Civil Engineering Direct Admission at PESIT South Campus
Table of Contents
In This post you will get to know all the detail regarding Civil Engineering Direct Admission at PESIT South Campus specialization, Duration, fees and programs highlights of Civil Engineering Direct Admission at PESIT South Campus Those who have a dream to get success in their career and achieve the best jobs can apply in this College because the placement and career guidance cell of this College has already proved its 100% record placement per year.
Civil Engineering in PESIT South Campus Bangalore
Civil Engineering as known is the oldest branch of engineer which comprises of all activities fulfilling the basic needs of the human beings. It aims at providing food, water, shelter, power and transportation. Civil engineer problems involve physical, mathematical, life, earth, social, communication and engineer sciences. It involves many other professional areas including architecture, planning, law, public health, management, sociology, finance and other branches of engineer.
PES has a strong, lively alumni association that extends across the globe. This thriving alumni network brings great value to everyone associated with PES – from spreading awareness and recognition of the PES brand to creating opportunities for and guiding current students. We truly believe that while the PES experience begins on campus. It is enjoyed for the rest of one’s life. The alumni association plays a major role in building long lasting relationships and creating camaraderie amongst a global community. With alumni spread over the world, PES Students can be assured of a warm welcome wherever they go.
PES Alumni contribute time, energy and expertise to help the PES fraternity grow, develop and prosper. The PES Alumni Association aims to facilitate lifelong learning through the exchange of ideas and knowledge.
Research at PES:
- Center for Intelligent Systems
- Center for Cloud Computing & Big Data
- Knowledge Analytics & Ontological Engineering (KANOE)
- Center for Pattern Recognition
- Centre for Research in Space Science and Technology (CRSST)
- Center for Data Sciences and Applied Machine Learning (CDSAML)
Qualification 12th KCET PESSAT
Minimum Eligibility to Apply 50%
Additional Details Mandatory Subjects: Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics
Admission Process: * Civil Engineering Direct Admission at PESIT South Campus *
Register and Apply Interested candidates can apply online with the required information.
Written Test Eligible candidates need to appear for the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) conducted by the university. Candidates having valid rank in KCET are exempted from the university exam.
Personal Interview Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview based on score/ rank obtained in KCET/ PESSAT. * Civil Engineering Direct Admission at PESIT South Campus *
Final Selection Candidates are selected based on KCET/ PESSAT rank/ score and performance in personal interview.
- Students of this course develop basic skills in design techniques, drawing tools & project management. The program is designed to develop critical thinking for complex problems and find efficient solutions for them.
- It will help them in applying Engineer principles for infrastructural development and to find solutions within the built environment. Civil Engineering Direct Admission at PESIT South Campus
- Opportunities for making a career in CE are available in both private, Public and Government sectors.
- Many construction companies are present in India which create facilities like buildings factories, roads and constant maintenance required for the existing facilities creates a lot of opportunities and these opportunities are ever increasing with the growing economy.
- It is an exciting profession because at the end of the day you can see the results of your work, whether it is a completed bridge, a high-rise building, a subway station, or a hydroelectric dam.
- The future of CE is expected to be revolutionized by the new technologies including design
Civil Engineering and its contribution in the development of world
In our country we are currently witnessing a massive growth in the development of structures. This includes building of new structures in addition to the renovation of the already existing ones.
The intention behind this is not only to make the place where we are residing more beautiful for the eye, but also to make the world a much safer place to live in.
Specialists of civil engineering are the main reason behind the beautifying of a society. Even if we look back a few years we will be able to find that the beautiful structures that are currently standing proudly in our midst were not there decades before. This was basically because civil engineering and experts of this field were not much in demand then. One other reason for the rise in demand of civil engineers is the increase in the number of construction sites. In this article we are going to talk about how and why civil engineering is important to the society and what its contributions to the world are.
Top firms that recruit civil Engineers in India
- Frischmann Prabhu
- Gammon India
- Hindustan Construction Company:
- Larsen & Toubro
- Nagarjuna Construction Company:
- Punj Lloyd
- Shapoorji Pallonji & Company
- Sobha Developers Limited
- Tata Projects
Read this also:
RV College of Engineering Bangalore
Confirmed Seat in top Engineering College by Direct Admission
Confirm Direct Admission Btech Seat in PES University
Confirmed Direct Admission Engineering seats in MS Ramaiah
Confirmed Direct Admission Btech seat in Dayananda Sagar
For Civil Engineering Direct Admission at PESIT South Campus contact Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.