Direct Admission Dayananda Sagar College Bangalore
Table of Contents
Dear student if you are looking for more information & guidance on Direct Admission Dayananda Sagar College Bangalore then get in touch with India’s Top best consultancy agency If you are looking for more information & guidance on then get in touch with India’s Top best Education consultancy ACE GURU Education Services or visit our websites. We consultancy agency provide details and guidance for top Direct Admission Dayananda Sagar College Bangalore Colleges of Bangalore and provide Direct Admission by management quota seats. Our major focus has always been to provide best consultancy guidance to the students.
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering Bangalore- Direct Admission
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India, and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. It has the widest choice of engineering branches having 16 Under Graduate courses & 17 Post Graduate courses. In addition, it has 21 Research Centres in different branches of Engineering catering to research scholars for obtaining Ph.D under VTU. Various courses are accredited by NBA.
The Institute is spread over 29 acres of land with large infrastructure supported by laboratories with state-of-the-art, Equipment & Machines. The Central Library with modern facilities occupying 4500 Sq. mts of area and including Digital Library provides the knowledge base for the student
The campus is WIFI equipped with a large bandwidth internet facility. The College has good faculty strength with the highest professional integrity and is committed to academics with transparency in their actions.
Each faculty takes the responsibility of mentoring a certain number of students through personal attention paving the way for the student’s professional growth. The faculties are research-oriented having a number of sponsored R & D projects from different agencies such as the Department of Science & Technology, Defense R & D organization, Indian Space Research Organization, AICTE etc.
Undergraduate B.E/B.Tech Programs:
Postgraduate M.Tech Programs:
Structural Engineering, Highway Engineering, Design Engineering, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Master of Engineering and Management, Digital Communication & Networking, Computer Network Engineer, Power Electronic, Bio-medical Signal Processing, Microelectronics, Bioinformatics.
PhD. and Research Programs are also available in all branches of engineering at DSI.
DSCE Admission Process:
The candidate should have at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in 12th Std or equivalent.
40% of the Seats are reserved for CET Candidates, in the remaining 60% of the seats, the order or selection is as follows:
- First Preference will be given to COMED-K Test Scores (Fee Structure will follow Dayanada sagar College of Engineering guidelines)
- Second Preference Other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores
Placements Cell: (Direct Admission Dayananda Sagar College Bangalore)
Dayananda Sagar Institutions has an elite placement division to facilitate the placements for all students. The Centre provides pre-placement training in soft skills to all students to enable them to apprise to the modern corporate requirements in association with CIL – Centre for Innovation & Leadership and HR Division.
- The Placement Division also supports training in CV Writing, Aptitude Assessment, Mock interviews, Group Discussion etc.,
- Internship opportunities in various companies will be provided for interested UG/PG students.
- DSI is committed to provide best talent for corporates.
- The Placement division works with Corporates to build the overall Development of Students as per industry requirements. Direct Admission Dayananda Sagar College Bangalore
Infosys, HCL, Accenture, IBM, WIPRO, Mercedes Benz, SASKEN, Tech Mahindra, Mahindra Satyam, NOKIA, TESCO, Novell Software Ltd., Cap Gemini, I Gate, HP, Mphasis, Volvo, ICICI, KPIT, HSBC, Thomson Reuters, D-Link, Oracle, SBI Life, ITC InfoTech, TCS, Fire Pro systems, Mindtree, Deloitte, Cognizant, Honeywell, Biocon, Soma Constructions, KNK, LG Soft, Huwaei, Patni Computers, Microsoft, Adobe, Future Group, L & T InfoTech, ERNST & YOUNG, KPMG, Deutsche Bank, Aviva, Kotak Securities, Standard Chartered Bank, AMADA-Japan, Wipro InfoTech, Godrej, Altair, ICICI Securities & Many More…
The Placement Cell coordinates with recruiting companies and handles the entire end-to-end placement process.The Training and Placement Cell is provided with a well-equipped Auditorium/ Seminar Hall for pre-placement talk, well-furnished rooms for training, interviews and counseling