Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota
Table of Contents
To get Direct Admission in College you need a Proper guidance to make your dream come true to study in top colleges for Higher Education. Our education consultancy is the best place to get Career guidance for Higher education. We ACE GURU Education Services consultancy agency provides Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota seats for 2022 Batch in top specialization.
CMR Institute of Technology Bangalore- Direct Admission by Management Quota
CMRIT is not just a college. It’s a community of pro-active students with ambitious dreams. A dream of a bright future. A dream of a successful life. And we, at CMRIT, provide our students with all the necessary tools and guidance to convert these dreams into actions.
Established in 2000, the CMR Institute of Technology imparts quality, pragmatic education in engineering and management to help students hone their analytical abilities and develop their creative thinking skills. CMRIT meets the rapidly growing need for technology professionals by nurturing young minds in an innovative and progressive learning environment. Situated in the very heart of South India’s IT corridor, the CMRIT campus in Whitefield, Bangalore is centrally located, well connected and easily accessible.
At CMRIT, we are dedicated to holding aloft the flame of Sri Chikka Muniyappa Reddy’s dreams. Towards this end, we are committed to promoting technical education as a catalyst to the growth and development of the country and society at large. With world-class infrastructure and experienced faculty, CMR Institute of Technology is the preferred destination for technocrats and managers who wish to shape the future.
To be a nationally acclaimed and globally recognised institute of engineering, technology and management, producing competent professionals with appropriate attributes to serve the cause of the nation and of society at large. Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota
- CMRIT seeks to realise its Vision with a Mission to:
- Create the necessary infrastructure appropriate to the needs of the programmes and activities of the institution. Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota
- Attract and retain well-qualified faculty and supporting staff.
- Create and facilitate an ambience for interdisciplinary engagement, leading to a healthy competition among students and staff, in pursuit of excellence through lifelong learning.
- Develop and operate mutually-beneficial programes, partnering with industries, institutes and individuals of national and international repute.
- Create mechanisms to understand societal needs and provide solutions for the betterment of society. Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota
Affiliation & Recognition:
- Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- Recognised by Government of Karnataka
- Accredited by NBA (CSE, ECE, EEE)
- Accredited by NBA (CV, ISE, ME)
- Accredited by NAAC with A+ (Certificate) (Accreditation Letter)
- B.E. | INFORMATION SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
- B.E. | COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
- B.E. | ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- B.E. | ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERIING
- B.E. | TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- B.E. | MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- B.E. | CIVIL ENGINEERING
- MCA (MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS)
- MBA (MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION)
- M.TECH | COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
- M.TECH | VLSI DESIGN & EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
- M.TECH | DIGITAL COMMUNICATION & ENGINEERING
- M.TECH | COMPUTER NETWORKS & ENGINEERING
- M.TECH | MACHINE DESIGN
Eligibility Criteria :
Admission to undergraduate programmes in engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th standard or equivalent examination recognized by AICTE and State Government in Physics and Mathematics subjects along with Chemistry / Electronics / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study. Students must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST/OBC).
The candidate must have also qualified in one of the following entrance exams: CET/ COMED-K / JEE / AIEEE.
For Diploma Holders:
Diploma Holders in engineering with a minimum of 50% marks in the final examination, conducted by the Board of Technical Examination, Government of Karnataka or its equivalent, are eligible for admission to the corresponding branch of Second Year engineering. Candidates must take the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the CET Cell, Govt. of Karnataka. Seats will be allotted during the centralized counseling process conducted by the CET Cell. Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota
Admissions Process :
Students who wish to seek admission to the various undergraduate programmes in engineering at CMR Institute of Technology may do so via one of the following processes:
Common Entrance Test & Selection Process:
The Government of Karnataka conducts a Common Entrance Test (CET) through the Karnataka Examination Authority. This entrance exam is a gateway to obtaining an engineering seat through the Government quota. The CET conducts the examination in four subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. Candidates who wish to seek admision in engineering courses appear for the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics exams. Students are offered a choice of colleges based on their CET ranking obtained at the time of CET counseling, and can choose CMRIT at the time of CET counseling. For more information, you may visit: www.kea.kar.nic.in
COMEDK Selection Process:
The Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association namely “Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka”, COMEDK also conducts entrance examinations for all students irrespective of state. After the COMEDK entrance test is administered and the test scores and rank lists have been published, centralized counseling will be conducted. Students are given the option of selecting the college of their choice during COMEDK counseling, and can choose CMRIT at this time. For more information, you may visit: www.comedk.org
Management Admission Process:
Admission through this process is open to both Karnataka and non-Karnataka students. Eligible students (those who meet qualifying requirements as per the eligibility criteria) may contact the CMRIT Admissions Section in order to obtain the application form. Candidates will be selected based on their academic merit and aptitude. Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota
Note: Candidates must have taken one of the following examinations in order to qualify:
- Common Entrance Test (CET)
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
- All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE)
- Candidates must fill in the registration form. This is to be done at the CMRIT College Campus.
- Visit the Admissions Section, and meet the Admissions Coordinator (Mrs. Revathi. R).
- Admissions fee details will be shared with the prospective candidate.
- Once the seat has been confirmed, candidates may fill out the application form and submit it along with the documents specified below. Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota
Read this also:
- Top 5 Engineering Colleges in Bangalore Direct Admission
- BITS PILANI Management Quota Fees
- BMS College Bangalore B. Tech Management Quota
- Management Quota Admission in Alliance University
- Top Colleges Direct B-Tech Admission
Required Documents: (Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota )
- The college requires that candidates submit the following documents at the time of admission. Note: A different set of documents is required for International students and Non-Resident Indians. Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota
- (Please bring original documents along with 3 photocopies of the same).
FOR INDIAN STUDENTS: (Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota )
- Rank Card of the entrance exam taken / Admit Card.
- SSLC / 10th Marks Card
- PUC / 12th Marks Card or equivalent
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate from the Principal of the institution last attended.
- Photographs: 4 Passport size, 4 Stamp size
- Migration Certificate (for non-Karnataka students)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-addressed envelopes (4 with self-address and Rs. 5 stamp)
At the time of admission, candidates must submit all the originals, copies and other relevant documentation including the completed application form.
*** Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota ***
We provide admission guidance for the Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota Call us for more details are available with us for genuine enquiries! So reach us and get your seats, at very modest and genuine rate. Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.