Dayananda Sagar Academy Management Quota Admission
Get Dayananda Sagar Academy Management Quota Admission for current_date format=‘Y’] Batch batch .Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management Bangalore
Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management (DSATM) is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. It has widest choice of Engineering Branches having 6 Under Graduate Courses, B. Architecture, MCA & MBA programs.
Highlights @ DSATM
- Students have been placed with an average package of 4.50 Lacs in 2018.
- International collaboration with Newcastle university through IDP Education Pvt. Ltd for Conducted a Guest Lecture.
- Institute conducts workshop and seminar on regular bases for practical exposure.
- College have 10 acres of land with large infrastructure and Central Library occupying 2512.08 Sq. mts of area.
OBJECTIVES & GOALS
- Creating an academic environment to develop the younger generation and providing quality professional engineering education at an affordable cost.
- Create necessary infrastructure on a continuous basis the professional education with the changing needs of society.
- Optimum utilization of the infrastructure and resources to achieve excellence in the engineering courses.
- Monitor continuously the growth in technology parts of the world and address all aspects of development of human resource (both from academic and supporting staff) and students to be in tune with state of the art technology and engineering practices.
- Facilitate greater Industry, Institute, and Interaction so as to empower the students with practical knowledge.
- Institute various quality assurance systems.
- Adopting learning beyond curriculum process.
- Initiate systems of learning which are based on enable students to acquire skills relevant to their career.
- To continuous monitor, asses evaluate the various academic programs adopting outcome based education.
The admission process at DSATM is conducted through common tests that are conducted by state agencies and national agencies like CET and COMMED-K. It commences in the month of March every year and concludes on 31st July of the same year. The lateral entry (Diploma Quota) through CET is for 3rd semester and commences in the month of July/August.
Admissions are made as per the university policies given below:
- For UG, The admission to college is through the entrance test, Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Karnataka Government & Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka COMEDK. The students with meritorious ranking are considered for admission.
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as specialization
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 45 % marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/ Computer science/ Electronic
Admission through Management Quota
Candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry are compulsory subjects.
Top 5 reasons to choose engineering as a career
In this article, you will get to know about the reasons which will prove that engineering is the best options for students.
There are various professional courses in India like Retail, Banking, Insurance, Sales, General Sales, Customer Relations, Tourism, Real Estate but the scope of engineering is very vast. Students always confused about the scope, salary package and employment of the engineers. Students always think why they should go for engineering.
There are different core engineering branches like Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Electronics Engineering.
Let us read about the reasons given below:
1. Engineering Degrees are Valuable/Studying engineering brings prestige:
There are many professional courses which students can pursue after their schooling like Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Science, Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, Bachelor of Commerce etc. But studying engineering always brings prestige among people. Everyone knows how much effort needed to become a successful engineer. Every student must know the importance of having engineering degree as it will make them stand apart from other professionals. Get Dayananda Sagar Academy Management Quota Admission
2. Engineers are always ready for any problem:
In engineering, focus is not only on the academics but also to prepare students for the real world problem. During the course students learn about the various strategies on how to tackle any problem. Generally, they can find the solution of any problem without consuming much time. It doesn’t matter how big problem is, engineers always find a suitable way to solve the problem. Engineers always ready to accept any challenging problem and don’t stop thinking about the problem till they find any way to solve that problem. Get Dayananda Sagar Academy Management Quota Admission
3. Engineers have skills which they can apply anywhere:
The most important skill which engineers have is creative thinking. It means finding new ways of applying the existing knowledge to solve any problem. To design a new product ranging from batteries to generators, hard disk to pen drive, car to robotic car involve a lot of creativity. With the help of their problem solving skills engineers can tackle any problem. Get Dayananda Sagar Academy Management Quota Admission
4. Making a difference/Exploring the world/ Engineers get a chance to improve the world:
Engineers always try to change the world with their conceptual thinking. We all know about the size of first computer which need a space equal to a room. It is the effort of engineers who make it possible to reduce the size of that big computer to a 10.1 inch laptop which you can easily carry anywhere. Get Dayananda Sagar Academy Management Quota Admission
We can reach anywhere in the word in a very less time because of the invention of aeroplanes. With the help of the Google map we can easily travel from one place to another without even knowing the way. There are many such examples which make our life so simple. If you are an engineer then you must be ready to get more chances improve the world.Get Dayananda Sagar Academy Management Quota Admission
5. Employability / Job satisfaction/ good salary:
Engineers are very good in creative thinking, problem solving, working in a team which helps them to find a job easily. Most of the engineers are always satisfied with their job as they get change to apply their creative thinking in the project. People having engineering degree earn almost 20% more than simply graduate person. They can also expect to earn a lot than other graduates in their career. Their job also provides them the financial security.