Confirm Dayananda Sagar B.Tech Seats for Direct Admission
Table of Contents
Confirm Dayananda Sagar B.Tech Seats for Direct Admission. Every student is special with his / her own abilities and interest. It does not matter which part of India you have completed your schooling from if you are looking for a career in MEDICINE, ENGINEERING or MANAGEMENT. Then, look no further.
At ACE GURU Education Services it is our responsibility to help you make your educational desire come true. We specialize in handling the entire entrance process, for students across Karnataka and Pune.
As of now entrance Confirm Dayananda Sagar B.Tech Seats for Direct Admission. With India, growing as an educational center we can help you become a part of it.
Whether your focus is physics, biomedical systems, aerospace, or infrastructure, Engineering immerses you in a challenging environment that demands both drive and depth.
Your classmates will be just like you – intelligent, analytical, ambitious, creative, and well-rounded. Signing up with Growth Icon will make the entrance process into any one of the below-mentioned colleges a smooth transition.
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering (DSCE)
** Confirm Dayananda Sagar B.Tech Seats for Direct Admission **
DSCE started in 1979, was founded by Sri R Dayananda Sagar and is run by the Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Peeta Trust. It is on 28 acres (110,000 m2) of land on a hillock in Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore South.
Research programs sponsored by AICTE, AR&DB, KSCST are undertaken. The college organizes seminars, workshops, teaching talks, sports, and extracurricular activities.
With 1850 systems, a student information system (SIS), and several digital classrooms, it was one of the first education centers to get Wi-Fi in the country. The college is an autonomous institute under Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
** Confirm Dayananda Sagar B.Tech Seats for Direct Admission **
Courses @ DSCE
The DSCE was established in 1979 with the basic courses of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics Engineering. The college offers 16 undergraduate programs leading to a 4/5 year Bachelor’s degree.
It offers 16 post-graduate programs leading to a 2/3 year Master’s degree. It has 21 Research Centres offering 2/5 year MSc (Engg)/Ph.D. degrees. The Academic degrees are awarded by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
Undergraduate Departments of DSCE
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Construction Technology and Management
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Science and Engineering
- Instrumentation Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Electronics
- Telecommunication Engineering
Top Reasons to Take Admittance in DSCE
There are landscaped gardens, trees lined pathways, and student rest places, an amphitheater, parking lot. Playgrounds and indoor sports facilities and a well-equipped gym help develop physical skills.
There’s an old temple of lord Shiva (Shavige Malleshwara Temple) in the campus. Cafe Coffee Day and Cuppa have outlets in DSI.
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES- DSCE has one of the best placement cell. Soft skills classes and training is organised for the students so that, they can be prepared for the campus placements. Some of the top recruiters are Tech Mahindra, Unisys, JP Morgan, Textron, Mu Sigma, Amazon, NTT Data, Quest Global, EY, TCS, Mphasis, HPE and many more.
- STUDENT ACTIVITIES AND CLUBS- There are many techiest organised by students. The college has many clubs which are associated to technical skills and some are social awareness clubs. They are aura, quest, techspark, sae-DSCE, iet-dsi, parivartan, computer society of India, IEEE DSCE and many more. College has its own sport club and have many teams in sports like soccer, tennis, basketball and others.
- FACILITIES TO STUDENTS- The college has a central library which have at least 1, 00,000 volumes of textbooks and reference book. College have state of art laboratories and have evolved every year with addition of new equipment’s which are necessary for the research purpose. Student cafeteria and canteen is present for relaxation. Hostel facility for both girls and boys and Wi-Fi facility is also available.
- RESEARCH FACILITIES AND PROJECTS BY STUDENTS- Research is one of the main integral parts of DSCE Writing research journals and articles by students is encouraged in DSCE. They are provided research opportunity and internships in IITs, NITs. The college have collaboration with German research centre and many other research centres in Europe.
Many of the projects are funded by AICTE, the Karnataka state council for science and technology. The college has been declared as centre of excellence by VTU because of its research contribution in many projects.
Entrance Procedure & Eligibility in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
DSCE is one of the top institutes in Bangalore, Karnataka which is dedicated to imparting education quality-wise. DSCE degree programs have got affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University.
Entrance at DSCE for engineering programs will be done every year on the basis of eligibility criteria and the selection process. So, let us explore the entrance process for B.TECH, M.TECH, M.SC programs offered at DSCE, Bangalore which is mentioned below:
Engineering Entrance at DSCE, Bangalore the Eligibility criteria and the Selection Process for program is that:
- The candidates who are applying to DSCE, Bangalore for the B.Eprogram have to clear 10th and 12th examination or its equivalent.
- At DSCE, 45% of marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any one of the followings: CS/Biology/Biotechnology/Electronics is mandatory for the candidates.
- Applicants should possess a JEE Mains/CET/COMEDK valid score in order to get Entrance at DSCE.
- JEE Mains is All India entrance exam and CET/COMEDK is Karnataka entrance exams.
- Engineering entrance will be as per the candidate’s eligibility which fulfils the DSCE fixed criteria as well as the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
Students Activities @ DSCE
Apart from academics, the students of DSI are involved in extra-curricular activities and student collegiate clubs. The most notable ones are mentioned below.
- Aura: The student body under the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre (IEDC), DSI, is one of the most active student groups on campus.
- Quest: The official quiz club of the Engineering College, founded during Furore 13, hosts inter- and intra-college level quizzes to discover the best minds in the college.
- Techspark: The official student tech-forum, founded by Sachet Kadam, Avinash Chukka and Ankur Gupta under the recommendation of the vice-chairman and CEO, DSI, is one of the largest student organizations in DSCE.
- SAE-DSCE: The SAE club in DSCE, founded by Shri Anand Bhate, is one of the largest student clubs by membership in India. The chapter experienced growth by many folds when Abhinav Gupta joined as student general secretary and went on to be the student vice-president. Abhinav was called the Best Manager of the college, a nickname given by the then principal, Dr. Nethaji S. Ganesan, for his outstanding strategies and conducting events successfully including Virtual Baja 2011 for which he worked as student coordinator.
- IET-DSI: The student chapter of Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) at the campus was established by Anubhav Gupta on March 20, 2012. The chapter hosted the Regional event of IET-PATW and then South Asia level PATW under the strait of Abhinav Gupta from student’s team in the year 2012. Anubhav is the first international author from the college and has represented India from Bangalore section at the South Asia level of a presentation competition.
Please feel free to solve all your assumptions and queries in Confirm Dayananda Sagar B.Tech Seats for Direct Admission Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.