Direct Admission Dayananda Sagar College Bengaluru
Table of Contents
If you are interested in Direct Admission Dayananda Sagar College Bengaluru, then you are in the right place to select some various institutes according to your choice, comfortability, and financial status. There are lots of skills and techniques in this course.
About Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering Bangalore
DSCE is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India, and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University.
It has the widest choice of b.tech branches having 15 Under Graduate courses & 13 Post Graduate courses. In addition, it has 20 Research Centres in different branches of Engg catering to research scholars for obtaining Ph.D. under VTU. Various courses are accredited by NBA. Enroll Direct Admission Dayananda Sagar College Bengaluru for the 2022 Academic Batch
The Institute is spread over 29 acres of land with large infrastructure supported by laboratories with state-of-the-art, Equipment & Machines.
The Central Library with modern facilities occupying 4500 Sq. mts of area and including Digital Library provides the knowledge base for the students. Enroll Direct Admission Dayananda Sagar College Bengaluru for 2022 Academic Batch
The campus is WIFI equipped with a large bandwidth internet facility.
The institute has good faculty strength with the highest professional integrity and is committed to academics with transparency in their actions.
Each faculty takes the responsibility of mentoring a certain number of students through personal attention paving the way for the student’s professional growth.
The faculties are research-oriented having a number of sponsored R & D projects from different agencies such as the Department of Science & Technology, Defense R & D organization, Indian Space Research Organization, AICTE etc. Enroll Direct Admission Dayananda Sagar College Bengaluru for the 2022 Academic Batch
- The Institution has secured the highest no. of Ranks for the entire University (VTU).
- Grants Received Rs 284 lakhs for 36 funded projects funded by ISRO, DST, DBT, DRDO.
- Received A National Mission Project from the Department of Science and Technology to implement “Indigenous Magnetic Resonance Imaging (IMRI). Enroll Direct Admission Dayananda Sagar College Bengaluru for 2022 Academic Batch
- The institution is recognized by DSIR – Department of Scientific and Industrial Research.
- Signed MOU’s with GE ITC PVT LTD, WIPRO GE HEALTH CARE PVT LTD, INFOSYS,
- UNISYS INNOVATION LABS, EMC2 and HUAWEI CLUB to strengthen Industry- Intuition Interactions. Enroll Direct Admission Dayananda Sagar College Bengaluru for 2022 Academic Batch
- Total 21 Research Centers are recognized by Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) and 116 faculty members have registered for Ph.D program.
- A total of 68 Seminars & Workshops were organized by different departments with faculty and student participation.
- Published 166 journal/ conference papers and 228 seminar papers presented by faculties and students. Enroll Direct Admission Dayananda Sagar College Bengaluru for the 2022 Academic Batch
Under graduate Programs
- Computer Science
- Construction Technology & Management
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Communication
- Industrial & Management
- Information Science
- Instrumentation Technology
- Medical Electronics
Course & Eligibility
- For UG, admission to the institution is through the entrance test, Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Karnataka Government & Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka COMEDK. The students with meritorious ranking are considered for admissions.
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as specialization.
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 45 % marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/ Computer science/ Electronics.
Admission through Management Quota
Candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
(PCM) and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry are compulsory subjects.
DSCE is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University.
The institute formulates the widest choice of academic curriculum as per the needs of the industry and new developments in the various fields.
The examination for the autonomous courses is conducted by the Institute.
The evaluation process is carried out in two stages. Continuous Internal Evaluation [CIE] during the progress of the semester and Semester End Examination [SEE] conducted at the end of the semester.
The examination section conducts the Semester End Examination and the evaluation process in coordination with the departments.
Dayananda Sagar Institutions has an elite placement division to facilitate the placements for all students.
The Centre provides pre-placement training in soft skills to all students to enable them to appraise to the modern corporate requirements in association with CIL – Centre for Innovation & Leadership and HR Division.
The Placement Division also supports training in CV Writing, Aptitude Assessment, Mock interviews, Group Discussion etc.,
Internship opportunities in various companies will be provided for interested UG/PG students.
DSI is committed to providing best talent for corporates.
The Placement division works with Corporates to build the overall Development of Students as per industry requirements.
List of few Recruiting Partners
Infosys, HCL, Accenture, IBM, WIPRO, Mercedes Benz, SASKEN, Tech Mahindra, Mahindra Satyam, NOKIA, TESCO, Novell Software Ltd., Cap Gemini, I Gate, HP, Mphasis, Volvo, ICICI, KPIT, HSBC, Thomson Reuters, D-Link, Oracle, SBI Life, ITC InfoTech, TCS, Fire Pro systems, Mindtree, Deloitte, Cognizant, Honeywell, Biocon, Soma Constructions, KNK, LG Soft, Huwaei, Patni Computers, Microsoft, Adobe, Future Group, L & T InfoTech, ERNST & YOUNG, KPMG, Deutsche Bank, Aviva, Kotak Securities, Standard Chartered Bank, AMADA-Japan, Wipro InfoTech, Godrej, Altair, ICICI Securities & Many More…
The Placement Cell coordinates with recruiting companies and handles the entire end-to-end placement process. Enroll Direct Admission Dayananda Sagar College Bengaluru for 2022 Academic Batch
The Training and Placement Cell is provided with a well-equipped Auditorium/ Seminar Hall for pre-placement talk, well-furnished rooms for training, interviews and counseling. Enroll Direct Admission Dayananda Sagar College Bengaluru for 2022 Academic Batch
DSCE with its heritage has fortified numerous student lives to peaks of success within their 4 years of graduate life.
It has a scintillating atmosphere with lush greenery, bringing inspiration and new experiences to learn. Culture, Art & Performances, sports & fitness blend with high academic education brings out the inner potential of the student to the maximum.
Getting Around & Campus Safety
DSCE has built up a reputation of higher academic standards. All students shall be required to conduct themselves in a manner befitting the students of DSCE, an institution of high reputation, within and outside the precincts of the institution.
Discipline in Campus
Students should follow the prescribed dress code by DSCE while in campus and also have to wear ID cards issued by the institute. Unsocial activities like ragging in any form shall not be permitted within or outside the precincts of the institution and the students found indulging in them shall be dealt with severely and dismissed from the institution.
The following additional acts of omission and /or commission by the students within or outside the precincts of the institute shall constitute gross violation of code of conduct which is punishable.
- Lack of courtesy and decorum, as well as indecent behavior.
- Willful damage of the property of the Institution/Hostel or fellow students.
- Possession, consumption or distribution of alcoholic drinks or any kind of hallucinogenic drugs, smoking.
- Mutilation or unauthorized possession of library material, like books.
- Hacking in computer systems (such as entering into other persons’ area without prior permission, manipulation and/or damage of computer hardware and software or any other Cyber-crime etc.).
- Use of Mobile in the institute Academic area.
- Unauthorized fundraising and promoting sales.
- Any other considered by the institute as of gross indiscipline.