BVP Pune Management Quota B-Tech Admission
In case if you are considerate to enroll for BVP Pune Management Quota B-Tech Admission for the future progression. We are here to help you with getting a section to this association. Associate with us for further more information or register with us, (btech-guru.com).
Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
History of B.V.P:
(Enroll for BVP Pune Management Quota B-Tech Admission current_date format=‘Y’] Batch)
Maharashtra has a very long and strong tradition of private initiatives in higher education. There are several organizations established by social reformers, educationists and others devoted to the cause of education. Inspired by the work and teaching of some of them, particularly Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil, the Founder of Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, who did pioneering work in the field of education during the last century, Dr. Patangrao Kadam established Bharati Vidyapeeth in 1964. The mission that Bharati Vidyapeeth has defined for itself, is to bring about intellectual awakening of people through the spread of education and to prepare human resources needed for all round development, particularly economic, of the country.
Bharati Vidyapeeth had a very humble beginning. It was around 1963, when he was still a part time school teacher that Dr. Patangrao Kadam was disturbed on seeing that not many Maharashtra students could get admittances to national level institutions such as National Defence Academy or clear competitive examinations. He noted that the root cause of this was a relatively weak foundation of these students in subjects such as English and Mathematics. With a view to promote interest and liking in the minds of the students for these two subjects, Bharati Vidyapeeth, since its inception, started conducting competitive examinations for school going children in the same. This subsequently became its major activity, which still continues.
Bharati Vidyapeeth had its inception in a small room in a remote corner of an old part of Pune City. The onlookers then could not digest the word “Vidyapeeth” (University) in the name “Bharati Vidyapeeth”. A newspaper once sarcastically commented that this Vidyapeeth borne in a congested lane of Pune City, would meet its natural death there itself. But that was not to be so. Bharati Vidyapeeth flourished and flourished extensively. It achieved ever greater heights of success. Enroll for BVP Pune Management Quota B-Tech Admission current_date format=‘Y’] Batch. It went in search of new horizons and expanded its sphere of activities at unbelievable speed. Thanks to the vision, commitment, and sincerity of purpose, hard work and confidence of its Founder, Dr. Patangrao Kadam.
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
- B.Tech in Information Technology
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Production Engineering
Bharati Vidyapeeth is an organization with a difference. It has its own well defined ideological orientation and commitments. Social transformation in a desired direction is one of its cherished goals and it believes that education can be an effective prime mover for such social transformation. Dr. Patangrao Kadam has very aptly coined “Social Transformation through Dynamic Education” as the official motto of Bharati Vidyapeeth. Education can be an effective instrument of social change, if it is dynamic. Enroll for BVP Pune Management Quota B-Tech Admission current_date format=‘Y’] Batch Batch .This conceptualization of dynamic education at Bharati Vidyapeeth is reflected in the innovative academic programmes and activities carried out in its institutions.
B.V.P as an educational organization has committed itself:
- To make available quality education in different areas of knowledge to the students as per their choice and inclination
- To offer education to the students in a conducive ambience created by enriched infrastructure! And academic facilities in its campuses.
- To bring education within the reach of rural, tribal and girl students by providing them substantive fee concessions and subsidized hostel and mess facilities
- To make available quality education to the students of rural, tribal and other deprived sections of the population. Enroll for BVP Pune Management Quota B-Tech Admission current_date format=‘Y’] Batch Batch.
- The functioning of all the constituent units of Bharati Vidyapeeth is designed and geared up towards the fulfilment of these commitments.
- Patangrao Kadam has visualized mobilization of resources through cooperation among people as yet another means of social transformation. Towards this aim, he has established various cooperative units as sister concerns of Bharati Vidyapeeth. Enroll for BVP Pune Management Quota B-Tech Admission current_date format=‘Y’] Batch Batch. Among them are a cooperative bank, a cooperative sugar factory, a cooperative poultry farm, cooperative consumer’s stores etc. These sister concerns of Bharati Vidyapeeth are organically interlinked with Bharati Vidyapeeth. They contribute a part of their annual profit to Bharati Vidyapeeth for its academic activities.
Remarks: College mgmt. is very good because the reason behind is that the mgmt. is in the hands of our director which holds the degrees of medicine, ornithology as well as the environment. He is the person which is currently working on various projects of the environment.
Fee Structure and Facilities: The fee structure of the college is so that it can be feasible for each and every student as well as for the other departments like bioinformatics etc. The structure can be such that a middle-class student can easily study in the said course. The annual tuition fee for the one year is 15000 excluding other expenses like hostel fee, exam fee etc.
Placement Wing: Out of ten six were placed. They offered a good quality package. 1. Maharashtra enviro power ltd. 2. PCT. 3. Malabar nature conservation club. 4. NNCPL 5. Botanical survey of India 6. Zoological Survey of India. 7. Wetland protection NGO’s Etc.
Hostel Facilities: Hostel facilities were awesome and it was up to the good mark. In case the hostel seats are few the PG’s are good and cheap as well as hygienic for the students. The facilities are so much accurate which can meet the quality standards. The hostels, as well as the private PG’s, are good as well as economical.
Alumni: Ye on the alumni network and the senior students which are to be the best experienced, knowledgeable as well as the qualified people which share their good and bad experiences for the betterment of the environment.
Faculty: The faculty was very much interactive as well as well qualified scholars for all subjects. They have the ability to make good environmentalists which can contribute to various environmental facts that have an enormous impact for the conservation of the environment.
Campus Life: All were good at every step. Yes, the campus was very much diversified with all the above facts. Extracurricular activities were also so good that is mentioned in the question.
Exam Structure: No the exams and the labs were not frequent and were not hectic days and Yes it was chilled out. The structure of the exam is so good that one can easily prepare for that in an even small time period. The structure is scheduled so properly that is for the benefit of the students.
Course Curriculum Overview: Assessment of the curriculum I can say that it’s very vast and everybody should have the knowledge about the environment so that it can be protected. I can assess the curriculum to 10 out of 10 because in it every prospect is included for the betterment of the environment.