COMEDK UGET Application Form 2022- COMEDK has re-extended the last date to submit the application form of COMEDK UGET 2022 till August 3.
Candidates can access COMEDK UGET 2022 application form link on the official website – comedk.org. It is advised to submit the COMEDK UGET registration form before the last date. COMEDK Cutoff 2022 for Engineering Direct Admission
COMEDK UGET 2022 – COMEDK UGET is also known as COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET). It is a state-level exam conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) every year in computer-based test (CBT) mode.
Candidates seeking admission to Engineering and Pharmacy programs in government and private institutes of Karnataka have to qualify for COMEDK UGET 2022.
Eligible candidates will be able to fill COMEDK UGET 2022 application form online mode on the official website soon. will comprise of total 180 questions which in total carries 180 marks. The result of COMEDK UGET 2022 will be announced after the examination is conducted. Check more details related to COMEDK UGET 2022 below.
Factors Determining COMEDK Cut Off 2022
Inter-Se Merit for COMEDK Cut Off
Inter-se Merit for COMEDK Cut Off
In case of a tie in COMEDK 2022, where two or more candidates obtain the same ranks, the process of Inter-se will be followed in order to determine the COMEDK ranks of such candidates. The process of determining Inter-se merit is explained below:
Look at the list of Top 10 engineering entrance exams in India (in no particular order)
Top 10 engineering entrance exams in India 2022
1. JEE Main: This is one of the most popular engineering entrance exams in India. From 2022, the exam is getting held four times in 2022: February, March, April and May by NTA (National Testing Agency). Till 2018, JEE Main exam was being conducted by CBSE.
JEE Main 2021 February and March session has been conducted from February 23 to 26 and March 15 to 18 respectively. COMEDK Cutoff 2021 for Engineering Direct Admission
The April session was held on July 20, 22, 25 and 27 while the May session will be held on August 26, 27, 31 and September 1, 2.
For detailed information regarding JEE Main, click on the options given in the below table.
2. JEE Advanced: The second stage of the JEE system, JEE Advanced is conducted once a year by the seven zonal IITs with guidance from the Joint Admission Board (JAB). The exam scores are used for admissions to BTech programmes offered by different IITs in India.
Remember, only the top 2.5 lakh rank holders of JEE Main will be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced 2022. The exam date for JEE Advanced 2022 is October 3. For detailed information regarding JEE Advanced, click on the options given in the below table. COMEDK Cutoff 2022 for Engineering Direct Admission
3. BITSAT: Conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani, BITSAT is a computer-based test (CBT) conducted annually for admission to Integrated First degree programmes like BE, Pharma and MSc programmes offered by BITS campuses located at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. BITSAT 2021 was held between August 3 to 9. For detailed information regarding BITSAT, click on the options given in the below table.
4. VITEEE: One of the most popular institute level BTech exams, VITEEE is conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) for admissions to its BTech programmes. VITEEE 2021 will be held online as a remote proctored exam on May 28, 29 and 31. Candidates can check various details regarding VITEEE 2021 by clicking on the relevant links below:
5. SRMJEEE: SRM Institute of Science & Technology conducts SRMJEEE for admissions to BTech programmes offered by its campuses in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Delhi-NCR. SRMJEEE 2021 will be held online across more than 100 test centres in India and few centres in Middle-east. SRM Institute of Science & Technology has made available the application form for SRMJEEE 2021. Admission to its various campuses of SRMIST will be based on the marks obtained by candidates in the entrance test. Candidates can check various details regarding SRMJEEE 2021 by clicking on the relevant links below:
6. COMEDK: Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED K) conducts COMEDK UGET (Undergraduate Entrance Test), a state-level examination. The exam scores are used for admissions to interested candidates in engineering and medical degree courses offered by colleges/institutes that are affiliated to COMEDK.COMEDK Cutoff 2021 for Engineering Direct Admission. The authorities will conduct COMEDK 2021 exam on September 14. For detailed information regarding COMEDK, click on the options given in the below table.
7. KIITEE: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar conducts the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE) to offer admissions to candidates to its undergraduate as well as postgraduate programmes. KIITEE 2021 will be held at more than 60 test centres spread across various states in the country. The exam has been conducted in two-phase from May 25 to 27 and June 17 to 19. For detailed information regarding KIITEE, click on the options given in the below table.
8. WBJEE: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) is a state-level examination conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). The exam is a gateway for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered in Engineering & Technology, Architecture and Pharmacy courses by colleges in the state. WBJEE 2021 exam has been conducted on July 17. For detailed information regarding WBJEE, click on the options given in the below table.
9. MHTCET: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) is conducted by the DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Maharashtra for admissions to first-year Engineering and Technology programmes (BE/BTech) and Pharmacy programmes (BPharma/PharmD) in the state. MHT CET 2022 dates regarding the exam and other events will be announced by the exam conducting authority soon.
10. BCECE (Scrapped): Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations Board (BCECEB) used to conduct Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) for admissions to engineering, medical and agricultural courses offered by institutes located in Bihar.
The exam was scrapped for BTech courses in the year 2019, admissions to engineering programmes in the state are through JEE Main. Click the below links for BCECE 2018 related information.
Steps to fill COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form
Step 1– Registration
Step 2– Filling of Application Form
Step 3– Course Selection
Step 4– Correction of Information
Step 5– Payment of Application Fees
Step 6– Uploading Documents
Step 7– Submission of Application Form
COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Fee
Below is the application fee details:
|Programmes Applied For||Application Fee (Rs)|
|PCM (COMEDK only)||1600 + 18% GST + Convenience Charges|
|PCM (COMEDK and UNI-GAUGE both)||2600 + 18% GST + Convenience Charges|
FAQs related to COMEDK UGET 2022