Dayananda Sagar Engineering College Direct Admission
Are you feeling nervous thinking about your career? Then you are in the right place to reach your goals in Dayananda Sagar Engineering College Direct Admission, so don’t hesitate to contact.
Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. It has widest choice of b.tech branches having 15 Under Graduate courses & 13 Post Graduate courses.
In addition, it has 20 Research Centres in different branches of engg catering to research scholars for obtaining Ph.D under VTU. Various courses are accredited by NBA. The Institute is spread over 29 acres of land with large infrastructure supported by laboratories with state-of-the-art, Equipment & Machines.
The Central Library with modern facilities occupying 4500 Sq. mts of area and including Digital Library provides the knowledge base for the students. Know the possibility Dayananda Sagar Engineering College Direct Admission – ‘2023’ batch
The campus is WIFI equipped with large bandwidth internet facility. The College has good faculty strength with highest professional integrity and committed to the academics with transparency in their actions. Each faculty takes the responsibility of mentoring a certain number of students’ through personal attention paving the way for the students’ professional growth.
The faculties are research oriented having number of sponsored R & D projects from different agencies such as Department of Science & Technology, Defense R & D organization, Indian Space Research Organization, AICTE etc. Know the possibility Dayananda Sagar Engineering College Direct Admission – ‘2023’ batch
To impart quality technical education with a focus on Research and Innovation emphasizing on Development of Sustainable and Inclusive Technology for the benefit of society. Know the possibility Dayananda Sagar Engineering College Direct Admission – ‘2023’ batch
- To provide an environment that enhances creativity and Innovation in pursuit of Excellence.
- To nurture teamwork in order to transform individuals as responsible leaders and entrepreneurs. Know the possibility Dayananda Sagar Engineering College Direct Admission – ‘2023’ batch
- To train the students to the changing technical scenario and make them to understand the importance of Sustainable and Inclusive technologies.
- The Institution has secured the highest no. of Ranks for the entire University (VTU). Know the possibility Dayananda Sagar Engineering College Direct Admission – ‘2023’ batch
- Grants Received Rs 284 lakhs for 36 funded projects funded by ISRO, DST, DBT, DRDO. Know the possibility Dayananda Sagar Engineering College Direct Admission – ‘2023’ batch
- Received A National Mission Project from Department of Science and Technology to implement “Indigenous Magnetic Resonance Imaging (IMRI).
- Institution is recognized by DSIR – Department of Scientific and Industrial Research.
- Signed MOU’s with GE ITC PVT LTD, WIPRO GE HEALTH CARE PVT LTD, INFOSYS, UNISYS INNOVATION LABS, EMC2 and HUAWEI CLUB to strengthen Industry- Intuition Interactions.
- Total 21 Research Centers are recognized by Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) and 116 faculty members have registered for Ph.D program.
- A total of 68 Seminars & Workshops were organized by different departments with faculty and student participation.
- Published 166 journal/ conference papers and 228 seminar papers presented by faculties and students.
Course & Eligibility
- For UG, The admission to college is through the entrance test, Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Karnataka Government & Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka COMEDK. The students with meritorious ranking are considered for admissions.
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as specialization. Know the possibility Dayananda Sagar Engineering College Direct Admission – ‘2023’ batch
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 45 % marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/ Computer science/ Electronics.
DSCE is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University.
The institute formulates widest choice of academic curriculum as per the needs of the industry and new developments in the various fields. The examination for the autonomous courses is conducted by the Institute.
The evaluation process is carried out in two stages. Continuous Internal Evaluation [CIE] during the progress of the semester and Semester End Examination [SEE] conducted at the end of the semester.
The examination section conducts the Semester End Examination and the evaluation process in coordination with the departments.
DSCE offers 160 undergraduate programs leading to 4/5 year bachelor’s degree, 16 post graduate programs leading to 2/3 year master’s degree and 21 Research Centers offering 2/5 year MSc(Engg)/PhD degree.
The Academic degrees are awarded by Visvesvaraya Technological University.
The students of DSI are involved in extra-curricular activities and student collegiate clubs. These include:
- SAE-DSCE: The SAE club in DSCE, is one of the largest student clubs by membership in India.
- IET-DSI: The student chapter of Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) at the campus was established on 20 March 2012. The chapter hosted the Regional event of IET-PATW and then South Asia level PATW.
- A football field, tennis court, basketball, squash court, gymnasium, aerobics hall and volleyball court are in the campus, apart from other facilities for indoor and outdoor games.
- Premachandra Sagar Centre for Performing Arts is an auditorium.
- QuestDSCE, the official collegiate quiz club, conducts scores of inter-college quizzes.
Research facilities and industry interaction:
- Research forms are one of the main thrust of Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering.
- It has a Biochemical Engineering Laboratory with activities funded by All India Council Technical Education (AICTE), Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology (KSCST), and National Aviation Fuel Board (NAFB). Know the possibility
- It has tie-ups with German Research Center and research centers in Europe. Research projects from DST, AICTE, DBT and DRDO have been granted to departments of DSCE.
- Students are encouraged to publish research articles in national and international forums. Research internships are made available to students in institutes like IIT and ISI.
- Many departments have been declared as centers of excellence by VTU in recognition of the research contributions.