Management Quota Admission in Top Engineering College| FEES| Admission Process| Direct Admission process 2024
Know the Cost of Management Quota in Top Engineering Colleges of India for Direct Admission in B.E or B.Tech without Entrance Exam Score.
Securing seats in one of the top engineering colleges requires hard work and excellent scores in the respective entrance exam as these colleges get filled in the primary rounds of counseling. — Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges in Pune
Engineering is one of the most common career choices among Science background students after Class XII in India. According to Wikipedia, India is one of the largest producers of engineers in the world. Management Quota Admission
Admission in Engineering (B.E or B.Tech) in such top engineering college is done on the basis of JEE Main or JEE Advanced Scores and class 12th percentage. — — Admission in Engineering Colleges on basis of 12th Marks
There are some alternate state level entrance exams such are KEA-CET, COMEDK, MHT-CET, KEAM, TANCET, and some university-level or institute-level examinations like BITSAT, VITEEE, PESSAT, SRMJEEE, KIITEE, SAAT, etc..
However, not all candidates appearing in JEE Main Exam or JEE Advanced or other State-level and Institute-level Examinations are able to get admission into their desired or dream engineering colleges or favorite engineering branches. — MSRIT Bangalore Direct Admission
For those who couldn’t get through Entrance Exams which they appeared for the respective engineering colleges can get into the same colleges through another option called direct admission under management quota. — — MS Ramaiah Engineering college Management Quota
Visit the website – btech-guru.com , for more inquires- Ace Guru Education Services, email us: [email protected] for more details contact Ankit Mishra (+91-9742479101), Anis (+91-9742886036), Mayur Gautam (+91-9035556036),
Management Quota – What is this 2023-2027?
The Management Quota is also known as Institutional Quota, which allows you to get direct admission in top institutes without crossing the entrance exam hurdles.
In another way, Management Quota is the second or alternate way for you by which you can direct admission under the same institute where you couldn’t get through the entrance examination. Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
Getting admission through Management Quota, you need to pay a donation in the name of development charges in addition to the college tuition fee. The donation will vary from college to college and will be different for engineering branches.
Cost of Management Quota in Top Engineering Colleges
Eligibility Criteria for Management Quota Admission 2023-2027
To get in Top Engineering Colleges Direct Admission through Management Quota, you need to have a minimum of 45% marks in Class XII with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. If you didn’t have Chemistry as you compulsory subject in such a case you should have one among Biotechnology, Electronics, Computer Science, and Biology.
Many Colleges have different scales for the minimum qualifying marks in class XII, which can fluctuate from 50% – 60% marks.
Procedures in Management Quota Admission 2023-2027
If you wanted to get Direct Admission in Top Engineering Colleges via Management Quota, first of all, you should fulfill the eligibility criteria. The Management Quota admission is provided to the students on the basis of first come first serve after the class 12th results published.
Some of the colleges also consider the merit of the willing candidates like Class 10th and Class 12th Marks, Entrance Exam Score, etc.
The admission process involves in Management Quota is generally common for all colleges which starts from the form filling and ends with the fee payment. — Top 25 Engineering Colleges in Bangalore Direct Admission
You must provide the following documents while applying for Direct Admission under Management Quota in Top Engineering Colleges:
- 10th Marks Card
- 12th Marks Card
- 12th Passing Certificate
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Identity Card (Aadhar, Voter ID, License, etc.)
- Passport size photos
Reputed Engineering Colleges in India for Direct Admission 2023-2027
Here, we have compiled some reputed engineering colleges from different cities where Management Quota Seats are available for Direct Admission in B.Tech or B.E Courses.
We have covered some popular cities for India; however, you can check the Top Engineering Colleges as per your choice and budget for Direct Admission.
Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore Direct Admission 2023-2027
- RV College of Engineering (RVCE)
- PES University
- BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE)
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT)
- Bangalore Institute of Technology (BIT)
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (SMVIT)
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering (DSCE)
- RNS Institute of Technology (RNSIT)
- MVJ College of Engineering (MVJCE)
- BMS Institute of Technology (BMSIT)
- List of Private Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
Top Engineering Colleges in Mumbai Direct Admission
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI)
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering (SPCOE)
- KJ Somaiya College of Engineering (KJSCOE)
- Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering (MPSTME)
- Dwarkadas J Sanghvi College of Engineering (DJSCOE)
- Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering
- St. Francis Institute of Technology (SFIT)
- Vidyalankar Institute of Technology (VIT)
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology (RGIT)
- Thakur College of Engineering & Technology (TCET)
- List of Private Engineering Colleges in Mumbai
Top Engineering Colleges in Pune Direct Admission
- MIT World Peace University (MIT-WPU)
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT)
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (VIT)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering (BVDU-COE)
- MIT Academy of Engineering (MITAOE)
- Sinhgad College of Engineering (SCOE)
- Cummins College of Engineering for Women
- D. Y. Patil College of Engineering (DYPCOE)
- Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE)
- All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society College of Engineering (AISSMS-COE)
- List of Private Engineering Colleges in Pune
Top Engineering Colleges in Chennai Direct Admission
- SSN College of Engineering (SSNCOE)
- SRM University
- St. Joseph’s College of Engineering (SJCOE)
- Vel Tech University
- Easwari Engineering College (EEC)
- Sathyabama University
- Velammal Engineering College (VEC)
- Bharath University
- Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering and Technology (SSIET)
- Thangavelu Engineering College (TEC)
- List of Private Engineering Colleges in Chennai
Top Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad Direct Admission
- International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT)
- ICFAI Tech School, Hyderabad
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS)
- JNTUH College of Engineering (JNTUH-CE)
- Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT)
- CMR College of Engineering & Technology (CMR-COET)
- Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering & Technology (VJIET)
- Vasavi College of Engineering (VCOE)
- Vardhman College of Engineering (VDCOE)
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering & Technology (GRIET)
- List of Private Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad
Top Engineering Colleges in Delhi Direct Admission
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology (MAIT)
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology (MSIT)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering (BVCOE)
- Amity School of Engineering & Technology (ASET)
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology (GTBIT)
- Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT)
- HMR Institute of Technology and Management (HMRITM)
- Northern India Engineering College (NIEC)
- Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engineering (GPMCOE)
- Govind Ballabh Pant Engineering College (GBPEC)
- List of Private Engineering Colleges in Delhi
Cost of Management Quota in Top Engineering Colleges
After the list of Top Engineering Colleges accepting Management Quota Direct B.Tech or B.E Admission, here we will see the cost of Management Quota in Top Engineering Colleges for Direct Admission in B.Tech or B.E Programmes so that you can calculate and compare the overall expense for your Engineering degree from a particular college.
