Direct Admission Confirmed Seats in MS Ramaiah Bangalore
Table of Contents
Want Direct Admission Confirmed Seats in MS Ramaiah Bangalore for this academic year.?. We are here to provide you complete information about the College such as college ranking, courses offered, entrance examination, admission process date, college facilities, and infrastructure. For further detail
M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore- Direct Admission
M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology (M.S.R.I.T) was started in 1962 by Late Dr. M S Ramaiah, our Founder Chairman who was a renowned visionary, philanthropist, and pioneer in creating several landmark infrastructure projects in India. Noticing the shortage of talented engineering professionals required to build a modern India, Dr. M S Ramaiah envisioned IT as a college of excellence imparting quality and affordable education. Part of Gokula Education Foundation, IT has grown over the years with significant contributions from various professionals in different capacities, ably led by himself, whose personal commitment has seen the institution through its formative years.
Course Offered by MSRIT:
*** Direct Admission Confirmed Seats in MS Ramaiah Bangalore ***
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Medical Electronics
- We offer a 3-year Master of Computer Application program, open to candidates who have passed a 3-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with not less than 50% of the marks in aggregate of all the years of the degree examination with Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Programming/ Computer Applications/ Business Mathematics/ Business Statistics as one of the optional subjects/ electives at degree level.
- In case of candidates from Karnataka belonging to SC/ST and Category-l the minimum aggregate is 45%.
Why Join M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology?
- Ranked 1st among ‘Private Engineering College across Karnataka’ and 15th among ‘Engineering Colleges across India’ by India Today Nielsen Survey 2015
- Offers institutional and Government scholarship for meritorious and deserving students
- Autonomous college
- Course affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University and approved by AICTE
- Grade ‘A’ accreditation by NAAC ISO 9001:2008 certified college
- Faculty student ratio is 1:15*** Direct Admission Confirmed Seats in MS Ramaiah Bangalore ***
- Follows National Programmed on Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) courseware
- Collaboration with foreign universities, IT companies and college for training, research, placement etc.
TYPES OF ENGINEERING JOBS:
Civil engineering jobs are among the most recognized, popular, and ancient in the industry. They involve the design of city and country infrastructure, in particular roads, bridges, dams, and buildings.
Mechanical engineering deals with the design and construction of machines. Some of the most popular mechanical engineering projects of the last decade have been in the subcategory of robotics, but drones, cooling and heating systems, and some elements of transportation can also be considered types of mechanical engineering.
Quite simply, chemical engineering is the combination of many different forms of engineering, employing such knowledge as physics and microbiology, as they specifically apply to the use of chemicals. Subcategories include jobs in pharmaceuticals, food processing, and industrial chemicals.
As it stands right now, the world needs oil. It’s nonetheless an essential part of our current society, used not only in cars, planes, and other modes of transportation but also in the manufacturing of plastic and polymers.
If you’re fascinated by the power-line-webbed metal arms that span through open fields or the shining silver discs of steam turbines in power plants, electrical engineering may be up your alley. The field often deals with the interconnectivity of electric-powered technology.
You’re probably familiar with Orville and Wilbur Wright, the founding fathers of aerospace engineering. Whereas electrical engineering may include the devices in a plane, aerospace engineers are more concerned with the aerodynamics of the aircraft itself.
DEPARTMENT OF PLACEMENT: *
- The Department of Placement & Training was established as a separate entity in the year 1997. The Department presently coordinates with many leading organizations which recruits Engineers/Techno crafts and GET/ PGET’s for entry level positions in their respective organizations.
- In the year of inception, the department modestly established contact with about 47 organizations and placed 172 number of students.
- With every passing year, the number of recruiting organizations have increased in geometric progression on an average of about 250 nationally renowned organizations visiting the campus annually to conduct their recruitment process in our campus.
- For the 2016 batch, 1892 offers have been made by 378 companies/organizations.
“It has always been a refreshing and pleasant experience visiting Ramaiah for campus recruitments. We are impressed by the enthusiasm and intellect displayed by the students. The interactions with the students have been very enriching and we are delighted that we have been vesting Ramaiah Institute of Technology regularly.”
Ramaiah Institute of Technology is one of the preferred Engineering Institutes for DMG MORI India for recruiting campus gradates. Students selected have contributed significantly to DMG MI’s success.”
Read this also:
RV College of Engineering Bangalore
Confirmed Seat in top Engineering College by Direct Admission
Confirm Direct Admission Btech Seat in PES University
Confirmed Direct Admission Engineering seats in MS Ramaiah
Confirmed Direct Admission Btech seat in Dayananda Sagar