Direct Admission B.Tech Programs – MS Ramaiah Institute Bangalore
Table of Contents
Direct Admission B.Tech Programs – MS Ramaiah Institute Bangalore. Looking for admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology. We are providing admission opportunity for Direct Admission B.Tech Programs – MS Ramaiah Institute through management quota and vacant seats. Your search for college ends here. We know with increasing competition it’s tough to get into a good college which can provide quality education for the students. So here is the chance for such students to make their dream come true. Get direct admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology under management quota and make your dream of becoming an engineer true.
About Ramaiah Institute of Technology (RIT) Bangalore
Ramaiah Institute of Technology (RIT), formerly M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT), is an autonomous private engineering college located in Bangalore, Karnataka and is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University headquartered at Belgaum, Karnataka, India.
The college was established in 1962. Since August 2007, RIT has been academically autonomous for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs. While VTU will still award the degrees, the college has academic freedom in framing its own schemes of study, curricula and student evaluation.
RIT offers undergraduate and graduate courses of study and research including Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Architecture, Master of Technology, Master of Business Administration and offers programs leading to award of PhD in various disciplines. RIT is also a research centre in 12 areas including engineering and management disciplines. RIT is the only engineering college in Bangalore that is autonomous for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
The Proctorial System has been introduced with the main objective of providing supportive care and counsel to students in their academic and personal problems, from time to time, if any. This system helps the students complete their studies comfortably and successfully. The Proctorial system is used to continuously and regularly monitor the academic progress of the students and to rectify their problems. The college encourages parents to be in regular contact with the Proctor/Chief Proctor/HOD/Principal.
Objectives- (Direct Admission B.Tech Programs – MS Ramaiah Institute 2022 Batch)
- To inspire a healthy relationship between the teacher and student.
- To eliminate any indiscipline among the students.
- To improve the overall academic performance in the Examination.
- To give students a measure of self-confidence.
Functions of the Proctor-
Every teaching department implements the proctor process through its faculty and all the faculty members are designated as proctors. (Register Direct Admission B.Tech Programs – MS Ramaiah Institute 2022 Batch)
- The Proctor acts as a local guardian to solve the academic and administrative problems of his wards.
- The Proctor closely monitors the progress of students under his/her care and helps them in overcoming their problems. (Register Direct Admission B.Tech Programs – MS Ramaiah Institute 2022 Batch)
- The Proctor shall assist in academic and over all development of the student under his charge.
- Proctor conducts regular meetings with Students and parents.
- The Proctorial process started in the late 1990’s and started on full scale from the year 2002. Chief Proctor’s Office is housed in the first level of the Apex Block.
- The Proctorial Process is a supportive process, wherein the Chief Proctor heads the system. Each department has a deputy chief proctor and all the faculty members act as proctors. Each proctor is allotted around 20 to 25 students.
- The proctor acts as a local guardian helping to solve the academic and administrative problems faced by his wards, and would help in solving personal problems, if any.
- The proctor maintains a Student Information Record (SIR) for each of his/her wards which gives all the details of the students, in terms of course registration/course dropping/withdrawn/re-registration etc.
- In addition to details of proctor-student meetings held from time to time, SIR also gives the details of the performance of the candidate in the semester end examination.
- Provision has been made to send the progress reports of each student to his/her parents/ guardians furnishing the details of attendance, class marks, examination results, etc. These reports are sent twice in a semester (at the end of 45 days & 90 days from the starting of the semester) to the parent / guardian of each student.
- The third report is sent in case of such students who fail to satisfy the minimum attendance requirement of 85% in each of the subjects and the necessary internal marks of 40% as stipulated by VTU norms / autonomy Regulations.
- The proctorial process is made more effective by web enabling the SIS (Student Information System) by the Contineo e-sutra software.
- Students are allowed to register the core subjects, Elective subjects, Practical, open elective subjects etc. through the SIS.
- Faculty members enter attendance and CIE marks in the SIS regularly.
- Each student and parent is assigned with a Login ID and password, which enables them to view the status of attendance, CIE marks, proctor notes, rolled-out timetable, exam history, fee details and academic events regularly.
- The Chief Proctor regularly conducts scheduled meetings with the deputy chief proctors, HODs and Principal on the Proctorial process.
- The attendance and CIE Marks entered by each faculty member on the SIS is constantly monitored in the Chief Proctor’s Office.
- The attendance and CIE Marks are displayed in the notice board of respective departments regularly.
- A student whose performance is not up to the mark is asked to appear for counselling with the proctor/deputy chief proctor/chief proctor in order to help the student improve his/her performance in the coming semesters.
- The Proctorial System has received an excellent response and encouragement. However, continuous efforts are being made to give the best services from our Institution.
Read this also:
MS Ramaiah Direct Btech Admission
MS Ramaiah Direct Admission in Electronics & Communication
MS Ramaiah Bangalore Direct Mechanical Engineering Admission
MS Ramaiah Bangalore Direct Chemical Engineering Admission
Training-( Direct Admission B.Tech Programs – MS Ramaiah Institute 2022 Batch)
Students are given coaching by prominent and experienced persons to enable them to acquaint to the current corporate requirements, to improve their skills like Personality Development, CV Writing, Communication Skills, Aptitude Tests, Interview Technique, Group Discussions, Technical and Personal Interviews, which are all required for getting suitable jobs. This soft skills training is mandatory for all the students. (Register Direct Admission B.Tech Programs – MS Ramaiah Institute 2022 Batch)
We impart state of the art training to students to make them competent and inspired engineers. The institute not only celebrates the power of knowledge, cultivates vision and encourages new ideas, but also inculcates human values and builds awareness about the self as well as the society around us. (Register Direct Admission B.Tech Programs – MS Ramaiah Institute 2022 Batch)
Eminent engineers and personalities are invited to deliver lectures and hold seminars on emerging fields, with a view to bring out the technical expertise within the students. We are working more closely than ever before to mold the generations of students to make a resounding global impact. The need of the hour is to work with multi-cultural teams with a global mind-set, have a can-do attitude, be flexible, and demonstrate high levels of business etiquette and commitment, worship quality, continually learn new things and reinvent oneself without compromising on ethics and value systems.
The T & P Cell prepares students for interviews at prospective workplaces. Careful and systematic preparation is initiated and sustained. Mock Aptitude Tests, Psychometric Tests, Group Discussions and Personality Development Tests are conducted by professionals. Many books are available in the main library to help students prepare for interviews.
Register Direct Admission B.Tech Programs – MS Ramaiah Institute 2022 Batch, Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.