The fee or cost of Management Quota in Top Engineering Colleges is decided by the college trust or college management. This fee is reviewed yearly and changes are made if required. — Engineering College Admission Through Management Quota
If you wish to get direct admission under management quota need to pay the same amount of fee. Once all the admission formalities are complete, then you can start the course.
To get Direct B.Tech or B.E Admission through Management Quota in a good Engineering College, your total expense will be around 15-20 lakhs for the entire course.
The Donation amount you have to pay in a single shot, there will not be any installment provision, and the maximum you will get 1-2 weeks to clear the full donation amount.
Cost of Management Quota in Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
The Cost of Management Quota will be different in different colleges; it will also depend upon the branch in which you will be selected to study in a particular college. For Example, Computer Science is on higher demand so the cost will be higher.
If you are choosing Bangalore as your study destination, here the scenario will be different because the fee structure depends upon the mode of admission and the branch which you will be opting for. — — Admission in Engineering Colleges on basis of 12th Marks
Likewise, if you join the top 5 engineering colleges in Bangalore like RV, BMS, PES, Ramaiah, BIT, etc., for Computer Science in Management Quota Seats, then your total expense for the entire course will be around 35 – 55 lakhs.
In the same way, if you wanted to join Electronics or Mechanical or Electrical or other Engineering branches in Top 5 Engineering Colleges of Bangalore in Management Quota, it will cost you around 20 to 40 lakhs for the entire course. Read: — Direct Admission 2023
Cost of Management Quota in Top Engineering Colleges of Pune
If you wanted to join Top 5 Engineering Colleges of Pune for Computer Science in Management Quota, then the total expense will be around 20 to 30 lakhs for the entire course, whereas if it is Information Technology or Electronics or Electrical or Mechanical or Civil then the total expense under Management Quota for the entire course will be about 15 – 20 lakhs.
MANAGEMENT QUOTA ADMISSION IN TOP ENGINEERING COLLEGE PROCESS| direct admission
Admission in top engineering college is done through Merit based or through selection process. if you want admission through Management quota Process you have to contact us we will provide you college letter and apply for recommendation for Management Quota Admission in top engineering college of Bangalore , Pune, Mumbai.
call for information related to COST Of Management quota seats. MANAGEMENT QUOTA- The number of seats in a college under management quota is limited to 20-30% of the total intake or Admission is also done through JEE MAIN SCORE.
if you want management quota seats in top engineering college the top colleges ask for higher fees for donation to book Management Quota Seats.
but there are many other reputed colleges who offer direct admission without donation you can read this in my next article- Direct Admission in Engineering College without Donation
FAQs on the Cost of Management Quota in Top Engineering Colleges
In this topic, you will see some frequently asked questions, which will clear your doubts about Management Quota and Direct Admission.
Q1. Is there Management Quota in Government Engineering Colleges?
No, the Government Engineering Colleges doesn’t have Management Quota. Admissions in these Engineering Colleges are done only through JEE Main or JEE Advanced or State-level Entrance Exams Merit.
Q2. Which Engineering Colleges have Management Quota?
There are lot of Private Engineering Colleges in India offer Management Quota Seats for Direct B.E or B.Tech Admission like
- RV College of Engineering
- BMS College of Engineering
- PES University
- Ramaiah Institute of Technology
- MIT-World Peace University
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology
- CMR Institute of Technology
- Reva University
- Presidency University
- DY Patil College of Engineering
- BMS Institute of Technology
- New Horizon College of Engineering
- Bangalore Institute of Technology are few names.
Q3. Can I Join Engineering without JEE Main?
If you missed JEE Main Entrance Exam, in such case also Admission in Engineering will be possible just you can appear in some state-level exams like MHT-CET, KCET, COMEDK, TANCET, AP-EAMCET, KEAM, etc., or institute-level entrance examinations such as BITSAT, VITEEE, SRMJEEE, KIITEE, UPESEAT, etc., or you can also join Direct Admission under Management Quota into some private Engineering Colleges.
Q4. How much donation I have to pay for Computer Science in RV College?
To get Direct Admission under Management Quota in RV College, you should have 60% marks in Physics and Mathematics separately and also appeared in either COMEDK or KCET or JEE.
For the Computer Science branch through Management Quota you have to pay around 10 Lakh as a donation and 10 lakh per annum as tuition fee to the college. (Contact: 9742479101 or 9742886036 for Details.)
Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
— Top 25 Engineering Colleges in Bangalore Direct Admission
— Top 25 Engineering Colleges in Bangalore Direct Admission