast concrete” submitted & CONCRETE FAIR-15 held at RVCE, Bangalore on 15th October 2015
- BMS Institute of Technology and Management has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with MEDINI (AUTODESK) in the year 2015 aiming for training students and faculties.
- Tvaksati – the quarterly newsletter published from the Department, as a part of disseminating various achievements and activities organized in the Department.
- The faculties are actively involved in outreach activities by delivering Technical Talks and chairing many conferences across the state.
- Department has produced over 15 research publications by the faculty members in various international and national journals as well as international and national conferences in the past two years.
- In order to bridge the gap between industry and academia and to make students familiar with modern tools workshops are conducted in association with industry personnel.
- Students from CIVIL Department have published more than 30 papers in various national and international, conferences.
Civil Engineering Admission at BMSIT College Bangalore
If you are looking for Civil Engineering Admission at BMSIT College Bangalore then should pass class 12th or 2nd PUC
or equivalent examination from any recognized board with a minimum 45% aggregate in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, and one subject among Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology or Electronics.
And you should also appear in the Entrance Exams conducted by the university and the government of Karnataka.
- If you have Karnataka Domicile the CET (Common Entrance Test) conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority
- For Both Karnataka and outside Karnataka student appear in COMEDK-UGET (COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test) conducted by Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka
BMS Institute of Technology as well as other engineering colleges in Bangalore also possesses Management Quota and NRI Sponsored Seats for Direct Admission Process.
The seat allotments and fees are decided by the management of the college. It’s a lifeline for those who couldn’t able to come within the selection list in the respective entrance exams.
Direct Admission for Civil Engineering in BMSIT College, Management Quota Admission Procedure, etc. in an upcoming academic session.
Students and Parents, who are interest in Direct Admission for Civil Engineering in BMSIT College Bangalore, can
contact us directly for the process and other details regarding Direct Admission for Civil Engineering in BMSIT College
or other Engineering Colleges in Bangalore for Civil Engineering or another branch as per your choice.