Dayananda College of engineering Management Quota Admission
Table of Contents
If you are looking forward for Dayananda College of engineering Management quota admission .then surely we can help you secure a seat in Dayananda College of engineering Management quota admission.
in this post you will find the useful information about Dayananda Sagar college of Engineering Bangalore you will find the detail about course, fees, and many more information regarding Admission Contact
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering (DSCE) Bangalore- Direct Admission
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University.
It has widest choice of engineer branches having 16 Under Graduate courses & 17 Post Graduate courses. In addition, it has 21 Research Centre’s in different branches of engineer catering to research scholars for obtaining PhD under VTU.
Various courses are accredited by Bathe Institute is spread over 29 acres of land with large infrastructure supported by laboratories with state-of-the-art, Equipment & Machines.
The Central Library with modern facilities occupying 4500 Sq. mts of area and including Digital Library provides the knowledge base for the students. The campus is WIFI equipped with large bandwidth internet facility.
- The Institution has secured the highest no. of Ranks for the entire University (VTU).
- Grants Received Rs 284 lakhs for 36 funded projects funded by ISRO, DST, DBT, DRDO.
- Received a National Mission Project from Department of Science and Technology to implement “Indigenous Magnetic Resonance Imaging (IMRI).
- Institution is recognized by DSIR – Department of Scientific and Industrial Research.
- Signed MOU’s with GE ITC PVT LTD, WIPRO GE HEALTH CARE PVT LTD, INFOSYS,
- UNISYS INNOVATION LABS, EMC2 and HUAWEI CLUB to strengthen Industry- Intuition Interactions. ** Dayananda College of Engineering Management Quota Admission **
- Total 21 Research Centers are recognized by Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) and 116 faculty members have registered for Ph.D program
The various streams offered under BE Course are Aeronautical Engineer, Automobile Engineer, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Computer Science and Engineer Construction Technology and Management, Electrical and Electronics Engineer, Electronics and Communications Engineer, Industrial Engineer and Management, Information Science and Engineer Instrumentation Technology, Mechanical Engineer, Medical Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineer.
The various streams offered under M.Tech Course are Bioinformatics, Biomedical Signal Processing and Instrumentation, Chemical Engineer, Computer Networking and Engineer, Computer Science and Engineer, Design Engineer, Digital Communications & networking, Digital Electronics & Communication Systems, Highway Technology, Masters in Engineer & Management, Micro Electronics & Control Systems, Power Electronics, Structural Engineer, and VLSI Design & Embedded Systems.
- Candidates seeking BE engineer admission at Dayan and Sagar College of Engineer Bangalore must have passed 12th Std. or equivalent examination with a min. of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State).
- The candidate must have also passed in English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st Dec of the year of engineering admission at DSCE Bangalore.
- 1ST YEAR MBA KEA / CET QUOTA – ADMISSION PROCESS & FEES DETAILS 2021-22
- 1ST YEAR M.TECH KEA / CET QUOTA – ADMISSION PROCESS & FEES DETAILS 2021-22
- 1ST YEAR MCA KEA / CET QUOTA – ADMISSION PROCESS & FEES DETAILS 2021-22
- 2ND YEAR ENGINEERING(LATERAL ENTRY) KEA / CET QUOTA – ADMISSION PROCESS & FEES DETAILS 2021-22
- 1ST YEAR ENGINEERING KEA / CET QUOTA – ADMISSION PROCESS & FEES DETAILS 2021-22
- 1ST YEAR ENGINEERING COMED-K QUOTA – ADMISSION PROCESS & FEES DETAILS 2021-22
- ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT QUOTA – ADMISSION PROCESS & FEES DETAILS 2021-22
- M.TECH – MANAGEMENT QUOTA ADMISSION 2021-22
- MBA – MANAGEMENT QUOTA ADMISSION 2021-22
- MCA – MANAGEMENT QUOTA ADMISSION 2021-22
List of few Recruiting Partners
Infosys, HCL, Accenture, IBM, WIPRO, Mercedes Benz, SASKEN, Tech Mahindra, Mahindra Satyam, NOKIA, TESCO, Novell Software Ltd., Cap Gemini, I Gate, HP, Mphasis, Volvo, ICICI, KPIT, HSBC, Thomson Reuters, D-Link, Oracle, SBI Life, ITC InfoTech, TCS, Fire Pro systems, Mind tree, Deloitte, Cognizant, Honeywell, Beacon, Soma Constructions, KNK, LG Soft, Huawei, Patna Computers, Microsoft, Adobe, Future Group, L & T InfoTech, ERNST & YOUNG, KPMG, Deutsche Bank, Aviva, Kodak Securities, Standard Chartered Bank, AMADA-Japan, Wipro InfoTech, Godrej, Altair, ICICI Securities
Discipline in Campus
- Students should follow the prescribed dress code by DSCE while in the campus and also have to wear ID card issued by the College.
- Unsocial activities like ragging in any form shall not be permitted within or outside the precincts of the institution and the students found indulging in them shall be dealt with severely and dismissed from the institution.
- The following additional acts of omission and /or commission by the students within or outside the precincts of the college shall constitute gross violation of code of conduct which is punishable.
- Lack of courtesy and decorum, as well as indecent behavior.
- Wilful damage of property of the Institution/Hostel or fellow students.
- Possession, consumption or distribution of alcoholic drinks or any kind of hallucinogenic drugs, smoking.
- In each case above, the punishment shall be based on the gray of offence covering from reprimand, levy of fine, expulsion from Hostel, debar from examination, rustication for a period, to outright expulsions.
- The reprimanding authority for an offence committed by students in the Hostels and in the Department or the class room shall be respectively, the Warden of the Hostels and the Head of concerned Department.
Get Dayananda College of engineering Management quota admission for 2022 session. Contact Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.