Civil Engineer Direct Admission-BMS Institute of Technology
Table of Contents
Dear candidates if you are looking for Civil Engineer Direct Admission-BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore Then contact us we provides Direct Admissions for all the courses and their respective specialization based on the student’s requirements. We help students for Direct Admission in private colleges through Management quota seats and deal with all the courses and programs which are available for Higher Education.
BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore Direct Admission
Type Self-financing (non-minority)
Principal Mohan Babu.G.N.
Academic staff 152
Administrative staff 109
Location Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Campus Urban, 25 acres (10 ha)
Affiliations VTU, AICTE
B.M.S. Institute of Technology and Management was ranked in the 101–150 band by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) engineering ranking in 2018.
Department of Civil engineering: CVC, traditionally one of the broadest of disciplines, expands the limits of possibilities. It encompasses the challenges of complex structural designs, eco-friendly housing, sustainable infrastructures, flood & water management, soil stabilization, construction management, environmental consciousness and more. Established in 2013 and being the youngest department at Institute of Technology and Management, the Department of CE; headed by Do Jadish Svengali; is defined by its singular strengths, collaborative synergies, and its commitment to excellence. The department offers programs at an Undergraduate level with an AICTE approved intake of 60 and houses excellent laboratories, classrooms, and computing facilities for teaching and research.
Application of Stream:
- There is a big demand for CE in India. The field is expected to expand a little further considering the growth of the infrastructure industry.
- The industry has witnessed a shortage of close to 8,000 CE in the recent stand to be appointed by the Government Departments, Real estate, Transportation, Consultancy, Housing and Urban Development.
- A postgraduate degree is usually recommended for a good designation and a reputed organization.
- CE is a very big umbrella that houses multiple disciplines and specializations.
- There is a sub-branch of CE dedicated towards planning and construction of means of transportation.
Entrance Exams: * Civil Engineer Direct Admission-BMS Institute of Technology *
- KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) KCET, Diploma CET (KEA) | AICTE J&K
- COMEDK (Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka) COMED-K
- The candidates shall have passed the 2nd year Pre University or 12th standard or equivalent examination held preceding the entrance test with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects – Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology or Electronics.
- The Candidate should have secured not less than 45% of aggregate marks in optional subjects with English as one of the languages for admissions
- For admission in Bangalore through management quota in BMSIT , the minimum percentage of marks expected is 60% as per the current norms of the management
The CE would be playing the following roles:
- Construction Manager
- Project Management
- Electrical design
- Process Engineering
Management quota Admission: *
- The admission under management quota is processed in the office of the BMS Educational Trust.
- The Council of Trustees decide the tuition fee for various courses under management quota and seats are allotted by the Chief of the Admission Committee.
- The BMS Educational Trust advertises regarding the admission and the application forms are issued to the aspirants in the month of June / July of every year.
Duties of civil Engineer? :
- Civil engineers create, improve and protect the environment in which we live.
- They plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and infrastructure, such as roads, railways, airports, bridges, harbors, dams, irrigation projects, power plants, and water and sewerage systems.
Education for Civil Engineers :
- CE need a bachelor’s degree in CE, in one of its specialties, or in civil engineering technology.
- Programs in CE and CE technology include coursework in math, statistics, mechanics and systems, and fluid dynamics, depending on the specialty.
- Courses include a mix of traditional classroom learning, work in laboratories, and fieldwork. Programs may include cooperative programs, also known as co-ops, in which students gain work experience while pursuing a degree.
- A degree from a program accredited by ABET is needed to earn the professional (PE) license. In many states, a bachelor’s degree in CE technology also meets the academic requirement for obtaining a license.
Read this also:
RV College of Engineering Bangalore
Confirmed Seat in top Engineering College by Direct Admission
Confirm Direct Admission Btech Seat in PES University
Confirmed Direct Admission Engineering seats in MS Ramaiah
Confirmed Direct Admission Btech seat in Dayananda Sagar
For Civil Engineer Direct Admission-BMS Institute of Technology Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.